Geomaxxing in MENA guide part 1: ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia)

Nigga your talking about ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ is whole different shit
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ foids = ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท foids
Same color, personnality , physique
We arenโ€™t even a relegious country anymore
The mosque is empty and the bars are filled with people
We sell drugs like candy infront of the cops
Our king is just a meme at this point

@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
@NZb6Air
@Yahya
And every Muslim in blackpill forums i have seen tend to be moroccon 90 percent of time ,
Why is it so ?
@MA_ascender
@NZb6Air
@MaghrebGator
A lot of jeets or pakistan bhais LARP as moroccan btw
zin li fik ๐Ÿ†:blackpill: @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, 20/04/2008 and MA_ascender
Deriat zwinat a sat
Ou tzwj b4 nta gah yak jay mn
Homestly morccon accent is so horrendous ,
And the way you guys do convo in moroccon.

This is what happens when you mix niggers ooga booga with Arabic language.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 20/04/2008 and SecularIslamist
As long as there is a minority of Moroccans who look like this they will continue to do so.

View attachment 3258149

I know what jeet pheno looks like. 99% of them don't look it even if they are dark. But this guy definitely does.
Yea I didn't mean it as an insult or nothing, but I see a lot of "moroccans" that block me or don't answer when I speak the language :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008
Yea I didn't mean it as an insult or nothing, but I see a lot of "moroccans" that block me or don't answer when I speak the language :forcedsmile:
Why would someone larp as moroccan though :lul::feelskek:.

i need an algerian waifu

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MA_ascender
Insecurity
Actually true. But I have a growing body of evidence it haloes you for sure. There are tiers in racial hierarchy IRRESPECTIVE of how you look.

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
tbh bro you should've gatekeep this for us menacels. the secularization efforts by the jews have already caused alot of degeneracy. im mena myself and my sister is practically white-passing(legit pale and blonde) and these filthy cusmskins keep trying to hit on her.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Skinnycel_ and SecularIslamist
tbh bro you should've gatekeep this for us menacels. the secularization efforts by the jews have already caused alot of degeneracy. im mena myself and my sister is practically white-passing(legit pale and blonde) and these filthy cusmskins keep trying to hit on her.
You're right. Especially north Africa. I made a thread earlier this week promising In not gonna speak about them again. I broke the promise. This is my last one :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: med
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ foids = built for ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท bvlls
end your pathetic existence you beanerfag.
You come from us you mongrel bastard you came from the balls of our ancestors who the fuck you think you are. you came from noble amazigh warriors and now you beaners are lazy brainless worthless ape-like sacks of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProBono, Gengar, Skinnycel_ and 4 others
You come from us you mongrel bastard you came from the balls of our ancestors who the fuck you think you are. you came from noble amazigh warriors and now you beaners are lazy brainless worthless ape-like sacks of shit
Nah he is a cool dude .
I think he don't even hate Islam
@Latinolooksmaxxer do you hate Islam?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
nigga everything this nigga said is wrong, maroc is blackpilled af in the city (they're perma cleavagemaxxed and tight clothing), they would rather settle with the semi-handsome mchrml tahn some religious nigga, I was out yday at 1 AM wandering in the streets witnessing prostitution and drunk nigga shit perma and there's no islam in the actual villages (only the small cities) it's full damiatimaxxing and amazigh animism :lul: @MA_ascender @20/04/2008

also why is this nigga being taken seriously when he's larping as muslim but can't even read/speak arabic lol (= can't read quran, can't read any tafsir (most aren't translated) etc)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ProBono, PrinceofDarkness, med and 4 others
This is a series of guides detailing my experiences with 100s of MENA women and sharing my intel. This episode is dedicated to nafri women, specifically from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. I have excluded Egypt because I did not have enough data on them nor sought them out. But maybe I will make another thread in due course as they are on my radar since I failed to bag a woman.

DISCLAIMER: This is really a story of both failure and success. I have not met a single MENA female despite speaking to 100s of them on OLD. This is due to combination of reasons ranging from logistical, religious, language barrier, and my own high inhib nature and standards. I'm writing this because I wish I knew this information before hand.

Looks: Algerians and Tunisians clearly fog the women of Morocco based on the face. They are more phenotypically similar to each other unlike Moroccans. The Moroccans have a much higher variable look. On the extreme end there are those who look like lightskin sheeboons while on the other extreme end maybe there are some med passing ones too. This is usually the case the more north you are. Either way I love this pheno, but admittedly it won't be everyone's cup of tea. They are 'brown' but not shitskins. It is rare to see a curry-passing nafri even if they're darker than north Indians and punjabis. Hypergamy does not exist. In fact I've seen LTNs with HTBs and LTBs with HTNs. You would presume in the latter case it's hypergamy. But it's not. They just don't value looks I don't think.

Body: holly fukkkkkkkkkk :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: idk whats in the diet there or maybe its the nigger DNA that is feeding their body proportions. Hourglass figures everywhere!

Communication: Dogshit is an understatement. Even when I match with them on OLD and they are the first to 'like' me they still do not communicate well. If I matched with a 100 girls who liked me FIRST it would go like this:
  • 70 of them won't even read your message.
  • 10 would leave on read and not respond
  • 10 of them you will have a convo with less than 10 messages exchanged.
  • 7-8 of them decent conversations before she decides to also ghost.
  • 2-3 you will get a real conversation out of them.
So you have a 2-3% chance. Maybe even sub-1% because these are girls who were interested in me initially. This is the biggest turn off: they're massive time waster. I've wasted so many hours of my life and mental energy speaking to them. Also you are carrying the convo most of the time. They have doormat personalities. You are the one carrying the convo most of the time.

The only plus I can think of is usually with foreign girls their English is shite. They are no exception. But I have to say it's far better than other MENA countries. French is the second language followed by English. This further limits your pool of available women.

The ideal man / do's and don'ts:

Muslim / religiosity
- sorry kafircels it's joever there is no way around this. Even the most secular ones will not accept a kafir. Hijab / no hijab makes no difference. They are not secular like other Muslim countries. Neither are they as religious as average paki or Saudi. In some occasions they were too religious for me. I'm not even that practicing hence 'secularislamist'. I never like overly religious people because I know it won't work, but one non-hijabi got really angry at me coz I said I struggle to pray 5x a day JFL. Most are likely to be virgins if unmarried, but it's not 100% guaranteed.

Dress code: A tiny minority of them dress inappropriately - as in just like the average western woman. However the vast majority of them dress fine (e.g. no cleavage, tight clothing).

Arabic-speaking: I've not been rejected for this but it's obvious it's a partial failo. I've been asked if I speak Arabic and had groans when I say no.

Pheno: Relatedly. They prefer nafris/ Arabs ofc. However I would say they are the LEAST tribalistic people and least racist. Although I'm sure they dislike blacks. Every girl Ive had a serious convo with sends me videos of interracial marriages with other nationalities. Although it's lifefeul for me as a curry, it's worrying also. They might need a nafri Hitler if swathes of young male immigrants arrive.

Money: This is a another negative. Many girls I've spoken to seem to want to be betabuxxed. This is fine to them as many also expect to live like a housewife. That's a fair deal tbh. But I can't explain to them in this economy in the West it just won't work nor is it expected. This applies to women who are educated and currently work. It's like once they get married they expect to be a housewife. Maybe the case over there but not here. When I tell them they have to work if they immigrate they get a bit turned off. They definitely want a financially stable man. If you're some passportmaxxer who thinks they're gonna have hordes of women at your doorstep because you have citizenship you better think again.

Visamaxxing fraudsters: Many of them are willing to leave their country and immigrate abroad. It's actually shocking. On Muzz I can't believe how many of them state they're willing to move abroad. It strikes me as odd how many of them are willing to leave there family, village and country. They have good family values and they are definitely patriotic judging by the amount of flags I see. I don't know how they square it up with wanting to leave at the same time. I get it's poor country but that doesn't explain it. You definitely need to be aware of visamaxxers chasing citizenship and not you. I've spoken to girls who say 'I need a spousal visa to come to England tee-hee'.

