Guide To Understanding Perceived Behaviours In Faces - Heroic/Safe/Good vs Villainous/Mysterious/Bad

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
This thread is going to be about something quite unexplored, although very important, especially for a looksmaxxer. When people look at your face they obviously see your looks level which will dictate how they treat you. But they also read a perceived behaviour from your face. This is just as important as your looks level because it literally dictates how people will adjust themselves around you due to how they think you behave. The way your face looks will define your perceived behaviour. How this is not discussed at all is beyond me, because there is the "looks axis" and then the "behavioral axes", there are many many axes on what your perceived behaviour is like. What people think you're like is extremely important to understand. I will make a guide on how certain features result in certain "expressions" i.e a perceived behaviour. I have said before to play what you can and not what you want and I wish for those reading to understand what their face exudes and how they can utilize that to their benefit. This will help you understand to which girls you may be appealing and how you should present yourself.

Some of this has been scientifically studied before as these examples below showcase:
men_intelligence-1.jpg
Do Smarter People Look More Intelligent? High IQ vs Low IQ Faces - PsyBlog

Images large 101177 0956797618813092 fig1
Looking Like a Leader–Facial Shape Predicts Perceived Height and Leadership  Ability | PLOS ONE
Facial expressions chart

This specific thread will only cover what makes a face appear Heroic/Safe/Good and Villainous/Mysterious/Bad respectively.
None of this I will talk about is scientifically proven although holds a lot of "subconscious merit through pop culture", this is seen in character creation.
I will use other terms to encapsulate each respective expression.

No more time to waste, let's get into it.

For the rest of this thread the Heroic/Safe/Good expression is now referred to as the Knight.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Knight expression are as follows:
- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

You look at this person and feel like you are in good company.

What creates the Knight expression?
- Wide neck.
- Compact Cro Magnon skull / Square face.
- Higher end FWHR.
- Midface ratio of 1-1.05.
- Wide jaw and wide chin.
- Ideally no antegonial notch.
- Lower set, higher mass zygos.
- A larger broader nose is allowed, it should not be too thin.
- Thinner, more unexpressive lips.
- Kind roundish eyes, a "sharp" expression is NOT to be pursued for this expression as they look cunning.
- Neutrally tilted vertically tall eyebrows.
- Ideally light eye color as light eyes allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading easier.
- Lower contrast coloring, looking "bland" is ideal to look safe, not too tan.
- Short hair with a 3-4 finger square hairline, ideally sideparted and neat.
- Clean shaven OR moustache for facial hair.

For body you should ideally be between 180-195cm tall with a brawny endomorph build, usually aquired later in life.

The shape the face should exude is: Square, this is created by the compact total FWHR, wide jaw and chin, and low set high mass zygos.

TL;DR: Mufasa's expression in human form.
This Artist Is Spending His Quarantine Drawing “The Lion King” Characters  As Humans

Keep in mind you do NOT have to check EVERY box, barely anyone does and they still have the expression, these are the features that bring you closer to it.

Examples of faces that have the Knight expression:
Henry Cavill - Age, Height & Superman
100+] Mads Mikkelsen Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com
Robert Pattinson tuvo problemas para entrenar para Batman
3633911 1694266514056
200+] Tom Cruise Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com

As you can see this expression is generally favoured in Hollywood.

Benefits of the Knight?
+ High perceived class and financial status.
+ Approachable, people will want to socialize with you.
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?
- Girls will most likely not go for you when seeking short term relationships i.e ONS'.
- Men will not feel threatened/intimidated by you.
- Percieved as having a boring character, not that unique or deep.

What type of women does the Knight attract?
- HQNP-leaning women looking for a partner.
- Middle aged women.
- Women with daddy issues (a sporadic amount of teens).
- Gold diggers.

Now we move on to this types polar opposite, the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression.

For the rest of this thread the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression is now referred to as the Fox.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Fox expression are as follows:
- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive
- Emotional, almost slightly primal

You look at this person and you have no idea what their intentions are.

