Guide To Understanding Perceived Behaviours In Faces - Heroic/Safe/Good vs Villainous/Mysterious/Bad

This thread is going to be about something quite unexplored, although very important, especially for a looksmaxxer. When people look at your face they obviously see your looks level which will dictate how they treat you. But they also read a perceived behaviour from your face. This is just as important as your looks level because it literally dictates how people will adjust themselves around you due to how they think you behave. The way your face looks will define your perceived behaviour. How this is not discussed at all is beyond me, because there is the "looks axis" and then the "behavioral axes", there are many many axes on what your perceived behaviour is like. What people think you're like is extremely important to understand. I will make a guide on how certain features result in certain "expressions" i.e a perceived behaviour. I have said before to play what you can and not what you want and I wish for those reading to understand what their face exudes and how they can utilize that to their benefit. This will help you understand to which girls you may be appealing and how you should present yourself.

Some of this has been scientifically studied before as these examples below showcase:
men_intelligence-1.jpg
Do Smarter People Look More Intelligent? High IQ vs Low IQ Faces - PsyBlog

View attachment 2470405
Looking Like a Leader–Facial Shape Predicts Perceived Height and Leadership  Ability | PLOS ONE
Facial expressions chart

This specific thread will only cover what makes a face appear Heroic/Safe/Good and Villainous/Mysterious/Bad respectively.
None of this I will talk about is scientifically proven although holds a lot of "subconscious merit through pop culture", this is seen in character creation.
I will use other terms to encapsulate each respective expression.

No more time to waste, let's get into it.

For the rest of this thread the Heroic/Safe/Good expression is now referred to as the Knight.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Knight expression are as follows:
- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

You look at this person and feel like you are in good company.

What creates the Knight expression?
- Wide neck.
- Compact Cro Magnon skull / Square face.
- Higher end FWHR.
- Midface ratio of 1-1.05.
- Wide jaw and wide chin.
- Ideally no antegonial notch.
- Lower set, higher mass zygos.
- A larger broader nose is allowed, it should not be too thin.
- Thinner, more unexpressive lips.
- Kind roundish eyes, a "sharp" expression is NOT to be pursued for this expression as they look cunning.
- Neutrally tilted vertically tall eyebrows.
- Ideally light eye color as light eyes allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading easier.
- Lower contrast coloring, looking "bland" is ideal to look safe, not too tan.
- Short hair with a 3-4 finger square hairline, ideally sideparted and neat.
- Clean shaven OR moustache for facial hair.

For body you should ideally be between 180-195cm tall with a brawny endomorph build, usually aquired later in life.

The shape the face should exude is: Square, this is created by the compact total FWHR, wide jaw and chin, and low set high mass zygos.

TL;DR: Mufasa's expression in human form.
This Artist Is Spending His Quarantine Drawing “The Lion King” Characters  As Humans

Keep in mind you do NOT have to check EVERY box, barely anyone does and they still have the expression, these are the features that bring you closer to it.

Examples of faces that have the Knight expression:
Henry Cavill - Age, Height & Superman
100+] Mads Mikkelsen Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com
Robert Pattinson tuvo problemas para entrenar para Batman
View attachment 2470586
200+] Tom Cruise Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com
View attachment 2471405

As you can see this expression is generally favoured in Hollywood.

Benefits of the Knight?
+ High perceived class and financial status.
+ Approachable, people will want to socialize with you.
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?
- Girls will most likely not go for you when seeking short term relationships i.e ONS'.
- Men will not feel threatened/intimidated by you.
- Percieved as having a boring character, not that unique or deep.

What type of women does the Knight attract?
- HQNP-leaning women looking for a partner.
- Middle aged women.
- Women with daddy issues (a sporadic amount of teens).
- Gold diggers.

Now we move on to this types polar opposite, the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression.

For the rest of this thread the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression is now referred to as the Fox.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Fox expression are as follows:
- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive
- Emotional, almost slightly primal

You look at this person and you have no idea what their intentions are.

What creates the Fox expression?
- Tall Aurignacian skull / Oval face.
- Lower end FWHR.
- Midface ratio of 0.95-1.
- Medium jaw width, emphasis on POINTY chin.
- An antegonial notch ideally.
- Higher set, lower mass zygos, ideally hollow cheeks with a narrow chiseled canine fossa.
- The entire "Lefort 2 area" should have extra anterior facial depth to look like a fox does.
- Long thin nose is preferred, it should not be too broad or compact.
- Fuller lips, ideally a defined Cupid's bow as well.
- High PFL, low PFH, "sharp" eyes, ideally a long downturned medial canthus.
- Postively tilted vertically narrow eyebrows, slight arch is allowed for an extra arrogant expression.
- Preferably darker eye color as dark eyes do not really allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading more difficult.
- Either go "vampire" with pale skin and dark splashes in hair, eyes, eyebrows OR go "exotic" with tan skin, and light/medium colored hair and eyes.
- Higher contrast coloring, looking "unique" is ideal to look villainous.
- Medium length hair with a 4 finger natural Widow's peak hairline, ideally a messy 70/30 or middle part.
- Either stubble or clean shaven facial hair.