Summary:

Looks: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ (7/10)
Body: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ (10/10)
Communication: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ (2/10)
Religiosity: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ (7/10)
Risk of visa chaser: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ (8/10)
Openness to races: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ (8.5/10)
English Language: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ (8/10)
Personality: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ (5/10)
Likelihood of virginity: โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘ (9/10)

Final verdict: 8/10
I recommend this country for financially secure Muslimcels in the West (e.g. myself ๐Ÿ˜Š). If you're not either of these it's pointless tbh. Their families neither they would accept you.

Tagging interested people: @JohnDoe @Gengar @MaghrebGator @kusaila @emeraldglass @wsada @Shahnameh @yeeyeeslayer @Latinolooksmaxxer @gribsufer1 @JohnBaza @Corleone @shia.jihadist

Would appreciate if some of you can validate my claims :feelsyay:

My next thread will be about ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท females. Stay tuned! :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
I told the MENA woman I have the original injeeel and she was happy and gave me kiss on cheek for finding the uncorrupted intel

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nah he is a cool dude .
I think he don't even hate Islam
@Latinolooksmaxxer do you hate Islam?
Idgaf ab his views on islam he needs to know where his people come from before saying stupid shit

You come from us you mongrel bastard you came from the balls of our ancestors who the fuck you think you are. you came from noble amazigh warriors and mow you beaners are lazy brainless worthless ape-like sacks of shit
rice and beans mog

4473061_1729874344851.png

im gonna nut inside Prime Amazigh Stacies :feelshmm:

Attachments

• 1729874344851.png
    1729874344851.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Homestly morccon accent is so horrendous ,
And the way you guys do convo in moroccon.

This is what happens when you mix niggers ooga booga with Arabic language.
Yes forgot to mention because of morroco corruption
10% of our population is now composed of black people

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Youโ€™re gonna upset the cucked Moroccoons and the ethnic mods on this forum that their women are top tier whores. Basically philipe servaty maxx.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
nigga everything this nigga said is wrong, maroc is blackpilled af in the city (they're perma cleavagemaxxed and tight clothing), they would rather settle with the semi-handsome mchrml tahn some religious nigga, I was out yday at 1 AM wandering in the streets witnessing prostitution and drunk nigga shit perma and there's no islam in the actual villages (only the small cities) it's full damiatimaxxing and amazigh animism :lul: @MA_ascender @20/04/2008
Cope you live in a liberal shithole. Anyway I said in OP it's far more liberal than curries or gulf Arabs so it really depends.
also why is this nigga being taken seriously when he's larping as muslim but can't even read/speak arabic lol (= can't read quran, can't read any tafsir (most aren't translated) etc)
Nigga most non-Arabic speaking and non-Arabs have and always will mog Arabs (after Rashidun and exception of al-Andalus). Just admit it non-Arabs made Islam great. Most scholars werent even Arab..

I'm not saying it was curries either obviously but for most of history was Turkic people and Persians but they have fallen below even Arabs. Amazigh people were okay but also they have fallen.

chlou7s has fallen long ago
Now all they do is marketing and silky tiktok trends but i still never get rid of my atay
๐ŸŽถ Sba7 lkhir Sba7 lkhir trtrrrrrrtrrr ๐ŸŽถ

tfw gewri friend tells me that algeria is number 1 in prostitution and that he wants to go there to fuck algerian girls.
Frz

north africa has fallen so hard it's insane. we went from honorable muslim countries with hassan II, boumรฉdiรจne and others, to zionist hooker filled shitholes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProBono, Gengar, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others

yeah i was a little sarcastic and i'm not moroccan. morocco and tunisia are straight-up brutal for ltr. tbh i'm only holding onto hope for algeria, libya, and egypt. everything else is over

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Cope you live in a liberal shithole. Anyway I said in OP it's far more liberal than curries or gulf Arabs so it really depends.

Nigga most non-Arabic speaking and non-Arabs have and always will mog Arabs (after Rashidun and exception of al-Andalus). Just admit it non-Arabs made Islam great. Most scholars werent even Arab..

I'm not saying it was curries either obviously but for most of history was Turkic people and Persians but they have fallen below even Arabs. Amazigh people were okay but also they have fallen.
Thats what happen when you read history in tiktok

• +1
I'm pretty sure he's indian ??? @SecularIslamist

• +1

what, just fucking lol

tfw gewri friend tells me that algeria is number 1 in prostitution and that he wants to go there to fuck algerian girls.
View attachment 3258205

north africa has fallen so hard it's insane. we went from honorable muslim countries with hassan II, boumรฉdiรจne and others, to zionist hooker filled shitholes
Afribaba
Prostitutes cost 2$ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They accept services even if your 14 year old
also the shit they sell in morroco in the black market like bro that shit is crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, NZb6Air, SomethingIsWrong and 1 other person
View attachment 3258205

Hassan || was extreme a little
If you just thought about doing something bad even in you inconscious
And your sent in a back romms ahh prison

Afribaba
Prostitutes cost 2$ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They accept services even if your 14 year old
also the shit they sell in morroco in the black market like bro that shit is crazy
it's so fucking over. north african leaders need to be executed all of them, mohamed 6 is a cripple zionist fag, nothing like his father.
and the first take north africa did was associating themselves with middle easterns. mena shouldn't be a word imo

Hassan || was extreme a little
If you just thought about doing something bad even in you inconscious
And your sent in a back romms ahh prison
this is the only way

• +1
what, just fucking lol
Are you fucking retarded? Most of the important Islamic scholars and most important philsophers, scientists and mathematicians were Persian in origin. Very few Arabs or Turks were. This is common knowledge. It's just a fact.

The Berbers in Spain were also high IQ. I'm not denying that.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and NZb6Air
So if you're not muslim you're out?
Kafircel ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Love it
Reactions: spongebob
Are you fucking retarded? Most of the important Islamic scholars and most important philsophers, scientists and mathematicians were Persian in origin. Very few Arabs or Turks were. This is common knowledge. It's just a fact.

The Berbers in Spain were also high IQ. I'm not denying that.
Actual dumbfuck

al ghazali, ibn rochd, etc all wrote in arabic
all prominent islamic theologians know arabic despite not being arabs ๐Ÿคข giga disgusting tier reply classic larper

• +1
Much loved broke me a sat
Gah aflam tah nabil ayouch kayweriw ha9i9a lmora dyal m3rib
wtf there's a new one nigger 2024 sheikha i didnt see gtfih @MA_ascender

ุบู†ุงุก ุชูˆุฏุง

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
wtf there's a new one nigger 2024 sheikha i didnt see gtfih @MA_ascender

ุบู†ุงุก ุชูˆุฏุง

Wax ktdwi bdarija b3da ?

• JFL
Actual dumbfuck

al ghazali, ibn rochd, etc all wrote in arabic
all prominent islamic theologians know arabic despite not being arabs ๐Ÿคข giga disgusting tier reply classic larper
I know they knew Arabic. Just like how translations of Greco-Roman works into Arabic helped Muslims understand and extrapolate from the Qur'an and hadith and created different schools of laws and theology you dumbfuck. The next generation of giga high IQ Muslims will be English speaking westerners who are multilingual as well. It won't be you fuckwits :feelskek:

'Muh muh I know Arabic therefore I understand Islam better than you' typical retard reply I think you're self projecting :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I'm gonna find a way to get Syrian pussy

I know they knew Arabic. Just like how translations of Greco-Roman works into Arabic helped Muslims understand and extrapolate from the Qur'an and hadith and created different schools of laws and theology you dumbfuck. The next generation of giga high IQ Muslims will be English speaking westerners who are multilingual as well. It won't be you fuckwits :feelskek:

'Muh muh I know Arabic therefore I understand Islam better than you' typical retard reply I think you're self projecting :lul:
1)you are wrong
2) its true and that so DEPRESSING
I see nothing but darkness in the close future

I'm gonna find a way to get Syrian pussy

1)you are wrong
2) its true and that so DEPRESSING
I see nothing but darkness in the close future
Zero explanation but okay.

English is at the forefront of learning whether you like it or not. You can't get a first class education in the world today without it. It's at the edge of the cutting edge of technologies. I wished it wasn't this way.

But stop the cope. Now kys.

View attachment 3258233

Zero explanation but okay.

English is at the forefront of learning whether you like it or not. You can't get a first class education in the world today without it. It's at the edge of the cutting edge of technologies. I wished it wasn't this way.

But stop the cope. Now kys.
You arenโ€™t talking english yourself
And im polyligual i speak like 8 languages
What are you on about