Genioplasty+ rhinoplasty can be the best option for anyone recessed or looking for best returns .

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
When you are recessed then your entire skull is pushed back which gives a small chin + big nose which looks unaesthetic af
Best solution ? Rhino + genio
If done right you can literally expect 1-2 PSL point gains

He did genio + rhino with botox, eyebrow and hair transplant and fillers ..
These are the cosmetic surgeries made to make face more harmonious whereas surgeries like bimax have prime reasons for better health and not facial aesthetics .

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, jamesjohnsmith1959, Allornothing and 10 others
Holy fuck I mean the light is different but he looks way better.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 5.5psl
Even his skin changed

@forevermirin rhino magic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
Bimax is mostly cope for aesthetics anyways.
Most of the Bimax surgeries which are for aesthetics are looking nearly the same in the after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Well yeah water but in most cases bimax on top of these will look better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 5.5psl
If i had money for one surgery only it would be rhinoplasty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Roamer and 5.5psl
  • +1
When you are recessed then your entire skull is pushed back which gives a small chin + big nose which looks unaesthetic af
View attachment 2223288
These are the cosmetic surgeries made to make face more harmonious whereas surgeries like bimax have prime reasons for better health and not facial aesthetics .
"good looks are born"

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

If i had money for one surgery only it would be rhinoplasty
are you saving up if so how long will it take you?

• +1
High risk for little gains if your not severly recessed ?
Ye but has the potential for most gains
Not really high risk but just expensive and long

• +1
Bimax is mostly cope for aesthetics anyways.
Most of the Bimax surgeries which are for aesthetics are looking nearly the same in the after.
Thats cuz the surgeons r trash

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Thats cuz the surgeons r trash
Not just for that
Even for rhino/genio

if the surgeon sucks, nothing will ascend you :feelskek:
" 4mm genio, is it better?"
" wow really cool "

r/surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, forevermirin and 5.5psl

are you saving up if so how long will it take you?
It's 7k max i already have it but im not doing it till i save up for bimax

• +1
I think too long ramus and lack of manible projection is main reason why some people have small chins. Those blocky guys always have insane ramus with small chins.

I think too long ramus and lack of manible projection is main reason why people have small chins. Those blocky guys always have insane ramus with small chins.
No major reason is recession and not too long ramus

I agree but how do you do this without colleagues/friends asking questions or noticing

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
[redacted so surgeon doesnt find me]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and DeformedCell
I agree but how do you do this without colleagues/friends asking questions or noticing
Don't looksmax if you even give a single f of what your friends think about you blud .

• Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
Don't looksmax if you even give a single f of what your friends think about you blud .
Explain. That doesn’t sound like a good reason to me

• +1
Because sometimes even "friends" try to hold you back simple as you gonna see which ppl are real friends.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and 5.5psl
I mean why do you care about opinions of others when you are doing it for your own betterment for a better life and dating life .
And just tell your friends/ colleagues that you had health issues and you had to get that surgery for that EZZ..

• +1
Reactions: user123456, AscensionCel and Roamer
I mean why do you care about opinions of others when you are doing it for your own betterment for a better life and dating life .
And just tell your friends/ colleagues that you had health issues and you had to get that surgery for that EZZ..
The opinions of others would never stop me from ascending because I know that trumps all but keeping a good image/reputation is important still. If we didn’t care about that, why looksmax to even begin with? But yeah true the health issues ting is the way to go

• +1
[redacted so surgeon doesnt find me]
" oh wow Nice improvement bro ! :feelsuhh: :soy: :feelsgood:"

"Ure definitively attractive to me 👩‍🦰"

"Btw my life is still the same"

"Really? :feelshah::feelsuhh::soy: NO WAY"

Reddit.org

because of that the surgeons have become bluepilled and rush their work

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin, ItsOver999 and 5.5psl
Because sometimes even "friends" try to hold you back simple as you gonna see which ppl are real friends.
You misunderstood. I said NOT having surgeries because u give a f what people think sounds like a bad idea. Meaning you should ascend even if u do care what friends think

View attachment 2223288
I saw a giga recessed asian birdcel in the train today, he was skinny yet had a double chin because of how much his lower jaw was recessed.It was heartbreaking. He was the typical case where bimax is needed when most of the time a genio will do the trick.

This truecel will never know love because he probably never heard of blackpill and bimax.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roamer, forevermirin and 5.5psl
You are one of the most based users here ngl. My surgeon said the same thing, most people will benefit way more from this combo than from one of those things separately. I thought I need only rhino and he said that it's also (even more) about chin projection. However, I will get both because I want to get straight nose, maybe it will ascend me from subhumanlite to solid subhuman who knows.

• +1
very based opinion, id also add inframalars as it could be done at the same time and is huge roi

• +1
Because the most important part of a prominent maxilla is the upper maxilla which bimax doesn't correct.

View attachment 2223288
man, this guy won't reply to me on reddit...

If genio really ascends you this much I think I might do it

someone needs to write a genioplasty guide, i got 10mm and the results are life changing. the guide would preferably explain when genio is specifically better than djs and show lots of before and after as well as recovery tips and determining if a surgeon is good or not. i don’t think there’s anything like that on this site?

• +1
someone needs to write a genioplasty guide, i got 10mm and the results are life changing. the guide would preferably explain when genio is specifically better than djs and show lots of before and after as well as recovery tips and determining if a surgeon is good or not. i don’t think there’s anything like that on this site?
I don't think so. I've been looking on a guide on it myself, no such luck. Wonder what's even possible with a genio. Might be helpful to have a thread detailing all of it.

I don't think so. I've been looking on a guide on it myself, no such luck. Wonder what's even possible with a genio. Might be helpful to have a thread detailing all of it.
i could write it but i’m lazy and i already got genio so i have less incentive to learn more about it 🤷‍♂️ + there are other more knowledgeable surgery users

@Clavicular u should write genio guide cause you want to get it done right?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular