Gaining weight while in deflict

D

Deleted member 4387

So I decieded to stop being a fatass and cut to 12% bf. I weighted my food and watched my macros carefully for 2 weeks eating 1900 kcal and high protein. (Maintance = 2700) Also been hitting the gym real hard. But now my gayass scale tells me I gained 5kg??

I do have stronger lifts but I don’t think its muscle weight gain. Atleast it would contradict with what you guys told me.

Can some high IQ user explain this shit please.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
probably water weight or some shit. scales are weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
So I decieded to stop being a fatass and cut to 12% bf. I weighted my food and watched my macros carefully for 2 weeks eating 1900 kcal and high protein. (Maintance = 2700) Also been hitting the gym real hard. But now my gayass scale tells me I gained 5kg??

I do have stronger lifts but I don’t think its muscle weight gain. Atleast it would contradict with what you guys told me.

Can some high IQ user explain this shit please.
There is big fluctuations with scales

Check at your gym if they have a scale that measures bodyfat, that's what you care about at the end

For highest precision, DEXA scan but costs a fortune

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Hozay
There is big fluctuations with scales

Check at your gym if they have a scale that measures bodyfat, that's what you care about at the end

For highest precision, DEXA scan but costs a fortune
Thanks you’re right, will do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
5KG? sounds like you have a cancer growing somewhere.

Noticed any big lumps somewhere on your body?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 5818
Jfl I literally loose weight with 3000kcal.
I don’t know exactly about your case, but depending on your main goal you can orient your workouts.
Longer cardio or at least less time between sets, as long as your sweaty af.
5kg is huge and impossible w/ 1900kcal. Try drinking more water, substitute carbs with healthy fat, only meat protein, vegetables..
It can also be a reaction of your body if the cal deficit is too big. Increase your total AND consumption