What creates the Fox expression?
- Tall Aurignacian skull / Oval face.
- Lower end FWHR.
- Midface ratio of 0.95-1.
- Medium jaw width, emphasis on POINTY chin.
- An antegonial notch ideally.
- Higher set, lower mass zygos, ideally hollow cheeks with a narrow chiseled canine fossa.
- The entire "Lefort 2 area" should have extra anterior facial depth to look like a fox does.
- Long thin nose is preferred, it should not be too broad or compact.
- Fuller lips, ideally a defined Cupid's bow as well.
- High PFL, low PFH, "sharp" eyes, ideally a long downturned medial canthus.
- Postively tilted vertically narrow eyebrows, slight arch is allowed for an extra arrogant expression.
- Preferably darker eye color as dark eyes do not really allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading more difficult.
- Either go "vampire" with pale skin and dark splashes in hair, eyes, eyebrows OR go "exotic" with tan skin, and light/medium colored hair and eyes.
- Higher contrast coloring, looking "unique" is ideal to look villainous.
- Medium length hair with a 4 finger natural Widow's peak hairline, ideally a messy 70/30 or middle part.
- Either stubble or clean shaven facial hair.

For body you should ideally be between 175-190cm tall with an ectomorph/mesomorph wiry frame, low bodyfat is key here.

The shape the face should exude is: Triangle, caused by the high set low mass zygos, narrow canine fossa, forward grown Lefort 2 area, and pointy chin.

TL;DR: Scar's expression in human form.
Artist Reimagines the Characters From 'The Lion King' as Humans

Keep in mind you do NOT have to check EVERY box, barely anyone does and they still have the expression, these are the features that bring you closer to it.

Examples of faces that have the Fox expression:
2693867 1642148204243
126081792 1618342078348428 77591531536056417 n
Skrmbild 83
1777a7cd1a228303bab5e1704ef13fed
3643614 1694791357775
3292892 07F8A9EB D85E 47DA B704 6E4D4F378A11

As you can see this expression is generally favoured in modelling.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Naturally intimidating towards other men.
+ Ideal for ONS'.
+ Seen as interesting and unique.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Generally low perceived class or financial status unless very "vampiresque".
- Not easy to approach.
- Generally overlooked for LTR's.
- Slower process of trust building.

What type of women does the Fox attract?
- JBs.
- Young-middle aged women.
- Women who like "bad boys".
- Women interested in hooking up.

Tell me below which perceived behaviour you would want to learn about.

That's it for this thread. It was requested by @SurgeryEnjoyer and @Fearmaxxed.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hellcat, Avirochad, Detective and 98 others
Those in the KNIGHT section have low set positive brows with neutral canthal or positive with negative hooding, I dont see anyone except maybe mikelsen with neutral eyeborws there

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Great thread, @HarrierDuBois ! Was a good read, packed with useful information about facial aesthetics and its archetypes. 10/10 would read again.

• +1
Reactions: vilemaxx, Heinrich Schmidt, LampPostPrime and 5 others
Fuark what a mogger
3682165 126081792 1618342078348428 77591531536056417 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 51465, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
here before BOTB
also dnrd for now
will read later

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This thread is going to be about something quite unexplored, although very important, especially for a looksmaxxer. When people look at your face they obviously see your looks level which will dictate how they treat you. But they also read a perceived behaviour from your face. This is just as important as your looks level because it literally dictates how people will adjust themselves around you due to how they think you behave. The way your face looks will define your perceived behaviour. How this is not discussed at all is beyond me, because there is the "looks axis" and then the "behavioral axes", there are many many axes on what your perceived behaviour is like. What people think you're like is extremely important to understand. I will make a guide on how certain features result in certain "expressions" i.e a perceived behaviour. I have said before to play what you can and not what you want and I wish for those reading to understand what their face exudes and how they can utilize that to their benefit. This will help you understand to which girls you may be appealing and how you should present yourself.

Some of this has been scientifically studied before as these examples below showcase:
men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Looking Like a Leader–Facial Shape Predicts Perceived Height and Leadership  Ability | PLOS ONE
Facial expressions chart

This specific thread will only cover what makes a face appear Heroic/Safe/Good and Villainous/Mysterious/Bad respectively.
None of this I will talk about is scientifically proven although holds a lot of "subconscious merit through pop culture", this is seen in character creation.

For the rest of this thread the Heroic/Safe/Good expression is now referred to as the Knight.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Knight expression are as follows:
- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.
- Kind roundish eyes, a "sharp" expression is NOT to be pursued for this expression as they look cunning.
- Ideally light eye color as light eyes allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading easier.

For body you should ideally be between 180-195cm tall with a brawny endomorph build, usually aquired later in life.

The shape the face should exude is: Square, this is created by the compact total FWHR, wide jaw and chin, and low set high mass zygos.

This Artist Is Spending His Quarantine Drawing “The Lion King” Characters  As Humans

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?
- Girls will most likely not go for you when seeking short term relationships i.e ONS'.

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

Now we move on to this types polar opposite, the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression.

For the rest of this thread the Villainous/Mysterious/Bad expression is now referred to as the Fox.

The attributes you shall perceive when looking at a man with the Fox expression are as follows:
- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.
- Higher set, lower mass zygos, ideally hollow cheeks with a narrow chiseled canine fossa.
- The entire "Lefort 2 area" should have extra anterior facial depth to look like a fox does.
- Postively tilted vertically narrow eyebrows, slight arch is allowed for an extra arrogant expression.
- Preferably darker eye color as dark eyes do not really allow for a visible pupil which makes trustbuilding and intention reading more difficult.
- Either go "vampire" with pale skin and dark splashes in hair, eyes, eyebrows OR go "exotic" with tan skin, and light/medium colored hair and eyes.
- Medium length hair with a 4 finger natural Widow's peak hairline, ideally a messy 70/30 or middle part.

For body you should ideally be between 175-190cm tall with an ectomorph/mesomorph wiry frame, low bodyfat is key here.

The shape the face should exude is: Triangle, caused by the high set low mass zygos, narrow canine fossa, forward grown Lefort 2 area, and pointy chin.

Artist Reimagines the Characters From 'The Lion King' as Humans'The Lion King' as Humans

View attachment 2470592View attachment 2470622View attachment 2470621View attachment 2470579View attachment 2470584View attachment 2470518View attachment 2471426View attachment 2471524

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

High IQ as always, my good friend Harrier. I haven't had the chance to read it yet (and I have an exam rn so I won't be able to rn unfortunately), but I'd like to include one of my quotes that you said you liked, as I find it's related.
When you're silent you become a human rorschach dot of sorts. People will assume things about you, positive or negative. And when you're attractive or have a bad boy pheno, people will always assume this sort of thing about you.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LampPostPrime, Ark and 2 others
BOTB tier 😍 Great thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
Read every word botb foxmaxxing af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, HitAndRun and HarrierDuBois
Good thread but idc about my face looking like knight or villainous , I just want a good looking face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, aestheticsrespecter, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I have the most foul, and villainous face on the website no doubt
20231004 110548

• JFL
Reactions: Icon, Banderacell, Surgerymaxxer1998 and 12 others
Good thread but idc about my face looking like knight or villainous , I just want a good looking face.
Over if you aren't a villainous cretin. Nice guys finish last because they're fucking land whales!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and HarrierDuBois
Good looking yes, but in which way it is good looking dictates your appeal. Girls could argue for millenia over Cavill vs Chico.
Either dilfmaxxed fatherly knight or a mysterious bad boy fox.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 43403
Good thread, I don’t fall under any of these categories.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, WagedandReady and HarrierDuBois
Those in the KNIGHT section have low set positive brows with neutral canthal or positive with negative hooding, I dont see anyone except maybe mikelsen with neutral eyeborws there
Mikelsen is the good verson of rameriz

Good thread, I don’t fall under any of these categories.
Like I said this is just ONE behavioural axis out of many.
Most people look neutralish in most regards, this is just about the polar opposites and what they induce.
Increasing your attractiveness is just as important as increasing your perceived behaviour in a specific direction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Artist Reimagines the Characters From 'The Lion King' as Humans'The Lion King' as Humans

View attachment 2470592View attachment 2470622View attachment 2470621View attachment 2470579View attachment 2470584View attachment 2470518View attachment 2471426View attachment 2471524

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

Attachments

• FD273057-C07A-4253-B1E7-CC17A31FC216.jpeg
    FD273057-C07A-4253-B1E7-CC17A31FC216.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
Great thread

• Love it
Like I said this is just ONE behavioural axis out of many.
Most people look neutralish in most regards, this is just about the polar opposites and what they induce.
Increasing your attractiveness is just as important as increasing your perceived behaviour in a specific direction.
Is autistic a category?

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and HarrierDuBois
Good looking yes, but in which way it is good looking dictates your appeal. Girls could argue for millenia over Cavill vs Chico.
Why the fuck would it matter when oofy doofies take them all anyways ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, It'snotover, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Is autistic a category?
What makes a face appear neurotypical VS mentally distorted is something that I could make a thread on if you'd like.
Would have to research a bit for it though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, LooksOrDeath, Zures and 4 others
Chico looks trustable tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
@HarrierDuBois is this a fox or Knight face
2760556 78E064E7 F5DA 49E3 8D4A 25B6E6D5462D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, WagedandReady, Deleted member 21863 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, WagedandReady, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
Looking like him or dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and HarrierDuBois
Looking like him or dead

Prototypical knight with the robust lower third and kind eyes. Generally rare to see that level of dimorphism at his age, mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Napoleon1800

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

i cant read all that my brain will fry

• +1
Yes, Eriksen also has the highest PSL photo to this day.
View attachment 2471870

Only downside is when he doesn't squint he looks not nearly as good as most PSL gods.
Andreas Eriksen on myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories
I forgot he had blue eyes. In coloured pictures, probably due to his eye colour, he looks far less low trust tbh. But in black and white he looks like a mysterious bad boy chad. Compare him to ramirez.

7apnjxoacvu21

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Napoleon1800

men_intelligence-1.jpg

View attachment 2470405
Facial expressions chart

- Heroic
- Safe
- Good
- Trustworthy
- Strong
- Caring
- Fatherly
- Boring
- Pragmatic
- Logical

- Wide neck.
- Higher end FWHR.

View attachment 2470586
View attachment 2471405

Benefits of the Knight?
+ Ideal for LTR's.

Drawbacks of the Knight?

- Middle aged women.
- Gold diggers.

- Villanious
- Mysterious
- Bad
- Untrustworthy
- Sleek
- Self absorbed
- Unpredictable
- Unique
- Intuitive

- Lower end FWHR.

Benefits of the Fox?
+ High sex appeal.
+ Ideal for ONS'.

Drawbacks of the Fox?
- Not easy to approach.

- JBs.

Also funny how mikelson, often cast as villains, has a Knight face

• +1
Also funny how mikelson, often cast as villains, has a Knight face
Correct, although he rarely plays violent mysterious villains but instead high class intelligent villains and knights have much higher perceived social class and financial status.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 43403 and Napoleon1800
I still think I'd rather have lighter eye colours, if not blue then Hazel, because having dark brown eyes, light brown skin and black hair, unless you are Chad like Ramirez, will make you look quite ethnic.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Geoff2024
Scroll up boyos.
@LooksOrDeath @pneumocystosis @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @BoredPrince @DelonLover1999 @TsarTsar444 @temporomandibular32 @Grel Hellscream

GREAT HIGH IQ POST
DID READ EVERY WORD
here before BOTB

• Love it
Just brought it up in modchat.
This is one of those "subconscious water" threads. I.e everyone knows this but no one has actually understood and actualized it.
I am Carl Von Linné of perceived behaviours.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 43403 and 0hMan
Scroll up boyos.
@LooksOrDeath @pneumocystosis @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @BoredPrince @DelonLover1999 @TsarTsar444 @temporomandibular32 @Grel Hellscream
Too much text. Have to do college assignments first.

• Woah
Reactions: Navnith
  • +1
  • +1
Who do you imagine gets cucked more in a hypothetical Knight vs Fox archetype cheating situation? I think that in 9/10 or even 10/10 "getting cheated on by gf" situations it will overwhelmingly be the Knight getting cucked by the Fox archetype

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, zz67 and HarrierDuBois
Who do you imagine gets cucked more in a hypothetical Knight vs Fox archetype cheating situation? I think that in 9/10 or even 10/10 "getting cheated on by gf" situations it will overwhelmingly be the Knight getting cucked by the Fox archetype
Well yeah no shit. Foxes are the exciting one night stands, I think also the Knight boss or teacher can slay a lot of daddy issues dilfseeking JBs.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Geoff2024