Genetic reason for some people shooting cum and some not?

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
Surely there is an evolutionary reason for this, its insane how some people can shoot far asf while some guys' cum just dribbles out their cocks, obviously the former is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, The Grinch, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Can everyone not shoot cum? Every time u cum it goes a bit far

I think niggas who don’t shoot far are rare

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
What am I reading

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
The shoot cum gene, not everyone has it. Reroll the dice because there is nothing you can do about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27772, StrangerDanger and 2 others
what i didn't know about dribble thing, so weird and painful imagining it:sick:

Never heard of this

Can everyone not shoot cum? Every time u cum it goes a bit far

I think niggas who don’t shoot far are rare
Even then theres obviously variation, like in dick length, to how long one can shoot

If it doesn’t shoot at all then over for you.

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13?
So no one knows why then?

how could they even urinate in a stream if it doesnt go far, like does the urine just sort of dribble out of their cocks

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
how could they even urinate in a stream if it doesnt go far, like does the urine just sort of dribble out of their cocks
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahah

because they have insane inner penile pressure it works like a gun it starts with the explosion in the chamber with the muscles contracting and then you got the penis barrel providing the velocity, the penis also need a smooth sailing through your penis barrell or it might brake the cum

because they have insane inner penile pressure it works like a gun it starts with the explosion in the chamber with the muscles contracting and then you got the penis barrel providing the velocity, the penis also need a smooth sailing through your penis barrell or it might brake the cum
Yeah the pressure of the cum blast is really what makes it feel so good. Like even if anything comes out, thats where all the feeling is. Without that it would probably feel like nothing

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Work on your kegels, brother.