Game is more important

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
For the average guy approaching hundreds of girls is much more beneficial than looksmaxing, it will get you alot more results and faster than rotting away inside your basement waiting to save money for surgieries just to end up being an uncanny looking creep with no game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, its_over_for_me_?, zeshama and 18 others
girls never approach first ,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, 5.5psl, rooman and 4 others
They do, but honestly relying on this exclusively is just retarded. You're not a chad so don't expect chad treatment, just mind your own life, approach and score the way you can do it

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
girls approach you first if you're high htn chadlite chad terachad which no one in this forum is anyways

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, rooman and hattrick
For the average guy approaching hundreds of girls is much more beneficial than looksmaxing, it will get you alot more results and faster than rotting away inside your basement waiting to save money for surgieries just to end up being an uncanny looking creep with no game.
neck yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24781, Deleted member 24410 and 5 others
Or just having a group of friends that they can meet new people through

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 23804 and 3 others
game is incel cope

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, Agendum, rooman and 7 others
tbh softmaxxed tall NT/rizzmaxxed MTN pill is most legit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 23611 and 3 others
girls approach you first if you're high htn chadlite chad terachad which no one in this forum is anyways
No they don't, in cold settings.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, midlatinocel and Deleted member 29167
just to end up being an uncanny looking creep with no game.
just shut the fuck up coper. muh you will be a ken doll if you get surgery :soy::soy::soy:

go back to reddit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Jhon Smith, Detective and 5 others
Game takes ages to learn. Surgeries are short.

Game isn’t useless. Game works for many guys. Surgery has a bigger impact on attractiveness, but it’s totally understandable why most guys don’t want to get surgery. If no surgery, focus on game and softmax.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, rooman, Deleted member 23218 and 4 others

Game isn’t useless. Game works for many guys. Surgery has a bigger impact on attractiveness, but it’s totally understandable why most guys don’t want to get surgery. If no surgery, focus on game and softmax.
you cant force attraction. imo it helps to convert some attraction into a full on LTR or a ONS

• +1
Reactions: rooman and thecel
neck yourself faggot
game is incel cope
The lack of self awareness here, I got approached by a LTB last week in a club who I made out with, groped for 20 mimutes plus, even though at best i'm a weak HTN, that's kind of shit when u don't want to follow up on her because she's unattractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24781, thecel and 2 others
The lack of self awareness here, I got approached by a LTB last week in a club who I made out with, groped for 20 mimutes plus, even though at best i'm a weak HTN, that's kind of shit when u don't want to follow up on her because she's unattractive
The club isn't a cold setting.

Why would any self respecting human fuck a low tier Becky? This isn't Incels.is, faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
They do, but honestly relying on this exclusively is just retarded. You're not a chad so don't expect chad treatment, just mind your own life, approach and score the way you can do it
Women r intimidated to approach chad especially if they think he is out of their league

Why would any self respecting human fuck a low tier Becky? This isn't Incels.is, faggot
I know, but if she is is going to approach me, do all the work I might as well touch her tits and ass ( they were small af) and makeout with her,

I fucking felt used and disgusted afterwards (she wasn't even MTB) some else rated her MTB though, but I got so much validation from it she asked do u have a gf?, with desire in her eyes

On the bright side she was roughly around the slightly below average looking girl for my city and age, when I usually have to approach 5-8 girls to get a quick peck on the lips.

When ur touch depraved u would do anything and most of my woman hating misogynistic thoughts disappaered since than because i was so fucking starved

Last edited:
Game doesn't exist.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24410, Detective and 2 others
Just waste time approaching foids, getting no pussy and getting sexual harassment charges theory.

Game is the equivalent of having a big dick. Only matters when you're attractive in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 23218
pick up artist game is cope. Cringy pick up lines are a joke

real game is just being socially calibrated and knowing when to make moves and escalate etc. NT too

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, bloomercel, rooman and 1 other person

Game is cope and will get you arrested and banned from many establishments

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 24781 and 1 other person
Harassment

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
pick up artist game is cope. Cringy pick up lines are a joke

real game is just being socially calibrated and knowing when to make moves and escalate etc. NT too
absouletely no cringe no gameyness no bullshit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 27472
Game is cope and will get you arrested and banned from many establishments

Only happens if you’re giga ugly and/or have awful game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
i don’t feel like doing either

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25223
Only happens if you’re giga ugly and/or have awful game.
I’m too akward I stutter and stubble over words while taking to people normally I will get arrested and banned

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, thecel and Deleted member 25223
They do trust me, but not often enough for it to be a reliable source of pussy unless u have a very low libido

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
I doubt that anyone actually thinks there's some combination of words you can say to a woman who doesn't find you attractive to make her like you to have sex or go out with you.

I think game is just not sperging out, like Im pretty bad socially but it's easy to flirt I think it's just it's hard to flirt or "game" if the girl doesn't find you GL

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You need to looksmax first THEN work on your game. Also if a woman finds you very attractive, you hardly need any game. Just be able to have a normal conversation and flirt

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 29581
I doubt that anyone actually thinks there's some combination of words you can say to a woman who doesn't find you attractive to make her like you to have sex or go out with you.

I think game is just not sperging out, like Im pretty bad socially but it's easy to flirt I think it's just it's hard to flirt or "game" if the girl doesn't find you GL
you can work with that as long as she doesn't think you're ugly but doesn't have that innate attraction even though it's infintely harder than being chadlite, and your game needs to quite excellent.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg