Fully reverse extreme jaw asymmetry in less than 1 month (with proof).

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Silver
First, the pictures for proof. The first pic is from July 7th, the second and third are from late July and early August.
IMG 1360
IMG 1424
IMG 1468

I went from a 17 degree deviation to a 5 degree deviation, with this rate of change it would be fully reversed in another week.
Now, for the method:
Step 1: Take a picture of your face and determine which side of your jaw is “longer” (the red line can help measure this).
Step 2: Lightly push on the chin of that side, moving the jaw through a full range of motion.
Step 3: Do this for 15 reps, 3 sets, 2-3 times a day.
That’s literally it. I’m happy to answer any questions and send full face pics to anyone that PMs me. If you don’t want to read this and instead want to watch a video, here’s where I got the idea from:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 86473, Aero, iblamehamza and 4 others
if this works then love u man

Depends on what is asymmetrical. Your jaw bone ? Or your masseter muscle ?
If your bone is asymmetrical you prob have a crossbite/ortho issues. The only way to fix a asymmetrical jaw bones is via surgerys or braces.

Last edited:
i might have u to pm u to see how much i can change

I didn't understand very well. If my jaw is tilted to the right should I push to the left?

I didn't understand very well. If my jaw is tilted to the right should I push to the left?
IMG 1530
yes, put your hand on the left side of your chin and move the jaw side to side. The way it works is that the asymmetry is caused by a muscle near the ear that pulls the jaw one way or the other depending on how tight it is so you want to make the side that is loose (which is making the jaw long) tighter. Hope this helps!

• +1
Reactions: morz179 and yue
good for assymetry muscular in origin, if bone though a different approach is required

• +1
Reactions: xxv
First, the pictures for proof. The first pic is from July 7th, the second and third are from late July and early August.
View attachment 3089105View attachment 3089106View attachment 3089107

I went from a 17 degree deviation to a 5 degree deviation, with this rate of change it would be fully reversed in another week.
Now, for the method:
Step 1: Take a picture of your face and determine which side of your jaw is “longer” (the red line can help measure this).
Step 2: Lightly push on the chin of that side, moving the jaw through a full range of motion.
Step 3: Do this for 15 reps, 3 sets, 2-3 times a day.
That’s literally it. I’m happy to answer any questions and send full face pics to anyone that PMs me. If you don’t want to read this and instead want to watch a video, here’s where I got the idea from:

Do you have a Midline deviation?
Mine is severe and I won't probably get braces, but fortunately it is a little bit visible from the front(Like chico's for example)

good for assymetry muscular in origin, if bone though a different approach is required
yes, bone is actually a lot rarer and not as severe as a muscle imbalance from what I’ve seen but I do agree

Do you have a Midline deviation?
Mine is severe and I won't probably get braces, but fortunately it is a little bit visible from the front(Like chico's for example)
try out this guide, see what happens

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot
View attachment 3089997yes, put your hand on the left side of your chin and move the jaw side to side. The way it works is that the asymmetry is caused by a muscle near the ear that pulls the jaw one way or the other depending on how tight it is so you want to make the side that is loose (which is making the jaw long) tighter. Hope this helps!
Can you please make a video demonstration?

do you push/ put pressure with your hand?

do you push/ put pressure with your hand?
yes obv, as I said in the guide don’t push too hard, go at 4-5/10 maximum force for 15 reps

• +1
Reactions: morz179
The amount of value......

My ONLY flaw I had said NeroAngelo, was EXACTLY this and he still gave me a good rating.
I might be able to ascend so damn fucking hard thanks to this thread,
Dont know who you are but you are God sent brother, thank you so damn much.
I am literally nearly tearing up, cause i was about to see a chiropractor.
Im gonna be at least Low HTN after doing this

The amount of value......

My ONLY flaw I had said NeroAngelo, was EXACTLY this and he still gave me a good rating.
I might be able to ascend so damn fucking hard thanks to this thread,
Dont know who you are but you are God sent brother, thank you so damn much.
I am literally nearly tearing up, cause i was about to see a chiropractor.
Im gonna be at least Low HTN after doing this
Good luck bro, feel free to send me some pics in pm when you see some changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86473