For body you should ideally be between 175-190cm tall with an ectomorph/mesomorph wiry frame, low bodyfat is key here.

The shape the face should exude is: Triangle, caused by the high set low mass zygos, narrow canine fossa, forward grown Lefort 2 area, and pointy chin.

TL;DR: Scar's expression in human form.
Artist Reimagines the Characters From 'The Lion King' as Humans'The Lion King' as Humans

Keep in mind you do NOT have to check EVERY box, barely anyone does and they still have the expression, these are the features that bring you closer to it.

Examples of faces that have the Fox expression:
View attachment 2470592View attachment 2470622View attachment 2470621View attachment 2470579View attachment 2470584View attachment 2470518View attachment 2471426View attachment 2471524

As you can see this expression is generally favoured in modelling.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Naturally intimidating towards other men.
+ Ideal for ONS'.
+ Seen as interesting and unique.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Generally low perceived class or financial status unless very "vampiresque".
- Not easy to approach.
- Generally overlooked for LTR's.
- Slower process of trust building.

What type of women does the Fox attract?
- JBs.
- Young-middle aged women.
- Women who like "bad boys".
- Women interested in hooking up.

Tell me below which perceived behaviour you would want to learn about.

That's it for this thread. It was requested by @SurgeryEnjoyer and @Fearmaxxed.
Great thread Harry !

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and HarrierDuBois
Would it be optimal for a black to be a knight?
if u're black it's optimal to be a nigga thief bbc drip max jfl at u thinking u can be a knight or fox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Krakowski, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
This thread is going to be about something quite unexplored, although very important, especially for a looksmaxxer. When people look at your face they obviously see your looks level which will dictate how they treat you. But they also read a perceived behaviour from your face. This is just as important as your looks level because it literally dictates how people will adjust themselves around you due to how they think you behave. The way your face looks will define your perceived behaviour. How this is not discussed at all is beyond me, because there is the "looks axis" and then the "behavioral axes", there are many many axes on what your perceived behaviour is like. What people think you're like is extremely important to understand. I will make a guide on how certain features result in certain "expressions" i.e a perceived behaviour. I have said before to play what you can and not what you want and I wish for those reading to understand what their face exudes and how they can utilize that to their benefit. This will help you understand to which girls you may be appealing and how you should present yourself.

Some of this has been scientifically studied before as these examples below showcase:
men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Looking Like a Leader–Facial Shape Predicts Perceived Height and Leadership  Ability | PLOS ONE
Facial expressions chart

This specific thread will only cover what makes a face appear Heroic/Safe/Good and Villainous/Mysterious/Bad respectively.
None of this I will talk about is scientifically proven although holds a lot of "subconscious merit through pop culture", this is seen in character creation.

For the rest of this thread the Heroic/Safe/Good expression is now referred to as the Knight.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Knight expression are as follows:
- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.
- Kind roundish eyes, a "sharp" expression is NOT to be pursued for this expression as they look cunning.
- Ideally light eye color as light eyes allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading easier.

For body you should ideally be between 180-195cm tall with a brawny endomorph build, usually aquired later in life.

The shape the face should exude is: Square, this is created by the compact total FWHR, wide jaw and chin, and low set high mass zygos.

This Artist Is Spending His Quarantine Drawing “The Lion King” Characters  As Humans

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?
- Girls will most likely not go for you when seeking short term relationships i.e ONS'.

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

Now we move on to this types polar opposite, the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression.

For the rest of this thread the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression is now referred to as the Fox.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Fox expression are as follows:
- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.
- Higher set, lower mass zygos, ideally hollow cheeks with a narrow chiseled canine fossa.
- The entire "Lefort 2 area" should have extra anterior facial depth to look like a fox does.
- Postively tilted vertically narrow eyebrows, slight arch is allowed for an extra arrogant expression.
- Preferably darker eye color as dark eyes do not really allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading more difficult.
- Either go "vampire" with pale skin and dark splashes in hair, eyes, eyebrows OR go "exotic" with tan skin, and light/medium colored hair and eyes.
- Medium length hair with a 4 finger natural Widow's peak hairline, ideally a messy 70/30 or middle part.

For body you should ideally be between 175-190cm tall with an ectomorph/mesomorph wiry frame, low bodyfat is key here.

The shape the face should exude is: Triangle, caused by the high set low mass zygos, narrow canine fossa, forward grown Lefort 2 area, and pointy chin.

