[gaming] why do people love kingdom hearts?

H

Hunter

Banned
ive played 4 games and the only game that was genuinely good was KH1.

KH1 was a great all rounded game. decent combat, the visuals/art style has aged incredibly well, good music, an engaging yet easy to understand plot and its the only game that truly captures that classic RPG feel that seems absent in later entries

KH2s story was very sloppy and the gameplay really isnt the godlike holy grail of action games that everyone makes it out to be(any DMC game after 2 takes a collosal shit all over it). it also takes away a lot of shit that made 1 so good like being able to alter the environment with magic and they added these stupid minigame esque segments in each world such as lighting lamps or riding the carpet which were very mundane. the only thing it excels at is the OST(sinister shadows, sanctuary, rising tension, xemnas boss fight etc) extremely fucking overrated. everyone makes it out to be a masterpiece. as if. its decent at best.

chain of memories was unredeemable trash solely due to the card based gameplay system. the story was interesting but way too convoluted and very forgettable.

BBS had enjoyable combat but its also broken. you can just buy magic and level them up then meld them to make even more powerful commands and rinse and repeat until your entire deck is filled with super OP commands. then you have shit like raging storm which is extremely broken with little to no drawback. theres also way too many worlds with disney princesses. didnt care much for the main plot. rehashed soundtrack. the PSP graphics have aged like piss. didnt finish.

i also hear KH3 is shit. why do people care so much about this series again?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
red i dint

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, SikKunt and 2 others
Never played.

Because weebs gonna weeb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
don’t know bro. i just don’t

hey Tony good to see you bro

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Tony
They do it all for the nookie

red i dint
Never played.
Because weebs gonna weeb
i dont understand why weebs would be so fascinated with a game littered with disney characters
don’t know bro. i just don’t
hey Tony good to see you bro
They do it all for the nookie
gay games

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy