Genetics Lottery is Brutal

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Been going gym for 4 months consistent, am manlet(5'6, 72kg). Have friend 6'0, 87kg already outlifting me and other tall friend(6'1, 85kg) after 2 months consistent training. His bench 97.5kg, my bench 77.5kg.

Why did god hate me so much, what did I do wrong in my past life?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, ProAcktiv, Copeful and 10 others
Height doesn’t matter to women

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 11758, Beetlejuice and 5 others
Because life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 4804
Brutal you benchlift mog me:y'all:😢

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4804 and ShowerMaxxing
chads have high natural muscle mass, great insertions, and frame. they look great playing sports. manlets overcompensate with lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 4562 and 3 others
chads have high natural muscle mass, great insertions, and frame. they look great playing sports. manlets overcompensate with lifting
Rather be manlet and jacked then manlet and fat/skinny. Ur right tho this man already had insane legs yrs b4 stepping in a gym, havent seen a gymcel yet with better legs. 17 and better physique than most juicers, over.

Bro also has natural Tan, got tats and is getting jacked. Think HTN+ are blackpilled by default. Whereas my bluepilled younger bro who got first gf at 17 keeps tryna bluepill me, "girls have different types" "some girls dont care about height." Girls type = tall, jacked and handsome.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and zikzog
Height doesn’t matter to women
London u dont understand bro. Ofc it doesnt matter at 6'0+, but I get heightmogged by teenagers and grandmas at work.

You think a girl would even view me as a man, let alone human when her 12yo "little brother" is taller than me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Whereas my bluepilled younger bro who got first gf at 17 keeps tryna bluepill me, "girls have different types" "some girls dont care about height." Girls type = tall, jacked and handsome.
my 5'8 older brother slayed in high school and still slays cus he has a zayn hairline, my grandpa had a zayn hairline at age 60 nw0. Guy got so fucking lucky with that hair in the genetic lottery. Hair is life :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
London u dont understand bro. Ofc it doesnt matter at 6'0+, but I get heightmogged by teenagers and grandmas at work.

You think a girl would even view me as a man, let alone human when her 12yo "little brother" is taller than me?
Height literally doesn’t matter to women

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Height literally doesn’t matter to women
If only u could trade height with a manlet for just a day you'd realise the brutal reality. The Blackpill says that atraction goes Face, Height then body. Literally the 2nd most important part of ur overall SMV

Can you send me your profile pic? It perfectly summarizes your thread.
That's why I will never go to a gym again and built a home gym. Comparison kills any motivation I previously had when I realize I'm physically inferior to people who never even tried.
Can't imagine going to a gym at that height tbh. I'm 5'10 and got dwarfed when I did bicep curls and had to see myself in the mirror next to tall big men. Made me leave the gym asap, I thought I must look like a fucking delusional coper in the gym looking like I do.

That's why I will never go to a gym again and built a home gym. Comparison kills any motivation I previously had when I realize I'm physically inferior to people who never even tried.

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax and Deleted member 39
Height literally doesn’t matter
A midget chad mogs everyone
tbh not wrong, but tall chad>short chad, tom cruise still mogs this whole forum in his prime

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 756
Can't imagine going to a gym at that height tbh. I'm 5'10 and got dwarfed when I did bicep curls and had to see myself in the mirror next to tall big men. Made me leave the gym asap, I thought I must look like a fucking delusional coper in the gym looking like I do.
Wdym working out in the gym with others is 1000x better :y'all:

• +1
Wdym working out in the gym with others is 1000x better :y'all:
No it really sucks, I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in a gym. Also the comparison to other taller, bigger men with better genes would make me quit lifting forever.
It's definitely great though if you're Chad and can lift with fellow Chad buddies I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
And he mogs everyone
Though tbh has he ever been cast as a sex symbol? Like I’ve never seen him compared to Pitt, Clooney, etc
Bro his SMV from vampire diaries to zoomers and early 20s is FUCKING infinite legit. He is a sex symbol cus of that series go look up tributes on YouTube, or tiktok legit the most popular guy on both for younger audiences

No it really sucks, I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in a gym. Also the comparison to other taller, bigger men with better genes would make me quit lifting forever.
It's definitely great though if you're Chad and can lift with fellow Chad buddies I guess.
Just in your head bro. No one cares man who gives a fuck if a guy is taller than you there. You are not there to meet women anyway:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and ShowerMaxxing
  • Love it
Just in your head bro. No one cares man who gives a fuck if a guy is taller than you there. You are not there to meet women anyway:y'all:
if I can avoid feeling like shit, I will avoid it.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
Im 5'11, been going to the gym consistently in the last few months and you still weights more than me(im 69kg jfl)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Beetlejuice
Genetic recombination is man's bane(or blessing at times)

• +1
Im 5'11, been going to the gym consistently in the last few months and you still weights more than me(im 69kg jfl)
Get up to 80kg tbh, just eat more than u burn