My own mom called me a monster

C

crts.14

Iron
Joined
Oct 8, 2025
Posts
50
Reputation
30
Lmao. My own mother called me a monster because I have acne. Even tho i mog her to death. It’s crazy how some parents can be jealous of their own kids because they mog them.. I don’t think that they care about me deep down really. It’s all self projection from their own self will. What a world😊
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitterness, widdi, TGUN. and 2 others
Lmao. My own mother called me a monster because I have acne. Even tho i mog her to death. It’s crazy how some parents can be jealous of their own kids because they mog them.. I don’t think that they care about me deep down really. It’s all self projection from their own self will. What a world😊
pray to marlon
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN. and crts.14
This nigga cuffem :pepeLaughing:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: crts.14
My own mom called me shopped
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR and crts.14
Lmao. My own mother called me a monster because I have acne. Even tho i mog her to death. It’s crazy how some parents can be jealous of their own kids because they mog them.. I don’t think that they care about me deep down really. It’s all self projection from their own self will. What a world😊
Cuffem GIF by LuhGeeky


"u ugly fucking monster"
 
  • WTF
Reactions: crts.14
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: crts.14
Ngga coping to not rope ugly subhuman
Jst end it :Noppers:
 
Murder your mother like a true adam

In all seriousness js do you bro fuck what she thinks
 

Similar threads

Yuqwi
Replies
28
Views
141
Yuqwi
Yuqwi
L
Replies
28
Views
251
lmtnej
L
debonss
Replies
16
Views
96
IOD
IOD
Johan
Replies
2
Views
25
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
Slavurik
Replies
17
Views
91
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top