Further darker brows and lashes or keep them as is (SRS)

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite
Eyebrows and lashes naturally grew and darkened as i got older compared to haircolor but not sure if making them darker through dying would make eye area pop more, also not sure if eyebrow density is good enough or if i should invest on minox for them thoughts? They look dark when indoors but when sunny outside they become lokey cuckish color.

in b4, coments about canthal tilt , i know, cantho is first hardmax on list once i have job

tagging high quality users:
@sportsmogger @pneumocystosis @NorwoodAscender @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Work on density of both first, use minoxidil on them then dye

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Solution
Work on density of both first, use minoxidil on them then dye
bet, only reason i never considered it before is cause my brows are naturally pretty bushy so afraid of making them look even thicker than they already are, but i guess i can just get them done maybe

• +1
bet, only reason i never considered it before is cause my brows are naturally pretty bushy so afraid of making them look even thicker than they already are, but i guess i can just get them done maybe
Long eyebrows mog hard, try to aim for that, if they get too bushy, pluck never trim

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Long eyebrows mog hard, try to aim for that, if they get too bushy, pluck never trim
yeah i pluck them every two days to mantain shape or they get too populated up top and underneath, the problem is that i have a scar on one of them right at the end (left one i think) from having split it open so i think even with minox it would be impossible to grow it there, and then the other one has trouble growing hair right at the start due to having had a chicken pox scar there as well, but i see it for sure gonna see if i can make them longer with enough growth, i already try to make sure they are neatly combed to make em longer

• +1