Geomaxxing in MENA guide part 1: πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦πŸ‡©πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡³ (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
This is a series of guides detailing my experiences with 100s of MENA women and sharing my intel. This episode is dedicated to nafri women, specifically from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. I have excluded Egypt because I did not have enough data on them nor sought them out. But maybe I will make another thread in due course as they are on my radar since I failed to bag a woman.

DISCLAIMER: This is really a story of both failure and success. I have not met a single MENA female despite speaking to 100s of them on OLD. This is due to combination of reasons ranging from logistical, religious, language barrier, and my own high inhib nature and standards. I'm writing this because I wish I knew this information before hand.

Looks: Algerians and Tunisians clearly fog the women of Morocco based on the face. They are more phenotypically similar to each other unlike Moroccans. The Moroccans have a much higher variable look. On the extreme end there are those who look like lightskin sheeboons while on the other extreme end maybe there are some med passing ones too. This is usually the case the more north you are. Either way I love this pheno, but admittedly it won't be everyone's cup of tea. They are 'brown' but not shitskins. It is rare to see a curry-passing nafri even if they're darker than north Indians and punjabis. Hypergamy does not exist. In fact I've seen LTNs with HTBs and LTBs with HTNs. You would presume in the latter case it's hypergamy. But it's not. They just don't value looks I don't think.

Body: holly fukkkkkkkkkk :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: idk whats in the diet there or maybe its the nigger DNA that is feeding their body proportions. Hourglass figures everywhere!

Communication: Dogshit is an understatement. Even when I match with them on OLD and they are the first to 'like' me they still do not communicate well. If I matched with a 100 girls who liked me FIRST it would go like this:
  • 70 of them won't even read your message.
  • 10 would leave on read and not respond
  • 10 of them you will have a convo with less than 10 messages exchanged.
  • 7-8 of them decent conversations before she decides to also ghost.
  • 2-3 you will get a real conversation out of them.
So you have a 2-3% chance. Maybe even sub-1% because these are girls who were interested in me initially. This is the biggest turn off: they're massive time waster. I've wasted so many hours of my life and mental energy speaking to them. Also you are carrying the convo most of the time. They have doormat personalities. You are the one carrying the convo most of the time.

The only plus I can think of is usually with foreign girls their English is shite. They are no exception. But I have to say it's far better than other MENA countries. French is the second language followed by English. This further limits your pool of available women.

The ideal man / do's and don'ts:

Muslim / religiosity
- sorry kafircels it's joever there is no way around this. Even the most secular ones will not accept a kafir. Hijab / no hijab makes no difference. They are not secular like other Muslim countries. Neither are they as religious as average paki or Saudi. In some occasions they were too religious for me. I'm not even that practicing hence 'secularislamist'. I never like overly religious people because I know it won't work, but one non-hijabi got really angry at me coz I said I struggle to pray 5x a day JFL. Most are likely to be virgins if unmarried, but it's not 100% guaranteed.

Dress code: A tiny minority of them dress inappropriately - as in just like the average western woman. However the vast majority of them dress fine (e.g. no cleavage, tight clothing).

Arabic-speaking: I've not been rejected for this but it's obvious it's a partial failo. I've been asked if I speak Arabic and had groans when I say no.

Pheno: Relatedly. They prefer nafris/ Arabs ofc. However I would say they are the LEAST tribalistic people and least racist. Although I'm sure they dislike blacks. Every girl Ive had a serious convo with sends me videos of interracial marriages with other nationalities. Although it's lifefeul for me as a curry, it's worrying also. They might need a nafri Hitler if swathes of young male immigrants arrive.

Money: This is a another negative. Many girls I've spoken to seem to want to be betabuxxed. This is fine to them as many also expect to live like a housewife. That's a fair deal tbh. But I can't explain to them in this economy in the West it just won't work nor is it expected. This applies to women who are educated and currently work. It's like once they get married they expect to be a housewife. Maybe the case over there but not here. When I tell them they have to work if they immigrate they get a bit turned off. They definitely want a financially stable man. If you're some passportmaxxer who thinks they're gonna have hordes of women at your doorstep because you have citizenship you better think again.

Visamaxxing fraudsters: Many of them are willing to leave their country and immigrate abroad. It's actually shocking. On Muzz I can't believe how many of them state they're willing to move abroad. It strikes me as odd how many of them are willing to leave there family, village and country. They have good family values and they are definitely patriotic judging by the amount of flags I see. I don't know how they square it up with wanting to leave at the same time. I get it's poor country but that doesn't explain it. You definitely need to be aware of visamaxxers chasing citizenship and not you. I've spoken to girls who say 'I need a spousal visa to come to England tee-hee'.

Summary:

Looks: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (7/10)
Body: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ (10/10)
Communication: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ (2/10)
Religiosity: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (7/10)
Risk of visa chaser: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (8/10)
Openness to races: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘ (8.5/10)
English Language: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (8/10)
Personality: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ (5/10)
Likelihood of virginity: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘ (9/10)

Final verdict: 8/10
I recommend this country for financially secure Muslimcels in the West (e.g. myself 😊). If you're not either of these it's pointless tbh. Their families neither they would accept you.

Tagging interested people: @JohnDoe @Gengar @MaghrebGator @kusaila @emeraldglass @wsada @Shahnameh @yeeyeeslayer @Latinolooksmaxxer @gribsufer1 @JohnBaza @Corleone @shia.jihadist

Would appreciate if some of you can validate my claims :feelsyay:

My next thread will be about πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· females. Stay tuned! :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, iloveboobs, maximum cope31 and 31 others
FFS mass tags don't work.

@JohnDoe @Gengar @MaghrebGator @kusaila @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: moodless and Gengar
Who fogs Algerians or Moroccans

@wsada @shia.jihadist @Shahnameh @yeeyeeslayer @Latinolooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, wsada and MrShimano
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NormieKilla, 20/04/2008 and 3 others
@MrShimano I will do Israel after Turkey nigga. You watch.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, wsada and MrShimano
These countries are insanely poor

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wishIwasSalludon
@Gengar you know what to do:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
But they're too poor
Just stay in the developed parts and with everything being so cheap with western money you can probably live a good quality of life

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
I could do this method tbh. I am Moroccan and my parents are quite wealthy from Canada but I do dislike religion

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Zone7411, billymidnight and 3 others
This is a series of guides detailing my experiences with 100s of MENA women and sharing my intel. This episode is dedicated to nafri women, specifically from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. I have excluded Egypt because I did not have enough data on them nor sought them out. But maybe I will make another thread in due course as they are on my radar since I failed to bag a woman.

DISCLAIMER: This is really a story of both failure and success. I have not met a single MENA female despite speaking to 100s of them on OLD. This is due to combination of reasons ranging from logistical, religious, language barrier, and my own high inhib nature and standards. I'm writing this because I wish I knew this information before hand.

Looks: Algerians and Tunisians clearly fog the women of Morocco based on the face. They are more phenotypically similar to each other unlike Moroccans. The Moroccans have a much higher variable look. On the extreme end there are those who look like lightskin sheeboons while on the other extreme end maybe there are some med passing ones too. This is usually the case the more north you are. Either way I love this pheno, but admittedly it won't be everyone's cup of tea. They are 'brown' but not shitskins. It is rare to see a curry-passing nafri even if they're darker than north Indians and punjabis. Hypergamy does not exist. In fact I've seen LTNs with HTBs and LTBs with HTNs. You would presume in the latter case it's hypergamy. But it's not. They just don't value looks I don't think.

Body: holly fukkkkkkkkkk :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: idk whats in the diet there or maybe its the nigger DNA that is feeding their body proportions. Hourglass figures everywhere!

Communication: Dogshit is an understatement. Even when I match with them on OLD and they are the first to 'like' me they still do not communicate well. If I matched with a 100 girls who liked me FIRST it would go like this:
So you have a 2-3% chance. Maybe even sub-1% because these are girls who were interested in me initially. This is the biggest turn off: they're massive time waster. I've wasted so many hours of my life and mental energy speaking to them. Also you are carrying the convo most of the time. They have doormat personalities. You are the one carrying the convo most of the time.

The only plus I can think of is usually with foreign girls their English is shite. They are no exception. But I have to say it's far better than other MENA countries. French is the second language followed by English. This further limits your pool of available women.

Muslim / religiosity
- sorry kafircels it's joever there is no way around this. Even the most secular ones will not accept a kafir. Hijab / no hijab makes no difference. They are not secular like other Muslim countries. Neither are they as religious as average paki or Saudi. In some occasions they were too religious for me. I'm not even that practicing hence 'secularislamist'. I never like overly religious people because I know it won't work, but one non-hijabi got really angry at me coz I said I struggle to pray 5x a day JFL. Most are likely to be virgins if unmarried, but it's not 100% guaranteed.

Dress code: A tiny minority of them dress inappropriately - as in just like the average western woman. However the vast majority of them dress fine (e.g. no cleavage, tight clothing).

Arabic-speaking: I've not been rejected for this but it's obvious it's a partial failo. I've been asked if I speak Arabic and had groans when I say no.

Pheno: Relatedly. They prefer nafris/ Arabs ofc. However I would say they are the LEAST tribalistic people and least racist. Although I'm sure they dislike blacks. Every girl Ive had a serious convo with sends me videos of interracial marriages with other nationalities. Although it's lifefeul for me as a curry, it's worrying also. They might need a nafri Hitler if swathes of young male immigrants arrive.

Money: This is a another negative. Many girls I've spoken to seem to want to be betabuxxed. This is fine to them as many also expect to live like a housewife. That's a fair deal tbh. But I can't explain to them in this economy in the West it just won't work nor is it expected. This applies to women who are educated and currently work. It's like once they get married they expect to be a housewife. Maybe the case over there but not here. When I tell them they have to work if they immigrate they get a bit turned off. They definitely want a financially stable man. If you're some passportmaxxer who thinks they're gonna have hordes of women at your doorstep because you have citizenship you better think again.

Visamaxxing fraudsters: Many of them are willing to leave their country and immigrate abroad. It's actually shocking. On Muzz I can't believe how many of them state they're willing to move abroad. It strikes me as odd how many of them are willing to leave there family, village and country. They have good family values and they are definitely patriotic judging by the amount of flags I see. I don't know how they square it up with wanting to leave at the same time. I get it's poor country but that doesn't explain it. You definitely need to be aware of visamaxxers chasing citizenship and not you. I've spoken to girls who say 'I need a spousal visa to come to England tee-hee'.

Summary:

I recommend this country for financially secure Muslimcels in the West (e.g. myself 😊). If you're not either of these it's pointless tbh. Their families neither they would accept you.

Tagging interested people: @JohnDoe @Gengar @MaghrebGator @kusaila @emeraldglass @wsada @Shahnameh @yeeyeeslayer @Latinolooksmaxxer @gribsufer1 @JohnBaza @Corleone @shia.jihadist

My next thread will be about πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· females. Stay tuned! :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
If i go to MENA

will i get killed by sandniggers or ISIS?

I would imagine white guys larping as muslims would have it easy mode

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zone7411, Bug and WhoTookVendetta
Imagine being a Chad there 😍

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
their fathers will be very accepting of some 60kg white non muslim passportbro. guide on how to get raped and beheaded by the next mountain bedouin :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: med, Skinnycel_, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Kys.

Actually true. But larp would have to come out sooner or later. No fucking til marriage.

Sandniggers are ISIS...
Nigga i wanna go to a safe area in MENA

i wanna fuck the mia khalfias

Somehow I never attract Arabs but Indonesian, Malaysian Muslims jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
their fathers will be very accepting of some 60kg white non muslim passportbro. guide on how to get raped and beheaded by the next mountain bedouin :feelskek:
ethnics genuinely appreciate white converts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Shahnameh and raumDEuter
I have had people who wanted to geomaxx in Dagestan. Jfl. Imagine fighting against some Ogre without moustache. People are delusional. Except Asians I have never seen any other Ethnic pushing their daughters to marry outside and when they try, they get killed

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ProBono, Skinnycel_ and 2 others
I have had people who wanted to geomaxx in Dagestan. Jfl. Imagine fighting against some Ogre without moustache. People are delusional. Except Asians I have never seen any other Ethnic pushing their daughters to marry outside and when they try, they get killed
only religiously, fool. if you are a white muslim they will appreciate you i have seen it

Nigga i wanna go to a safe area in MENA

i wanna fuck the mia khalfias
Stay tuned for my next countries. These ones aren't worth it. They're far too moral.

Somehow I never attract Arabs but Indonesian, Malaysian Muslims jfl
Lemme guess you're med/white passing LTN and live in Australia?
@Shahnameh

Geomaxxing in Dagestan? Niggas won't survive. Thats the same as asking someone to walk through slums of Tijuana in a suit and 24 carat gold braces.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shahnameh, Bars and 2 others
I dont know man, I have seen Afghans and Kurds frequently killing their daughters in Germanistan for wanting to marry someone from neighbouring country. I know a weird case A Kurd was not allowed to marry another Kurd because one was from Iraq and one was from Turkey. Jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, ProBono, Gengar and 3 others
Stay tuned for my next countries. These ones aren't worth it. They're far too moral.

@Shahnameh

Geomaxxing in Dagestan? Niggas won't survive. Thats the same as asking someone to walk through slums of Tijuana in a suit and 24 carat gold braces.
Geomaxing anywhere in Caucasus is suicidemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

@Shahnameh

I live in Germanistan but I have White skin, light hair. But I attracted Muslim Gooks more than Arabs. Arabs dont even look in my direction

Why exactly should we take your advice? You don't bag Mena women for shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, billymidnight and SecularIslamist
I dont know man, I have seen Afghans and Kurds frequently killing their daughters in Germanistan for wanting to marry someone from neighbouring country. I know a weird case A Kurd was not allowed to marry another Kurd because one was from Iraq and one was from Turkey. Jfl
That's odd. Kurds don't even have a country. Afghans are tribalistic AF for sure.
I live in Germanistan but I have White skin, light hair. But I attracted Muslim Gooks more than Arabs. Arabs dont even look in my direction
Turks?

i like amazigh moroccan facial pheno though
Me too they're not that bad tbh. But I think Algerians/Tunisians edge then out. Amazigh women look a bit more cutish so I can understand why you may prefer them.

