Gears of War Character Shows that ES Ratios > 0.5 and Midface Ratios > 1.2 Can Look Good

thecel

thecel

morph king
FB9D1A58 8B44 4C63 8C9E 36D32251FC3E

His ES ratio doesn’t look too wide despite being numerically high. Muh “0.47 is ideal and higher than 0.49 looks dolphin tier”.

His midface ratio looks like 1.2 or something. .org autists say that women prefer longish midfaces like 0.95–1.0 and that midface ratios higher than 1.05 look childish and feminine. Cope. This guy look childish and feminine?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, Darkeningstar, iblamehumphrey and 7 others
@Sprinkles

I heard you like the looks of Gears of War characters

IMG 0269

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, cromagnon, lemonnz and 6 others
look like this or death

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@Sprinkles

I heard you like the looks of Gears of War characters

your male morphs remind me of them

very exaggerated and comically masculine

• +1
View attachment 3189385

His ES ratio doesn’t look too wide despite being numerically high. Muh “0.47 is ideal and higher than 0.49 looks dolphin tier”.

His midface ratio looks like 1.2 or something. .org autists say that women prefer longish midfaces like 0.95–1.0 and that midface ratios higher than 1.05 look childish and feminine. Cope. This guy look childish and feminine?
that's real one goal look

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, ss07, Bars and 1 other person
View attachment 3189385

I thought mid face ratio of 1 was perfectly normal

Well the higher your ES ratio, the more horizontal scleral show you need.

My bizygomatic width is 14 cm and ipd is 6.7-6.9 so 0.48-0.49:feelshehe:

• Love it
View attachment 3189385

Would look better with a longish mid face tho

• Ugh..
View attachment 3189385

This has to be a troll, this guy looks absolutely ogre, -10/10 female appeal

• JFL
It looks good but still would look better with 0.46-0.5 esr and 1.0-1.15 midface

I believe you have a stronger fetish for exaggerated features than other women do

• JFL
facts those neanderthal ratios are pretty rare but look peak mogger in person

like this santa claus guy built like a human-sized dwarf from minas moria

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
View attachment 3189385
just because he looks good doesn't mean he wouldn't look better with an ES ratio of 0.46 and a mid face ratio of 1:1.

• Hmm...
I have midface ratio 1.05 and es ratio 0.46

• Woah
The wider your skull is the more pfl/ipd/esr you need

• +1
I have midface ratio 1.05 and es ratio 0.46
then why do you ride for low ipd and esr with your threads so much? I would expect you to have 0.42ish esr with the threads you make

• Woah
keep coping low ipd mogs wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Narroworbits
keep coping low ipd mogs wide

fuckable
vs
i cant even find a foid with 0.39 esr (equivalent to 0.52)
but you can probably imagine the absolute vomit inducing subhumanity

• +1
View attachment 3196703
fuckable
vs
i cant even find a foid with 0.39 esr (equivalent to 0.52)
but you can probably imagine the absolute vomit inducing subhumanity
thats a different conversation, low ipd is already over for females but there are some examples like emilia clarke

• Woah
He indeed looks like a undeveloped human

Men with compact midfaces will always looks better with longer midfaces

Screenshot 20240924 213139

This edition is far better

1:1 midface ratio is an absolute mogger trait, and now if you have a 0.46 ESR and a high total fwhr like 1.37 you have a really good base to start with

Men have to reach a good fwhr by having a wide enough face and good eyebrow setness not by compact midface, that only work for women

• Woah