Gain muscle without gaining fat

Attachments

• filtered-EE474B35-6457-44B1-AFDD-81F4C3524E54.mp4
    2 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and LooksOrDeath
dammm it worked Soo like did u did it like set ? like 10 time on left 10 time on right ?? and how long u was doing it ?
Nah i just bonesmashed the whole time while staring in the mirror and looking for imperfections so that i knew where to hit

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
its not letting me post or something

i think my shit is bugging

• JFL
Nah i just bonesmashed the whole time while staring in the mirror and looking for imperfections so that i knew where to hit
Soo u just hit randomly without counting

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Soo u just hit randomly without counting
yup that's exactly what i did, but i do not recommend it. People say it's dangerous for a reason i guess...

dark jfl
but you do look better, you already have "hunter eyes" without squinting, when you squint your eyes look small and lips look big

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and Zeta
dark jfl
but you do look better, you already have "hunter eyes" without squinting, when you squint your eyes look small and lips look big
Yeah i indeed do have hunter eyes without squinting, but i do believe that my canthal tilt gets a little better when squinting and especially my eye brow tilt,

yup that's exactly what i did, but i do not recommend it. People say it's dangerous for a reason i guess...
men fuck what people say look at the work Ima do it every day
alr I have to go now I'm at school the bell is about to ring

• +1
men fuck what people say look at the work Ima do it every day
alr I have to go now I'm at school the bell is about to ring
Aight, go mog your classmates good luck!

• JFL
8 chicken sandwitches?? how are you not as fat as me bro

8 chicken sandwitches?? how are you not as fat as me bro
they were not really crazy american type sandwiches, more like this

with 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of chicken

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Guys I need help, so last year i was a bulkcel and bulked till 91kg. (Whilst eating subhuman garbage foods).
So of course i gained a lot of fucking fat and also muscle. I'll write down the diet i used for dirty bulking.

BREAKFAST:
4 eggs
150g minced beef
2 slices of bread
2 glasses of milk

Lunch
8 chicken sandwhiches
200g cereal
200ml milk

Dinner
Moms food

Before bed
150g oats
1 banana
few scoops protein powder
200ml milk

This Diet made me go from 60kg to 90kg within one year. TURBOBULK brah. (natty from 17-18)
View attachment 2794328View attachment 2794334View attachment 2794339
These pics were EXACTLY 1 year apart this one was peak bulk

Now I made significant musclebuilding progress, I still gained loads of fat.

View attachment 2794335
as you can see here, VERY fluffy face...

So as every gymcel does, I started the cut which came out fantastic for my physique and my face.

View attachment 2794336View attachment 2794337

But something bad happened... I broke my arm. Now I couldn't gymmax for some time. So in the meantime i did not stick to any diet and just tried to eat as clean as possible and even in a defecit.

So now i lost some muscle which of course is not the end of the world. But on the positive side i did remain very lean.
View attachment 2794341
As you can see on my face i'm at a decent bodyfat percentage. However I lost some musclemass soI want to get more musculair.
BUT I do NOT want to gain fat.

Now my plan is to lift 4 days a week, and do 30 mins of cardio after each lift and eat in a slight surplus.
My current diet looks like this

BREAKFAST:
Banana
150g oats
200ml milk

LUNCH:
8 cheese and chicken sandwhiches

DINNER:
Random

BEFORE BED:
4 eggs
200g oatmeal
200ml milk

So my plan is to eat a little less but still in a slight surplus (300kcals over my maintenance) and of course enough protein. That way i hope to only gain muscle and zero to NO FAT.
Will this work or should i accept the fact that im gonna lose my hollowcheekbones... :feelswhy:

Please enlighten me with some advice!
You still gained fat dummy

Guys I need help, so last year i was a bulkcel and bulked till 91kg. (Whilst eating subhuman garbage foods).
So of course i gained a lot of fucking fat and also muscle. I'll write down the diet i used for dirty bulking.

BREAKFAST:
4 eggs
150g minced beef
2 slices of bread
2 glasses of milk

Lunch
8 chicken sandwhiches
200g cereal
200ml milk

Dinner
Moms food

Before bed
150g oats
1 banana
200ml milk

This Diet made me go from 60kg to 90kg within one year. TURBOBULK brah. (natty from 17-18)

View attachment 2794335

So as every gymcel does, I started the cut which came out fantastic for my physique and my face.

But something bad happened... I broke my arm. Now I couldn't gymmax for some time. So in the meantime i did not stick to any diet and just tried to eat as clean as possible and even in a defecit.

So now i lost some muscle which of course is not the end of the world. But on the positive side i did remain very lean.
View attachment 2794341
As you can see on my face i'm at a decent bodyfat percentage. However I lost some musclemass soI want to get more musculair.

Now my plan is to lift 4 days a week, and do 30 mins of cardio after each lift and eat in a slight surplus.

BREAKFAST:
Banana
150g oats
200ml milk

LUNCH:

DINNER:
Random

BEFORE BED:
4 eggs
200g oatmeal
200ml milk

So my plan is to eat a little less but still in a slight surplus (300kcals over my maintenance) and of course enough protein. That way i hope to only gain muscle and zero to NO FAT.
Will this work or should i accept the fact that im gonna lose my hollowcheekbones... :feelswhy:

Also why you have gyno if natty?

• +1
So u want to bulk while staying lean, did i read that wrong? Is that not just a lean bulk?????

• +1
It’s normal in puberty I had it at 15 now it’s gone
i've had it since 16 and i'm almost 19 now and it's a pretty big failo so i want it gone asap

i've had it since 16 and i'm almost 19 now and it's a pretty big failo so i want it gone asap
Damn maybe it doesn’t go for all ppl

BREAKFAST:
4 eggs
150g minced beef
2 slices of bread
2 glasses of milk

Lunch
8 chicken sandwhiches
200g cereal
200ml milk

Dinner
Moms food

Before bed
150g oats
1 banana
200ml milk

View attachment 2794335

View attachment 2794341

BREAKFAST:
Banana
150g oats
200ml milk

LUNCH:

DINNER:
Random

BEFORE BED:
4 eggs
200g oatmeal
200ml milk

Fat is good very good thing

Yeah i indeed do have hunter eyes without squinting, but i do believe that my canthal tilt gets a little better when squinting and especially my eye brow tilt,
both do
but it ruins your harmony. makes you look autistic because of how small your eyes are compared to your lips. You will have more appeal while not squinting.

• +1
both do
but it ruins your harmony. makes you look autistic because of how small your eyes are compared to your lips. You will have more appeal while not squinting.
Okay fine, I'll try to stop squinting. Thank you for the advice. I hope i can quit squinting because its rooted in my brain atm. I'll def make it work tho

My advice is personal, so take it with a pinch of salt (or sugar depending on your tastes).

If your diet is fairly balanced to begin with add a high calorie milkshake 2 or 3 times a week. Protein powder, milk, peanut butter, banana with a pinch of salt (or sugar depending on your tastes).

Weigh yourself daily and stick to your training plan. Add a bit more cardio (just because it's highly underrated imho). Plan for a little more sleep. Keep a check on your wobbly bits with a standardised pinch of your belly (or somewhere else, depending on your tastes).

• +1

BREAKFAST:
4 eggs
150g minced beef
2 slices of bread
2 glasses of milk

Lunch
8 chicken sandwhiches
200g cereal
200ml milk

Dinner
Moms food

Before bed
150g oats
1 banana
200ml milk

View attachment 2794335

View attachment 2794341

BREAKFAST:
Banana
150g oats
200ml milk

LUNCH:

DINNER:
Random

BEFORE BED:
4 eggs
200g oatmeal
200ml milk

• +1
Eat at caloric maintenence and work-out its that simple. Make sure your macros are from healthy non-processed food. Get you micronutrients like zinc and choline and make sure to supplement cod liver oil. These 3 will boost testosterone tremendously. Look into boron supplementation as that also yields great results in increasing testosterone.

• +1
Keep your bf high in the abdomen area, your hips nerf you jfl

No, i rather have cuck hips and shredded abs then having a fat stomach

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
But i looked at the framemaxxing guide here and it says that i should train obliques to make my waist as wide as my hips but idk if im gonna do that

No, i rather have cuck hips and shredded abs then having a fat stomach
It doesn't necessarily have to be fat, 14~15% is fine

But i looked at the framemaxxing guide here and it says that i should train obliques to make my waist as wide as my hips but idk if im gonna do that
I focused on the obliques and had great results, because my waist is thin so my hips were slightly larger. I will leave my result here as a reference

• +1
I focused on the obliques and had great results, because my waist is thin so my hips were slightly larger. I will leave my result here as a reference
Looks good, I might fotoshop a little to see how my physique would look like if my waist was as wide as my hips. And if it looks better then ill train obliques

Looks good, I might fotoshop a little to see how my physique would look like if my waist was as wide as my hips. And if it looks better then ill train obliques
Raise your physique by at least 1 score, I think. But do this to be sure. Good luck

• +1
Raise your physique by at least 1 score, I think. But do this to be sure. Good luck
Yeah I'm gonna photoshop right now to see how it will look like. And of course im also gonna invest a lot of training into my side delts in order to make my frame as wide as possible

Yeah I'm gonna photoshop right now to see how it will look like. And of course im also gonna invest a lot of training into my side delts in order to make my frame as wide as possible
Yes, invest in the frame, women don't want to be hugged by a 16-inch bideltoid

• +1
30kg wtf thats fucking impressive. Ive been on a bulk for the past 6 months and ive only gained 5kg (only muscle cause cleanbulk). Calorie surplus (3000 a day). did you have a growth spurt during that time or sum?

• +1
30kg wtf thats fucking impressive. Ive been on a bulk for the past 6 months and ive only gained 5kg (only muscle cause cleanbulk). Calorie surplus (3000 a day). did you have a growth spurt during that time or sum?
Thank you, but no i barely got any taller. But keep in mind that a lot of it was fat too that I had to lose later on. So i still recommend you to keep clean bulking dude. Good job

• +1
Reactions: Xalgraz
birth giving hips brutal for you buddy mirin the bulk though

• +1
birth giving hips brutal for you buddy mirin the bulk though
yeah, nothing i can do about those retarded hips except for just getting as muscular as possible to halo over it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek