Funny things in Hinduism

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
#1 did you know that you can force God to respond to you by entering into a deep state of worship?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and TechnoBoss
"Angered, Vishvamitra used his yogic powers and ordered Trisanku to rise to heaven. Miraculously, Trisanku rose into the sky until he reached heaven, where he was pushed back down by Indra."

Are you muslim?

Are you muslim?

Hindu who likes and sympathizes with Christianity and Islam and (non-Zionist) Judaism. And Sikhism and Buddhism/Jainism too.

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
How come Indians don't spread their faith around like other religions do, who send missionaries door to door or even stop random people on the streets:
"Hello, did you accept Shiva as your Lord and savior?"
 2e445cf7 a055 490e 8790 9309e3d679ba

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Swarthy Knight
How come Indians don't spread their faith around like other religions do, who send missionaries door to door or even stop random people on the streets:
"Hello, did you accept Shiva as your Lord and savior?"
View attachment 2756062

We do need to have an outreach to other potential Mystics, like I know I need help and support as one.

Like a DIY, self help spiritual knowledge and guide package. You feel me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
We do need to have an outreach to other potential Mystics, like I know I need help and support as one.

Like a DIY, self help spiritual knowledge and guide package. You feel me?
I don't know.....many religions are more organized, they have planned strategies of growing, that's how the Catholic church spread Christianity in many countries, is Hinduism organized like the Catholic church with a strict hierarchy and organized structure?

I don't know.....many religions are more organized, they have planned strategies of growing, that's how the Catholic church spread Christianity in many countries, is Hinduism organized like the Catholic church with a strict hierarchy and organized structure?

Schools of Vedanta, yes. Like Sri Ringeri, Advaita mutt(/matha).

It's run by Ascetic Renunciate Monists.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar