Geeks have ruined gaming for me

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Well all nerd hobbies actually. Doesn't matter if it's games, CCGs, programming, game dev or whatever. These fucking obnoxious losers will poison any community they infect with their bullshit. It doesn't shock me that normies avoid these things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 470 and Alexanderr
Foids are the biggest hobby destroyers.

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 1182 and Chadelite
not only cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Any hobby which isn't sex is cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and SHARK
After realizing how many losers play video games (wasn’t hard to realize) i’m moving away from that cancer hobby.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AdamLanza and Deleted member 2581
i used to play video game a lot and spent my whole adolescent with it,
now i can't have fun at all with playing video game.

Bruh just stop being a virgin lol

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
soys ruined it for me

will look low inhib if you're chad and are into virgin hobbies

Never really played video games in my life besides some google demos like pacman.

I like mogging kids in games

rofl ppl that stopped playing vidya because of other people are pure cucks, vidya is pretty much my only hobby and I live a happy and fulfilling life, jfl if u believe that cutting out vidya will help u get laid

It's because gaming industry was created and taken care of by ACTUAL GAME LOVERS. Game mechanics and playstyle got dumbed down so even females and normalfags could play it. True developers driven out and replaced by soys, kikes and sjws. Today most of GAYMES are created to make a profit. Look at Activision CEO, EA CEO, Soyny CEO and etc; most of then didin't even play gaymes, they only know how marketing works and how to make money.

rofl ppl that stopped playing vidya because of other people are pure cucks, vidya is pretty much my only hobby and I live a happy and fulfilling life, jfl if u believe that cutting out vidya will help u get laid
I still play video games. Fuck letting foids stand in the way of what I enjoy doing.

• +1
Reactions: Jack and Deleted member 470
I still play video games. Fuck letting foids stand in the way of what I enjoy doing.
legit son, low inhib high confidence slayer

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I game a lot, not as much as I used to but still...RTS and Grand Strategy and good doses of Fallout: NV and STALKER are always needed. fuck if I care if some foid gets mad.

gaming has been shit since years...... since kids and addicted nerds flooded its culture