• ufc 3

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • something different

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Should i buy ghost recon wildlans to play solo? I don't like breakpoint that much becouse of gear levels, drones and there's a lot of bugs. I really like military tactical stuff with a lot of realistic customization which make my gamer dick hard. I also think about ufc 3 becouse i love mma, but i will not have time to play both. What should i buy? Both games are quite cheap so it won't wast my moneymaxing plan i think (i try to save money to make some buisness in future).

Ufc 3 is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Pietrosiek
UFC 3 is notably cheaper

And sports games are always good
both games are cheap, i mean half price of breakpoint, money is not as much important i just don't want to spend a lot of money buying game at lunch. i will not have time to play bothe ufc and ghosts becouse of school.

both games are cheap, i mean half price of breakpoint, money is not as much important i just don't want to spend a lot of money buying game at lunch. i will not have time to play bothe ufc and ghosts becouse of school.
Breakpoint If you like campaign

I don't have ps4, and even if i had i watched it already on youtube. Also i don't like this type of games. Military/shootrs are cool, Racing ufc and rpgs are cool for me.

Path of Exile

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Battlefield 4 has rpgs
Images 23

• JFL
Get Age of Mythology

Buy the new cod that’s coming out bro

Should be helping out dziadek na działkę tbh instead of playing video games to environmentmaxx

>in this forum
>still playing fucking videogames
dude... :kys:

OSRS(try it)

• JFL