Genius Moneymaking Idea (GTFIH)

Prada

Prada

Iron
I thought of an idea.

Basically, u could buy expensive PCs with good graphics cards from stores like BestBuy or something. Then u can run a crypto miner on them and make like 15 dollars a day. Then after like a month, just take it back to the store and return it. In that period of time, you would make 30 x 15 = 450 dollars, and u could do this with like 10 PCs to make like 4500 dollars a month.

Have I just found an infinite money glitch? Pls let me know if there r any flaws in the plan.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 6695, zikzog and 3 others
bookmarked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zikzog and amorfati
Hmm you would need to invest 10k for the PCs first. Than set everything up. And extract the immense electric bill. Maybe its legit i dunno:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and zikzog
10 expensive pcs? Wouldn't that amount to like £5k plus?

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Have I just found an infinite money glitch?
Lol
Only problem that jumps at me is finding enough stores that do a 30 day return policy in say a 20 mile radius. You wouldn’t be able to just find 10 stores and keep returning computers to them and buying new ones every 30 days as they’ll deffo get suspicious.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10524, zikzog and 2 others
Hmm you would need to invest 10k for the PCs first. Than set everything up. And extract the immense electric bill. Maybe its legit i dunno:y'all:
Yeah that's true, you would make barely any profit.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and TheEndHasNoEnd
He means 15 in profit