Genuine question: Can you Box or do MMA if you have orbitals?

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
The one's I'm looking to get.

Can I get hit in the face really hard and still be good? Or is it wraps?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
i think i read they will only be damaged if something that would literally break ur skull bone anyways damages you. you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Sal
i also need this implant actually i think, how do u know u need it? i have weird tear duct lines, i think caused by no support under my eye

i also need this implant actually i think, how do u know u need it? i have weird tear duct lines, i think caused by no support under my eye
A friend got it. And he had the same undereye as me. And got the results that I wanted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Give up on MMA aspirations just in case tbh. Aesthetics > everything. I used to be like you. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sal, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
What are these for tear troughs and cheekbone/zygo definition?

• +1
Depends on the surgeon

Choose a martial art that doesn't include hitting to head.

I am healthy but never do box or mma.

Try aikido for example.

this is why i bonesmashed instead, the skull can take impacts and if you get fucked up you can smash the other side back into symmetry.

if you get bashed on with an implant, the bone under the implants will calcify and infect the implant.

I dont even reccomend bonesmashing though, it can give you asymmetry that personally took me months or even a year to fix.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Choose a martial art that doesn't include hitting to head.

I am healthy but never do box or mma.

Try aikido for example.
Fuck that tbh. I wanted to go raw MMA. But fuck it, I'll just take on gun training for self defense and shadow boxing to keep my skill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ALP
Fuck that tbh. I wanted to go raw MMA. But fuck it, I'll just take on gun training for self defense and shadow boxing to keep my skill
There is nothing quite like fighting tho...

But even if wasn't for aesthetics you should avoid martial arts with striking, well, basically anything that hits you in the head, because of the IQ decrease.

• JFL