FULL RAD-140 GUIDE (GYMCELS GTFIH)

Rad-140 rapes your hairline, I would not personally use that’s shit.

Just hop on test and don’t be a bitch with the needles or just stay natty

Rad-140 rapes your hairline, I would not personally use that’s shit.
"After Rad, I lost all my hair. 2 years later and it hasn’t improved at all. Did you ever get your hair back?"

Brutal. That's why you need RU for arms

"After Rad, I lost all my hair. 2 years later and it hasn’t improved at all. Did you ever get your hair back?"

Brutal. That's why you need RU for arms
I’ve used rad too and it was the most brutal experience ur hair could ever get, I don’t think my hair has ever been the same since, winny doesn’t help either as I also used dat shit too

I’ve used rad too and it was the most brutal experience ur hair could ever get, I don’t think my hair has ever been the same since, winny doesn’t help either as I also used dat shit too
Do you think RU can stop it from happening.? I've heard guys running mast with no issues when taking RU.

Do you think RU can stop it from happening.? I've heard guys running mast with no issues when taking RU.
It definitely would help but I don’t know if it’ll completely save u on that one, I’m sure it’ll definitely halt a lot of the hair loss tho that would come with mast and other DHTs

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It definitely would help but I don’t know if it’ll completely save u on that one, I’m sure it’ll definitely halt a lot of the hair loss tho that would come with mast and other DHTs
Its annoying because these PEDs typically result in the best look and the strength increases are great as well.

For real! The look I get from winstrol alone is crazy, I always have test as my base tho as that is mandatory. I stopped using gear tho because I realized being a big sick cunt wasn’t gonna help me in the long run. Plus fuck being on TRT in your 20s.

For real! The look I get from winstrol alone is crazy, I always have test as my base tho as that is mandatory. I stopped using gear tho because I realized being a big sick cunt wasn’t gonna help me in the long run. Plus fuck being on TRT in your 20s.
The hair loss is too brutal, plus I’m not tryna be ogre

stay natty brah!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46438
What is RAD-140?

RAD 140 (Testolone) is a type of SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). SARMS are compounds that selectively binds to androgen receptors in tissues. This specifically means that androgen receptors (AR) are found throughout the human body. Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) are hormones that bind to and activate these neurons, causing changes in the expression of genes that regulate male sexual behavior and other physiological functions including muscle growth, bone density, and sperm production including growth and retention, But steroids are also known to have some noticable side effects, as androgen receptors are also involved in the development of prostate cancer and male pattern baldness. Androgenic anabolic steroids (AAS) Targeting ARs throughout the body, SARMs (such as RAD 140) work by selectively binding to androgen receptors located in specific tissue types, particularly skeletal muscle and which consequently they are looking for alternatives that may be safer than their steroidal counterparts. Testolone was developed as a possible treatment for muscle wasting and breast cancer in 2011. As research shows that SARMs have possible neuroprotective properties, research is ongoing into what role it may play in Alzheimer's disease. Since Testolone is one of the newer SARMs, it is not as well researched as LGD-4033 or MK-2866. In fact, the first human trial of RAD-140 was only recently conducted and completed.

View attachment 2493127 View attachment 2493128
(Testolone (left), Illustration of androgen action (right)​

How does it work?

RAD 140 works by specifically stimulating androgen receptors in specific tissues. It predominantly binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, resulting in various anabolic properties. But it doesn’t bind to the same tissues in organs like the prostate, so many of the harmful side effects associated with various steroids are prevented, making testolone more popluar among modern PED users.

Is RAD-140 the strongest/best SARM?

Based on the available clinical studies, as well as plenty of anecdotal evidence from users on various platforms such as reddit, bodybuilding.com, .org and youtube we know that Testolone is indeed one of if not the most powerful sarm. On a mg-to-mg basis, RAD 140 is far more powerful than other sarms such as Ligandrol or Ostarine when it comes to building strength and gaining mass in a very short period of time. However, this has not stopped it from becoming very popular among bodybuilders and athletes. The reason for this is simple: It is very effective at building mass.

View attachment 2493151

Benefits

The most prominent benefits of RAD-140 are:

*Increased level of muscle mass
*Increased strength
*Increased endurance
*Improved fat loss

More detailed:

INCREASED LEVELS OF MUSCLE MASS

*As with other steroids, you should experience higher levels of muscle mass when using Testolone. It helps your body increase protein synthesis, which is a process that helps you build and increase your muscle mass. When you push your body during a workout, you actually damage the muscles a bit and create micro-grooves in your muscle fibers. Your body uses proteins to repair these tears, which then builds up your muscle mass.

