Fully switched from white rice - pasta

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
Done spiking my GI, causing a plethora of health issues and long term effects. So i switched to low GI carbohydrates
heres the glycemic index of common foods.
GI is usually a dogshit normie cope because judging by pure GI, cereal is healthier than white rice which is bullshit.

Like JFL @ recommending french fries over rice. So dont listen to this without accounting for other things.
The reason I opted for pasta is because its a longer chain polysaccharide meaning it will take longer to break down and less spike in GI leading to downstream insulin resistance

Pasta is also much more satiating because it isnt a mono or disaccharide so the fiber will make you less Hungary and more stable throughout the day

good video I watched on the topic

I find with polysacs you can eat when you choose because you will feel stable throughout the day due to the fiber

also ideal for acne reduction, so sweet potatoes and carbs are the way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, normie tiktoker, RichardSpencel and 11 others
i cant eat starch without ill effect . i must sugarmax

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, datboijj, nathan and 2 others
completely erased any thought of reading this shit thread as soon as i saw you linked an eric berg video in the thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, SensitiveYoungMan, RichardSpencel and 10 others
Grainy bread is good too..

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Clavicular
longer chain poly also have higher risk of gestating/ sitting longer than required in intestine which can cause bacteria to fester --> SIBO -->acne

IGF 1 (which leads to higher sebum but also height growth muscle etc) from insuline spike also causes acne but I think the risk from Bacteria would be higher

im taking a topical anti androgen cos i dont want to systemically lower my IGF 1/ Androgen production

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, tombradylover, nathan and 3 others
Done spiking my GI, causing a plethora of health issues and long term effects. So i switched to low GI carbohydrates
GI is usually a dogshit normie cope because judging by pure GI, cereal is healthier than white rice which is bullshit.
View attachment 2961965
Like JFL @ recommending french fries over rice. So dont listen to this without accounting for other things.
The reason I opted for pasta is because its a longer chain polysaccharide meaning it will take longer to break down and less spike in GI leading to downstream insulin resistance

Pasta is also much more satiating because it isnt a mono or disaccharide so the fiber will make you less Hungary and more stable throughout the day

I find with polysacs you can eat when you choose because you will feel stable throughout the day due to the fiber

Pasta also tastes better anyways. W take

completely erased any thought of reading this shit thread as soon as i saw you linked an eric berg video in the thread
He fucking sucks but its a comprehensive video

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
bro what why did you switch from whole food to processed food? And what is this GI image you sent this just makes no sense???

Can you explain me i dont understand?

k ill start eating my sausages with pasta instead of white rice from now on

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Clavicular
Org monkes discovering that net carbs spike insulin :eek::eek::eek::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: inb4 Apple Cider Vinegar maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, tombradylover, Newday*V3 and 5 others
"doctor" eric berg is chiropractor btw and doesnt know jack shit about anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, iMogEveryone, LegitUser and 4 others
bro what why did you switch from whole food to processed food? And what is this GI image you sent this just makes no sense???

Can you explain me i dont understand?
Pasta better than rice for insulin and the image is to say that GI can be cope without looking at other factors

• +1
Reactions: nathan
He fucking sucks but its a comprehensive video
don’t ever post another thread until i allow you to do so. This is shit. Terrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, HTN_Mentalcel, tombradylover and 5 others
Its a comprehensive video, I fucking hate him but all the info is good in that video. Easy to follow

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and nathan
and a scientologist just lol at this retard using him as a diet advice then shamelessly linking him here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, tigrxs, nathan and 1 other person
View attachment 2961965

potatoes and rice mog after exercise

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Clavicular and nathan
from sugar with arsenic to sugar with gluten :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
chad drinks a kilo of sugar and has clear skin etc etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, boss8055, RichardSpencel and 11 others
OP mother is getting blacked tonight

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and i_love_roosters
From one slave food to another.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, n9wiff, chudlite and 4 others
Bro its not worth it listen @Clavicular

Pasta (Gluten) is gut irritant, inflammatory and has phytic acid (nutrient-blocker, inflammatory) like its antinutrient decreases the bioavailability of the minerals. Just google about antinutrients and check for yourself.

I would highly suggest you to switch back on White Rice.

