Gay agenda is satanic

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I saw this youtube short of a man in pride parade, and he was asked his pronouns. He responded with "they/them". When asked what did he mean by that, he struggled to explain it, but after some prodding he said, "because we're a legion". And showed his tongue.
When Jesus cast out demons from a possessed man and the demons asked to go possess a herd of pigs in the vicinity, the demons were called "the legion".
So indeed, what did the gay man mean when he referred to himself as they, who else was present in his body?
I have not been able to fully grasp the meaning of showing of the tongue, but this is a reoccuring theme in such cases, and in many cultures it is seen as something ugly to show another their tongue.

Now that we get to pride after which the whole movement is named. Pride was the sin of lucifer, he became prideful of himself and as a result tried to overthrow God. Pride is seen as one of the gravest mortal sins, while humility, the opposite of pride is seen as one of the biggest virtues in Christianity.

This is what is exhalted - in revelations it was predicted that in the final days everything that was evil was praised as good, and everything that was good was called evil.
Now is time to get right with Christ. I warmly recommend you people watch a TV show called The Chosen it accurately represents the life of Jesus Christ and is absolutely entertaining, even if you were an atheist, it is just top notch quality. One of the best shows I've seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, drimprovement, BeestungLipsTheory and 16 others
they is just a gender neutral pronoun

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and The Antichrist
Water

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
There is no gay agenda schizo, did you forget to take your meds again today?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, IAMNOTANINCEL, kebab and 7 others
Why care about people when they would just spit in your grave if they could

they is just a gender neutral pronoun
People who say their pronouns are they are most probably possessed. It's not even a sexuality thing, who refers to themself as a collective/multiple people?

So what is your solution for people who are not straight?

So what is your solution for people who are not straight?
What is the solution for people with red hair or for people who like video games?
The solution is to go about your day. No, people should not be expected to follow your pronouns. If someone finds it in the kindness of their heart, that is fine, but it should not be a societal norm to call a man with unkempt beard and some lipstick a ma'am or a they even if they expect that.
Also there shouldn't be a pride parade. Why should there be? Parades should be reserved for something celebratory, and your personal affairs and sexuality certainly do not meet the criteria. Instead host a parade for moms with 10 children, or for people who have sacrificed for the nation, veterans etc.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, xtremfailer, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
What is the solution for people with red hair or for people who like video games?
The solution is to go about your day. No, people should not be expected to follow your pronouns. If someone finds it in the kindness of their heart, that is fine, but it should not be a societal norm to call a man with unkempt beard and some lipstick a ma'am or a they even if they expect that.
Also there shouldn't be a pride parade. Why should there be? Parades should be reserved for something celebratory, and your personal affairs and sexuality certainly do not meet the criteria. Instead host a parade for moms with 10 children, or for people who have sacrificed for the nation, veterans etc.
Yes but I'm saying what should people do who are born homosexual.

I don't support the transexual part of the LGBT community but what should lesbian, gay and bisexual people do.

(I'm apolitical)

Yes but I'm saying what should people do who are born homosexual.

I don't support the transexual part of the LGBT community but what should lesbian, gay and bisexual sexual people do.

(I'm apolitical)
Same thing as anyone else, try to find faith and follow God.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Heinrich Schmidt and Lynxress
People who say their pronouns are they are most probably possessed. It's not even a sexuality thing, who refers to themself as a collective/multiple people?
Again, its gender neutral, so they <- (see how i used it when referring to one person without specifying gender) use it because they dont identify as a man or a woman. You can call being non-binary BS (it is) but thats different than being possessed.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Again, its gender neutral, so they <- (see how i used it when referring to one person without specifying gender) use it because they dont identify as a man or a woman. You can call being non-binary BS (it is) but thats different than being possessed.
How about just using your name? They literally cannot be used to refer to one person.

How about just using your name? They literally cannot be used to refer to one person.
Yes it can, my friend. You can't use somebody's name instead of pronouns all the time, instead we'd all be calling each other our legal names.
What would you use when referring to a person without specifying gender? Lets say, a customer bought something off of your online business without them specifying gender - "I got another customer today. They bought x and y".

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Yes it can, my friend. You can't use somebody's name instead of pronouns all the time, instead we'd all be calling each other our legal names.
What would you use when referring to a person without specifying gender? Lets say, a customer bought something off of your online business without them specifying gender - "I got another customer today. They bought x and y".
Dear customer, you, our valued customer. Many options.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Gay agenda is an excuse for weak men amd women
Also it will create subhumanity in future

Tjat anyone is a satanist is meme and retard to believe in thta they are real . Satanism dosent mean worship of satan.

And 1 lgbt Person isnt proof. They means many when demons say it when lgbt say it means no gender in swedish its hen or whatever.

Pride is just shouldnt feel bad because who you are inside

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Lynxress
Tjat anyone is a satanist is meme and retard to believe in thta they are real . Satanism dosent mean worship of satan.

And 1 lgbt Person isnt proof. They means many when demons say it when lgbt say it means no gender in swedish its hen or whatever.

Pride is just shouldnt feel bad because who you are inside
Dnr

Ah yes we definitely support satanism and lgbt ur totally right. Kys.
I mean..... wasn't mo walking around looking to suck baby boys off

Because you can't argue
Not arguing with someone who's been infected by Jewish propaganda

This will be me from now on when I see your faggot ass btw:

Not arguing with someone who's been infected by Jewish propaganda

This will be me from now on when I see your faggot ass btw:

Lmao religous jews are against lgbt

Theyre not well

Imagine thinking u deserve parades, laws and special treatments for wanting to sleep with ur own gender. How and why is this shit rewarded it doesnt make no sense

Theyre not well

Imagine thinking u deserve parades, laws and special treatments for wanting to sleep with ur own gender. How and why is this shit rewarded it doesnt make no sense
Its not rewarded they want to be treated equally

Its not rewarded they want to be treated equally

If they wanna be equal they should treat it like any sexual or romantic relationship not make it their personality or an entire culture cuz of something as stupid as attraction

If they wanna be equal they should treat it like any sexual or romantic relationship not make it their personality or an entire culture cuz of something as stupid as attraction
Most do

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme