Geomaxxing in MENA guide part 1: 🇲🇦🇩🇿🇹🇳 (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia)

They have a "fantasy" of living in the west and strive towards it, yearly family coming in for holiday only serves to reinforce it. Like all problems will fix themselves coming here but really u gotta work super hard too if not harder
Yeah exactly. This is why I rated them low for being passport diggers. Meanwhile other MENAs I've spoken to can be very serious and actually reject the idea of leaving because they realise how much better they have it in their own countries despite being poorer. Turkish women are like this. They're high IQ, educated and very serious people. But there are way more problems with them... I'll outline them in my next episode 😀
I think Moroccans (and maybe all maghrebis) can be divided into 2 or 3 groups. Simply said not religious now and religious later , or religious now and later still.

Oh yeah, here's to dispelling your MENA infatuation
Sounds accurate. I'm ngl I want to not religious now and religious later type. However that doesn't mean I want the type that are fucking around :forcedsmile:
Those disgusting nafris are in France.

They have a "fantasy" of living in the west and strive towards it, yearly family coming in for holiday only serves to reinforce it. Like all problems will fix themselves coming here but really u gotta work super hard too if not harder

I think Moroccans (and maybe all maghrebis) can be divided into 2 or 3 groups. Simply said not religious now and religious later , or religious now and later still.

Oh yeah, here's to dispelling your MENA infatuation
Found @Manchild's alt.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah exactly. This is why I rated them low for being passport diggers. Meanwhile other MENAs I've spoken to can be very serious and actually reject the idea of leaving because they realise how much better they have it in their own countries despite being poorer. Turkish women are like this. They're high IQ, educated and very serious people. But there are way more problems with them... I'll outline them in my next episode 😀

Sounds accurate. I'm ngl I want to not religious now and religious later type. However that doesn't mean I want the type that are fucking around :forcedsmile:
Those disgusting nafris are in France.
Nah nafri diaspora in general sadly...zina is ever so common. But it's still not the norm ofc far from it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@med Can confirm. :Comfy:
it might sound like larp but there was this cumskin from england who went in international school in my country and "converted" to islam. since my dad was a shit parrent my sister and he ended up in a haram relationship, which was basically doomed from the start because he returned to england and they ended up breaking up online.

eventually, my sister became secular. our family's a disaster, none of the siblings can speak arabic. i’m the only muslim left in my family besides my parents because islam is my only option to ascend. if women were raised in a secular country without any deen they’re practically indistinguishable from white women. jbw sadly applies in this scenario

it might sound like larp but there was this cumskin from england who went in international school in my country and "converted" to islam. since my dad was a shit parrent my sister and he ended up in a haram relationship, which was basically doomed from the start because he returned to england and they ended up breaking up online.

eventually, my sister became secular. our family's a disaster, none of the siblings can speak arabic. i’m the only muslim left in my family besides my parents because islam is my only option to ascend. if women were raised in a secular country without any deen they’re practically indistinguishable from white women. jbw sadly applies in this scenario
Dang, that's br00tal. But I can explain to you why that is.

A lot of jeets or pakistan bhais LARP as moroccan btw
Bro ffs why the fuck would we wanna be you u mixed African mutt fuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: fuck off with ur retarded sense of superiority
A lot is a severe over statement there’s larpers of every ethnic race
@Gengar @shia.jihadist
U wan be us Saar Becuz we bold and bootiful- said by every other ethnicity which most look the same in the eyes of a non ethnic :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Bro ffs why the fuck would we wanna be you u mixed African mutt fuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: fuck off with ur retarded sense of superiority
@Gengar @shia.jihadist
U wan be us Saar Becuz we bold and bootiful- said by every other ethnicity which most look the same in the eyes of a non ethnic :soy:
Look at his user title, he's obviously not serious. And he admitted to fall for Bharati propaganda as I explained it to him. :Comfy:

@Gengar @shia.jihadist
Ok

how would curry stacies feel about you being so disloyal towards them,you have no love for your own women and therefore you are a worthless faggot,inject T asap bhai
Tbf a lot of curry women shit on curry men online and simp for white dudes.

I get where you're coming from but would you say the same to asian dudes who want to mix race since they are the only race where their women literally prefer white dudes over their own men.