Artist Reimagines the Characters From 'The Lion King' as Humans'The Lion King' as Humans

View attachment 2470592View attachment 2470622View attachment 2470621View attachment 2470579View attachment 2470584View attachment 2470518View attachment 2471426View attachment 2471524

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

Love to see it !

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29581

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

Read every word, thanks for the useful info !

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29581

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

High iq as always !

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

BOTB tier thread !

Last edited:
  • Love it
Would it be optimal for a black to be a knight?
Yeah, only way for a black to be Fox would be to be somali whic is low smv. Knights like Beckford or Elba are more ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
if u're black it's optimal to be a nigga thief bbc drip max jfl at u thinking u can be a knight or fox
You can run sophisticated black man integrated into white society knight game tbh.

also foxes when young is literally easy mode (my pfp is a 10/10 fox) but will only get you whores... The good thing is you don't rly need to be 6'2 + when slaying as "fox"... Some whores constantly need their dopamine hit high and can't stand having a boring repetitive life for too long... Imagine u're a horny promiscuous girl and while ur chad husband is busy working all day, you fall on a boy like this:
Over for chad husband

• +1
also foxes when young is literally easy mode (my pfp is a 10/10 fox) but will only get you whores... The good thing is you don't rly need to be 6'2 + when slaying as "fox"... Some whores constantly need their dopamine hit high and can't stand having a boring repetitive life for too long... Imagine u're a horny promiscuous girl and while ur chad husband is busy working all day, you fall on a boy like this: View attachment 2472746....
Over for chad husband
Fox is OP for ONS, will have a harder time to lock down a girl though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

Am in The fox Category, Am tryna vampire maxx, am getting more pale rn, I suppose it helps with Jbs?

• +1
Am in The fox Category, Am tryna vampire maxx, am getting more pale rn, I suppose it helps with Jbs?
Vampire will look higher class, more old money. Get darker hair too then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Vampire will look higher class, more old money. Get darker hair too then.
Alright , really appreciate it, idk if this is in BOTB but if it isn't it should be

• +1
Alright , really appreciate it, idk if this is in BOTB but if it isn't it should be
It became BOTB within the first day of it's making.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Deleted member 32514
Very good guide.

However isn't pointy chin mainly just cause by high gonial angle?

Also all of these guys would look better with a lower gonial if I am correct (and they would no longer have chins as pointy). The third guy from the right doesn't even look like he has a pointy chin thanks to his tall ramus and low gonial.

Proof eyes and cheekbones is the majority of your face TBH.

My brother looks extremely much like the knight from my memory atleast. High trust + robust.

Last edited:
  • +1
Very good guide.

However isn't pointy chin mainly just cause by high gonial angle?

View attachment 2472806

Also all of these guys would look better with a lower gonial if I am correct (and they would no longer have chins as pointy). The third guy from the right doesn't even look like he has a pointy chin thanks to his tall ramus and low gonial.

Proof eyes and cheekbones is the majority of your face TBH.

My brother looks extremely much like the knight from my memory atleast. High trust + robust.
A chin can still be pointy if ramus is tall like 3rd guy from right IF antegonial notch is pronounced, this will give a forward grown fox look.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
A chin can still be pointy if ramus is tall like 3rd guy from right IF antegonial notch is pronounced, this will give a forward grown fox look.
What is his name?

• +1
What is his name?
No-name model of a single picture, tbh he was what inspired me to make this thread due to how insanely fox like his canine fossa, maxilla, and antegonial notch with pointy chin looks. The entire lefort 2 area is projected in a sleek way.
3643614 1694791357775

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
No-name model of a single picture, tbh he was what inspired me to make this thread due to how insanely fox like his canine fossa, maxilla, and antegonial notch with pointy chin looks. The entire lefort 2 area is projected in a sleek way.
View attachment 2472820

After a lot of searching I found him, his name is Alexander Breck: https://www.instagram.com/alexanderbreck/

Just hit the gym lol @cytoplasm

But is his chin really pointy though? Looks more like a short square + tall chin to me.

But the rest of his face still resembles the fox.

Attachments

• 1696464336206.png
    1696464336206.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1696464817789.png
    1696464817789.png
    570.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
After a lot of searching I found him, his name is Alexander Breck: https://www.instagram.com/alexanderbreck/

View attachment 2472830 View attachment 2472838 View attachment 2472843 View attachment 2472852

View attachment 2472858

But is his chin really pointy though? Looks more like a short square + tall chin to me.

