shaz0
Iron
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2025
- Posts
- 200
- Reputation
- 146
Prologue:
its a crisp autumn day of 2023, im in 9th grade
We have a bumass event at school so my bumass decides to wear a bumass outfit
My 5'2 pre pubescent girl with cancer build is wearing a shirt thats unintentionally see through and my tank top looks like a bra that a pre pubescent girl would wear
Mom says i look good so i go to school
The HORRID group picture:
My cancerous ass is enjoying the day, we are kids playing truth and dare the whole day
Near the end of the day and the girls decide to take a group picture
The shit inside my colon becomes sentient and asks me to escape
I run and hide inside a washroom, a not so stinky washroom
I survive the murder, good
I GET ASSAULTMAXXED:
I come home, try to forget about my day, it was kind of fun too
I am enjoying watching some shitbrick show on netflix when a classmate hits me up
I find out that the girls secretly took a picture of me to make fun of me in their groupchats
I am full of despair, i cant comprehend what just happened
I alone, my only friend was the sentient shit, but he had gone in the sewers. I was alone.
thats when Gandy invites me to the gandy shop.
"The day your sentient shit leaves is the day you keep going till you hit the spot"
its a crisp autumn day of 2023, im in 9th grade
We have a bumass event at school so my bumass decides to wear a bumass outfit
My 5'2 pre pubescent girl with cancer build is wearing a shirt thats unintentionally see through and my tank top looks like a bra that a pre pubescent girl would wear
Mom says i look good so i go to school
The HORRID group picture:
My cancerous ass is enjoying the day, we are kids playing truth and dare the whole day
Near the end of the day and the girls decide to take a group picture
The shit inside my colon becomes sentient and asks me to escape
I run and hide inside a washroom, a not so stinky washroom
I survive the murder, good
I GET ASSAULTMAXXED:
I come home, try to forget about my day, it was kind of fun too
I am enjoying watching some shitbrick show on netflix when a classmate hits me up
I find out that the girls secretly took a picture of me to make fun of me in their groupchats
I am full of despair, i cant comprehend what just happened
I alone, my only friend was the sentient shit, but he had gone in the sewers. I was alone.
thats when Gandy invites me to the gandy shop.
"The day your sentient shit leaves is the day you keep going till you hit the spot"