FULL Looksmaxxing guide

DoII

DoII

Kraken
Soft Features:

I should start by saying most of these will prevent you from looking like homosexual whilst improving ur looks. Prevents you looking ike james charles

Tretinoin and [optional but highly recommended] Hyaluronic Acid (the only non cope skincare i found after doing months of research)
Eyebrow Tinting (darker eyebrows look better) be careful it can look gay
Eyelash Tinting (darker eyelashes look better)
Eyelash Curling (to reduce upper eyelid exposure and raise canthal tilt)
Latisse/Minoxidil (to grow lashes/brows/beard)
Teeth Whitening Strips
Tan (only if you are pale)
Melanotan (helps prevent skin aging from sun rays)
Colored contacts (if you have dark eyes)
Lip stretching
Chapstick
Overnight eyelash serum (seriously grows eyelashes but expensive)
Chewing Falim/Mastic gum to build up masssaters if you have a narrow jaw.
Getting a good haircut (for blacks dreads, for whites/asians can pull off hairstyle depending on skull shape, highly recommend midlength layered hair though as it is benefical for most, especially if you have a large forehead)
Tongue scraping (fixes bad breath)

Hard Features:

Bonesmashing (controversial but useful to do before a social event as the swelling can make you more attractive, best places normally are the zygomatic arches [cheekbones] and the chin, be very careful with this one)
Losing Bodyfat if you are fat is the best looksmax there is other than surgery btw, almost everyone will have model-esque hollow cheeks at sub 10% bf
Gymmaxxing (hypertrophy on the shoulders, chest and arms are the most important)
High Dose Testosterone during puberty (this is a surefire way to make you very attractive but will fuse every single growth plate due to the aromatisation of testosterone into estrogen which fuses the epiphyseal plates)
Surgery (will have to do ur own research on this)
Aromatase inhibitors during puberty will cause you to grow forever roughly speaking (do not nuke ur estrogen however as this will cause you to have serotenergic damage)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traplurker, kebab, IndraBC and 8 others
Mostly just basic hygiene Jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Descender and GabachoCopium
doesnt work only genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Jfl tho some people think “looksmaxxing” will save them
It jus basic hygiene bro
😭
only things that work are mewing, chewing hard things, low bf, working out, diet, water, chin tucks/fix posture, and personal hygiene

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
only things that work are mewing, chewing hard things, low bf, working out, diet, water, chin tucks/fix posture, and personal hygiene
Mewing is cope after 12 tho
+ what is posture gonna do?

• JFL
Reactions: ballakaseema
low iq dillioncel, jfl at mewing

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 6128, kacper88 and 1 other person
Just start mewing bro

Attachments

• 61126981_327892131214656_7859298188946046976_n.png
    61126981_327892131214656_7859298188946046976_n.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: unknownducks
Nigga wrote essay just for me to not read

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Mewing is cope after 12 tho
+ what is posture gonna do?
i mean i just turned 14 so maybe it will work for me but i already got a jawline its just that my face doesnt have a long side profile iykwim

i mean i just turned 14 so maybe it will work for me but i already got a jawline its just that my face doesnt have a long side profile iykwim
I’m surprised 12-14 year olds are worried about looks ☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Aanddyrean and Fiqh
Lip stretching
?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
I’m surprised 12-14 year olds are worried about looks ☠️
lol i saw a tiktok abt mewing lol and i joined this place bruh. also r u the guy with the middle part i think i rated ur face on "me in motion" lol

• +1
lol i saw a tiktok abt mewing lol and i joined this place bruh. also r u the guy with the middle part i think i rated ur face on "me in motion" lol
Ye

full looksmaxxing guide: looksmaxx

• +1
?
Never tried it but u can I put it on the list y not Jfl

Soft Features:

I should start by saying most of these will prevent you from looking like homosexual whilst improving ur looks. Prevents you looking ike james charles

Tretinoin and [optional but highly recommended] Hyaluronic Acid (the only non cope skincare i found after doing months of research)
Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick
Getting a good haircut (for blacks dreads, for whites/asians can pull off hairstyle depending on skull shape, highly recommend midlength layered hair though as it is benefical for most, especially if you have a large forehead)

Hard Features:

Bonesmashing (controversial but useful to do before a social event as the swelling can make you more attractive, best places normally are the zygomatic arches [cheekbones] and the chin, be very careful with this one)
Losing Bodyfat if you are fat is the best looksmax there is other than surgery btw, almost everyone will have model-esque hollow cheeks at sub 10% bf
Gymmaxxing (hypertrophy on the shoulders, chest and arms are the most important)
High Dose Testosterone during puberty (this is a surefire way to make you very attractive but will fuse every single growth plate due to the aromatisation of testosterone into estrogen which fuses the epiphyseal plates)
Aromatase inhibitors during puberty will cause you to grow forever roughly speaking (do not nuke ur estrogen however as this will cause you to have serotenergic damage)
i thought gym is considered softmaxxing.

btw the soft maxxes r useless basically

Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

elab on hyaluronic acid

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

Nice
Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

Nice

should i microneedle before applying hyaluronic acid for maximum absorption?

Also nice guide on Foidmaxxing

• +1
should i microneedle before applying hyaluronic acid for maximum absorption?

Also nice guide on Foidmaxxing
Idk I never tried.
But all these changes r legit

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
btw the soft maxxes r useless basically
you are capped at LTN if you have bad collagen, acned and wrinkly skin, scars, crows feet etc
There are many former chad Grandpas, and ageing and soft tissue degradation is the reason they aren't chad anymore.

Softmax is just as important as hardmax.

• +1
you are capped at LTN if you have bad collagen, acned and wrinkly skin, scars, crows feet etc
There are many former chad Grandpas, and ageing and soft tissue degradation is the reason they aren't chad anymore.

Softmax is just as important as hardmax.
Agreed bro. I just posted up a lot of pics of myself in ratings could you give me suggestions please?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

VVVV

i wanna do some of these things, but i'm so fucking lazy

Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

How is this not pinned

• +1
Reactions: hyoidroper
Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

Pin thisbguys

• +1
Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

H

• +1
Why is hyaluronic acid different than any other skincare product

• +1
Why is hyaluronic acid different than any other skincare product

• +1
Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

V

• +1
Hrhrhhe

• +1
Soft Features:

Teeth Whitening Strips
Lip stretching
Chapstick

Hard Features:

Bullshit

You can improve skin health everything by only following aajonus vonderplanitz diet its like minimum 4years of work and for skin raw milk butter or owm sperm thats all nature mogs unnatural .For eyebrown yes u right but they toxic so first so all natural .While you not already detoxed or just started primal then i can so some dye on browns and little stuff

You can improve skin health everything by only following aajonus vonderplanitz diet its like minimum 4years of work and for skin raw milk butter or owm sperm thats all nature mogs unnatural .For eyebrown yes u right but they toxic so first so all natural .While you not already detoxed or just started primal then i can so some dye on browns and little stuff
You need veges dude stop this non sense

For hairs best hot baths same formula and raw eggs hairs quality will shock you and u will never lose if u follow everything

I do agree that dye is very toxic but bro chill out with this stuff you need a balanced diet

You need veges dude stop this non sense
Yeah yeah only celery for enzymes electrolytes and balance blood acid adter detox you dont need ever again but if u bulking with primal you need some celery or pineapple

• +1
I do agree that dye is very toxic but bro chill out with this stuff you need a balanced diet
Want proof go to scott primal channel and call him on discord but first you need approve your face and then they gonna let you in