White Rice / Sweet Potatoes / Sourdough bread are better and healtier options

edit: this is just the a little i typed for pasta just lookup yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, datboijj, Clavicular and 1 other person
View attachment 2961965

Why don't you just eat Wholegrain Basmati rice? But very small portions

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and rand anon
Chad sleeps 2 hours a night, drinks everyday, and lives off caffeine n still mogs us

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker

Pasta (Gluten) is gut irritant, inflammatory and has phytic acid (nutrient-blocker, inflammatory) like its antinutrient decreases the bioavailability of the minerals. Just google about antinutrients and check for yourself.

Based AND Animal based pilled :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: descension and Clavicular
Didn't Stan Efferding say white rice mogs when you're on cycle and gymcelling in the vertical diet book? He was a coach to 450 lbs Hafthor (+Brian Shaw)and kept his insulin in check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931 and Clavicular

Pasta more filling, sweet potato mogs tho

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Didn't Stan Efferding say white rice mogs when you're on cycle and gymcelling in the vertical diet book? He was a coach to 450 lbs Hafthor (+Brian Shaw)and kept his insulin in check
White rice mogs while bulking ngl.

Pasta mogs when cutting to get full fast. Pasta is harder to binge too. You can slurp rice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie tiktoker and szolliontaraelis
Pasta more filling, sweet potato mogs tho
Aren't you bulking your goal is to gain weight and lean mass so white rice is more ideal.

Eating high GI carbs post workout is more beneficial for muscle growth/strength. If you are in it for longevity and leanmaxxing, then yes don’t eat that shi.

Eating high GI carbs post workout is more beneficial for muscle growth/strength. If you are in it for longevity and leanmaxxing, then yes don’t eat that shi.
This is my goal
White rice mogs while bulking ngl.

Pasta mogs when cutting to get full fast. Pasta is harder to binge too. You can slurp rice.
yea u can spam rice, thats why i dont like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, datboijj and Clavicular
This is my goal

yea u can spam rice, thats why i dont like it
How will you bulk cause pasta is so slow eating we need to eat 3k+ that sounds impossible with pasta if ur doing a 500+ surplus being 180-190.

jfl the only times you should eat pasta is if your mum makes them or if you are on date with girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Clavicular
How will you bulk cause pasta is so slow eating we need to eat 3k+ that sounds impossible with pasta if ur doing a 500+ surplus being 180-190.
Bulk? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Bulk? Jfl
I thought u were bulking nvm.

What are ur goals.

Why u ignore my IG brother is on a ego trip and doesn't even speak to his day 1s smh.

@TechnoBoss :(

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Clavicular
View attachment 2961965

you shouldn't be eating any of this unless your goal is to gain weight

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj, Deleted member 62931 and 1 other person
why did i read this as "finally switching from the white race to rice" like your transitioning to becoming asian :feelskek:

• +1
Normies eat high sugar or other bullshit nt food = no acne

.org autists who take anti androgens + eat no high glymenic FOOD = 20% acne reduction

Jfl at this clown world , there is a big root cause to everything, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
why did i read this as "finally switching from the white race to rice" like your transitioning to becoming asian :feelskek:
What .org does to your brain

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What .org does to your brain
lmfao literally

i've consumed too much .org brainrot

needa take a break JFL i'm approaching 20k posts too lol this is a wakeup call

• +1
lmfao literally

i've consumed too much .org brainrot

needa take a break JFL i'm approaching 20k posts too lol this is a wakeup call
Let's all mass delete .org? then report back in a couple months

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Clavicular
Sweet potatoes mog all carbs sources . Keep eating your carb sources that the slaves ate (rice, pasta, bread)

• +1
View attachment 2961965

switch to fruits

i cant eat starch without ill effect . i must sugarmax
Adaptmaxx, i used to be lactose intolerant, the only thing i could drink was soy and almond milk. After getting redpill motivation, i force fed myself milk and cheese, did like 15 shits a day for a week and it gradually got better. I can now drink milk to some extent

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Youㅤ
Adaptmaxx, i used to be lactose intolerant, the only thing i could drink was soy and almond milk. After getting redpill motivation, i force fed myself milk and cheese, did like 15 shits a day for a week and it gradually got better. I can now drink milk to some extent
fruit and honey better anyway . raw + less insulin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Clavicular
  • WTF
Reactions: Youㅤ
Let's all mass delete .org? then report back in a couple months
nice try bud

i will never lose my 2020 joined date and become a 2024cel like eyou :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Darn it do actually wanna take a break from .org?
sure i'm probably gonna self ban soon for a while anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Good luck eating 200g of carbs from fruit useless ape
i dont eat many calories . today i just had like 50 grams honey and some cheese and 3 eggs

• JFL
  • +1