View attachment 2472871

He is still a prototypical fox. Chin might not BE pointy but it LOOKS pointy due to antegonial notch. Also front here @SurgeryEnjoyer.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Krakowski

View attachment 2472830 View attachment 2472838 View attachment 2472843 View attachment 2472852

View attachment 2472858

View attachment 2472871

Looks tall aswell

Connor Murphy Lookism GIF - Connor Murphy Lookism Psl GIFs

I hope bathroom stalls in USA are short. How tall are they usually? @TheTakeoverHasBegun @SidharthTheSlayer @Hades

• +1
Looks tall aswell

View attachment 2472880

Connor Murphy Lookism GIF - Connor Murphy Lookism Psl GIFs

I hope bathroom stalls in USA are short. How tall are they usually? @TheTakeoverHasBegun @SidharthTheSlayer @Hades
Most are short
Like 5'9
You can peek over to see a nigga shitting very easily
They provide no coverage
So with that in mind he's probably 6'4
Maybe closer to 6'3 but no shorter
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and HarrierDuBois
He would be a knight if his eye area was less dom
His dominant zygos, full Cupid's bow lips, positively tilted eyebrows and coloring are too mean to be a knight although I do agree his jaw and chin are knighty.

Finally BOTB, bro made it out the hood.

• JFL
What do you mean finally it's been BOTB since yesterday jfl.
Italian internet is a bit slower than other countries, just found out Juice Wrld died 2 hours ago.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and HarrierDuBois
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Utter autism

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and stevielake
@HarrierDuBois can you tell me in dms if i have a more fox or Knight potential?

I'm so NT. I thought it was going to be about how to read facial expressions and micro-behaviors for autists like me.

Either way, still a great thread.

• +1

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

amazing thread btw thx niggers on top

• Woah
@ReadBooksEveryday read this everyday.

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

I have literally been talking about Physiognomy for MONTHS and only got ignored, with posts and threads often going to the limbo

Yet this user makes a thread YESTERDAY and it's already BOTB?

Nothing against him, don't get me wrong

But now I do think this forum, not being happy with its Ever Increasing Hindu Population, is also biased and full of shit 😥

• +1
I have literally been talking about Physiognomy for MONTHS and only got ignored, with posts and threads often going to the limbo
Show me one of your threads, very curious about what you have gathered on this as not many have studied it.
Yet this user makes a thread YESTERDAY and it's already BOTB?
A thread MUST reach a certain aesthetic threshold in it's layout to be BOTB susceptible no matter how good the contents are.
But now I do think this forum, not being happy with its Ever Increasing Hindu Population, is also biased and full of shit 😥
Are you northern european judging off your name?

• Love it
Reactions: Lindros
Show me one of your threads, very curious about what you have gathered on this as not many have studied it.

A thread MUST reach a certain aesthetic threshold in it's layout to be BOTB susceptible no matter how good the contents are.

Are you northern european judging off your name?
I can't as it would reveal my old id, but I can DM you what I used to write regarding it

I guess that's the problem then: they were well-written and rich in information as were all of my stuff, but I didn't use many pics because 'I'm a nigger who ain't fuckin around none of that' lol, love going straight to the point

I'm Argentinian aka a big fat nigger, big black nigger, is that any good? 😥

The name Lindros was in respect to Eric Lindros aka Hockey TeraChad 🤭

• +1
I can't as it would reveal my old id, but I can DM you what I used to write regarding it
PM me.
I guess that's the problem then: they were well-written and rich in information as were all of my stuff, but I didn't use many pics because 'I'm a nigger who ain't fuckin around none of that' lol, love going straight to the point
Brutal racepill, I'm known as some fakecel high sentience white guy on here with a bunch of knowledge, and that aura is super powerful because people will chew on most of the stuff I write.
The name Lindros was in respect to Eric Lindros aka Hockey TeraChad 🤭
I see.

PM me.

Brutal racepill, I'm known as some fakecel high sentience white guy on here with a bunch of knowledge, and that aura is super powerful because people will chew on most of the stuff I write.

I see.
I'm not a nigger (maybe I am... in heart? Honorary?), but I find racial slurs very funny, I love calling people chink nip gook, kikes, paki bastard, beaners etc 🤭🤣

Racism is cope and evil but the words are just so funny I risk being unjustly cancelled every minute just so I can say them 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
I'm not a nigger (maybe I am... in heart? Honorary?), but I find racial slurs very funny, I love calling people chink nip gook, kikes, paki bastard, beaners etc 🤭🤣

Racism is cope and evil but the words are just so funny I risk being unjustly cancelled every minute just so I can say them 🤣🤣🤣

PM.

Bumping this absolute gem (OP paid me 50$).

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois I’m a chimera who doesn’t fit either group brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, try2beme and HarrierDuBois
Im literally the fox nigga

• +1
I forgot he had blue eyes. In coloured pictures, probably due to his eye colour, he looks far less low trust tbh. But in black and white he looks like a mysterious bad boy chad. Compare him to ramirez.

View attachment 2471894
why do u wanna look like a unnaproachable faggot that doesnt get bitches

u must gotten hurt in school