PROMOTES FAT LOSS

*We've all heard that muscle weighs more than fat, but have you also heard that increasing your muscle mass can actually decrease your fat levels? Muscle maintenance burns more calories than fat does, This means that if you have more muscle mass, you're more likely to burn more calories, which helps you burn additional fat over time.

INCREASED ENDURANCE

*Testolone can most definitely help increase your muscular endurance.This is because the anabolic effects of these SARMS increase your body's metabollism, so it helps your body to more efficiently metabolize energy.This means that you can stay longer in the gym and that you should have a shorter recovery time between training sessions. This is beneficial because if you don't have to wait as long between workouts, you're less likely to lose muscle mass.

BIOAVAILABILITY

Rad also has a very high level of bioavailability, it can be taken orally. This also means you can avoid painful injections with needles and which can cause tissue damage and other nasty implications, such as swollenness, etc.

Side Effects

With Rad-140 being very potent, you may experience some side effects. Based on anecdotal evidence and user reports, most people experience no side effects other than a slight dip after a RAD140 cycle. This is completely normal, as you will experience some suppression, which I will cover below.Some of the other, but less common side effects associated with testolone are:

*Headache
*Aggression
*Nausea
*Acne

(⚠️Please take into account that RAD 140 and the other SARMs are still subject to research. This means that clinical data on possible long-term side effects are currently limited. But based on the data available, combined with many user reports, it looks promising.⚠️)

Dosage and cycle length

With the goal of increasing musclemass in mind, daily consistent doses consisting of between 5-30mg with a cycle lasting between 6-12 weeks are usually recommended. 5-10mg usually more so taken by women whereas stronger doses are recommended for men. However, some suggest "stepping up" your dosage as the cycle progresses,having your system adjust to the anabolic changes in your body. Example of a cycle structured like this showcased below:

Newbie "step-up" cycle:

WeekDosage
1-25mg/day
3-410mg/day
5-615mg

Suppression and PCT

Just like all other SARMS, RAD 140 massively increases the amount of testosterone in your body. But the body soon catches up and realizes that it doesn't need to produce testosterone on its own because there is now an exogenous source supplied via the sarm. Therefore, it stops producing the LH hormone on its own, causing a suppression when your natural testosterone levels drop.

PREVENT 140 SUPPRESSION WITHOUT PCT
A lighter PCT cycle with SERMs such as nolvadex after your rad cycle can be used to restore natural testosterone production. However, in general it is possible to avoid the need for a PCT by following some simple rules: Do NOT take RAD-140 for longer than 8 weeks.Do not take large doses, as the suppression increases with higher doses.After a cycle, take a break equal to the length of the cycle before using it again.

⚠️Make sure to always get bloodwork done after your cycle, this is the ONLY WAY to truly know whether you're suppressed or not.⚠️

Results:

Both of these results came from 8 week cycles dosing RAD-140 at 10mg/day. (Please note that the second guy chose to stack his rad-140 with cardarine at 15mg/day)

@the_nextDavidLaid @vampyre @BrahminBoss @5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @HernanDrago @hormonetherapy @TRUE_CEL @Gonthar @enchanted_elixir @redmaxx @garoupilled_ @Napoleon1800 @PseudoMaxxer @TheHandcel @Manletmachine @Going2KillMyself @KING REIDYZ @andy9432 @BloodClot
brutal only 7 likes, good thread. howd u get pin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DildoFaggins
brutal only 7 likes, good thread. howd u get pin?
if @garoupilled_ notices your thread and it's HQ he pins your post in looksmaxxing for a day or two. This thread was quite shit if you acutally read some of the paragraphs, a lot of it isn't even readable but was too late to edit when I realized it.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
if @garoupilled_ notices your thread and it's HQ he pins your post in looksmaxxing for a day or two. This thread was quite shit if you acutally read some of the paragraphs, a lot of it isn't even readable but was too late to edit when I realized it.
@garoupilled_ if it worthy, i would be very honored

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DildoFaggins
@garoupilled_ pls give me an hour of additional time to edit this for harm reduction and botb potential 🙏

I've heard from gymcels injecting is much better than this thing

Don't want to nuke my natural test, however, if I ever get on TRT at some point in my life, I will be blasting SARMs.

I've heard from gymcels injecting is much better than this thing
yes but most people don't like needles and this is by far the best oral PED imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Mewton
bro you're messing up my thead I'm fucking around but you're being annoying I spent like an hour on this

1 hour = 1 min to copy paste and 59 minutes of watching insta thirst traps.

1 hour = 1 min to copy paste and 59 minutes of watching insta thirst traps.
copy paste from where? Also idgaf kill yourself faggot

IMG 9971

Not reading all that cope, jr. just roid pussy