Why exactly should we take your advice? You don't bag Mena women for shit
I'm trying to marry / LTR them, not slay. This takes eons longer and harder. You can just say hey let's meet at nandos tomorrow and fuck the night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, billymidnight, kentick and 1 other person
That's odd. Kurds don't even have a country. Afghans are tribalistic AF for sure.

Turks?

Me too they're not that bad tbh. But I think Algerians/Tunisians edge then out. Amazigh women look a bit more cutish so I can understand why you may prefer them.

I'm trying to marry / LTR them, not slay. This takes eons longer and harder. You can just say hey let's meet at nandos tomorrow and fuck the night.
Turks dont like ogres. They seem to like Thugmaxxed Ethnics with Rolex and BMW and Even tho Turks claim to be Muslim, they dont like anyone who resembles them. They think they have superior mindset

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
the amazigh foids i was chit chatting with on twitter usually kept sending me schizo shit like this

i enjoyed them searching up brazilian memes though my little berber princesses :love:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist

Muslim / religiosity

Summary:

You didn't tagged me 😑

Btw will they accept me if I'm a curry Muslim from Germany who knows Arabic?(6ft in shoes ,high mtn and gymcelled)
I heard they don't like dark skin men
This is my skin color btw
20241025 212514

Muslim / religiosity

Summary:

Haahahhahahahahh
@MA_ascender tara bndm m3rf walo azbi
Delete this thread before an unlucky guy found it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skinnycel_, NZb6Air, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

Muslim / religiosity

Summary:

they dont usually date/marry curries

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight and SecularIslamist
I could do this method tbh. I am Moroccan and my parents are quite wealthy from Canada but I do dislike religion
Deriat zwinat a sat
Ou tzwj b4 nta gah yak jay mn canada

• +1
Reactions: Bug
You didn't tagged me 😑

Btw will they accept me if I'm a curry Muslim from Germany who knows Arabic?(6ft in shoes ,high mtn and gymcelled)
View attachment 3258134
No
Its all about social hierarchy if your a bad boy
And money

• WTF
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
the amazigh foids i was chit chatting with on twitter usually kept sending me schizo shit like this
View attachment 3258130 View attachment 3258132

i enjoyed them searching up brazilian memes though my little berber princesses :love:
Damn they wanna get dominated by big bvulls

You didn't tagged me 😑

View attachment 3258134
Sorry bhai

Can you larp Arab? Especially if you put on a thobe? That would help, but anyway I don't think it matters. I don't think they care about races OUTSIDE of Morocco. I know the rest of the world hates curries but I genuinely think they are an exception. That will probably change if they invite Indians to work there.

Curries are gigafailoed with gulf country Arabs and Levant region. I read somewhere calling someone a Bengali in Lebanon is an insult :forcedsmile::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, Latinolooksmaxxer and SomethingIsWrong

Muslim / religiosity

Summary:

My next thread will be about πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· females. Stay tuned! :feelsyay::feelsyay:
Nigga your talking about πŸ‡©πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡³
πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦ is whole different shit
πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦ foids = πŸ‡§πŸ‡· foids
Same color, personnality , physique
We aren’t even a relegious country anymore
The mosque is empty and the bars are filled with people
We sell drugs like candy infront of the cops
Our king is just a meme at this point

@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
@NZb6Air
@Yahya

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, med, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others

@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
@NZb6Air
@Yahya
And every Muslim in blackpill forums i have seen tend to be moroccon 90 percent of time ,
Why is it so ?
@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@MaghrebGator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ProBono, 20/04/2008 and 3 others

@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
@NZb6Air
@Yahya
Yes ofc I should have mentioned this. There is a religious difference. Tunisian cucks especially are more liberal. You niggas even LEGALISED females marrying non-Muslims 😑😑😑 If that isn't an invitation to get BBC'd and BWC'd idk what is.

However compared to other countries like Turkey, Bosnia or Kazakhstan yes you guys are more religious. It's part of your identity. Even if you are a murtadcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008
And every Muslim in blackpill forums i have seen tend to be moroccon 90 percent of time ,
Why is it so ?
@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@MaghrebGator
A lot of jeets or pakistan bhais LARP as moroccan btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Gengar, NZb6Air and 1 other person

@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
@NZb6Air
@Yahya
πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦ foids = built for πŸ‡§πŸ‡· bvlls

A lot of jeets or pakistan bhais LARP as moroccan btw
As long as there is a minority of Moroccans who look like this they will continue to do so.

I know what jeet pheno looks like. 99% of them don't look it even if they are dark. But this guy definitely does.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and MA_ascender