Geomaxxing in MENA guide part 1: 🇲🇦🇩🇿🇹🇳 (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia)

I think I look very South Asian but since most non-whites here are Moroccans and Turks, Dutch people often think I'm Moroccan or Turkish. I have even been stopped by the cops a few times because they wanted to ask me questions (i.e. they thought I was a criminal) but whites are extremely low IQ when it comes to seeing the difference between non-whites. That's why you shouldn't let any guess from a white person affect how you view yourself. But if a fellow non-white thinks you're Indian then it's joever. Happened twice to me, first by a Syrian of Turkish descent and another Syrian from Syria. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Theiar are some pale morrocan it maily depends on the region
If a morrocan is born in other country they generally end up pale

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Skinnycel_
1)morrocans arent short they usually in the 5ft0-11 if we’re talking about new generation
2) 90% of morroco have clavicular looking skin
3)90% have facial hair
4) it scientifically proven morroco the most aggressive country by science pm me if you wanna know
Even if you have basic logic sense humans adapt to stress
And do you think a country were you live in the middle of the desert alone with your family
Someone’s come kill you and your kids then rape your women impregmate her then leaves wouldn’t that lead to the most ruthless people ever ?
5) were extremely intelligent particularly in the social regions
6)not really true but if your north african were none for stealth even tho its not true
@Skinnycel_ ask morrocan in org we literally have our own cersion of the art of war we call if 9waleb
So if you have any of those no wonder they took you for morroN
i hate being a cumskinned fag but i have everything you listed,6 foot barefoot,full beard etc..but unfortunately when i leanmaxx im too lightweight/skinny,im also a wristcel and i need to neckmaxx asap,luckily i have a high T D-size so when im lean it looks huge and the hoes love it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 20/04/2008
1)morrocans arent short they usually in the 5ft0-11 if we’re talking about new generation
2) 90% of morroco have clavicular looking skin
3)90% have facial hair
4) it scientifically proven morroco the most aggressive country by science pm me if you wanna know
Even if you have basic logic sense humans adapt to stress
And do you think a country were you live in the middle of the desert alone with your family
Someone’s come kill you and your kids then rape your women impregmate her then leaves wouldn’t that lead to the most ruthless people ever ?
5) were extremely intelligent particularly in the social regions
6)not really true but if your north african were none for stealth even tho its not true
@Skinnycel_ ask morrocan in org we literally have our own cersion of the art of war we call if 9waleb
So if you have any of those no wonder they took you for morroN
Anyone who says Moroccans are short are delulu. I have seen plenty of tall Moroccans. I even got heightmogged by a Moroccan woman (happened twice, and I'm 6'0" with shoes) but that's obviously an outlier. Then again, the Moroccans here are all from the Rif area and a Moroccan told me that they all descend from the same five clans, so they are basically all cousins or something. I am actually always clean-shaven but since two and a half weeks ago, I have started growing a beard. I got good beard genetics, one of the few good traits about me. However, I do think it makes me look extra jeet-y, but it is what it is. You are welcome to PM me whatever you want me to read, BTW, if you want to. I thought Mongolia was the most high T country but that's because of history and how they cucked everyone else, from East Asia all the way to Central Europe. I guess in modern-day times I would generally just think of the Caucasus area because they still raise their offspring to be athletic whereas other countries don't do that since we all caught up with the times.

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008 and Skinnycel_
Theiar are some pale morrocan it maily depends on the region
If a morrocan is born in other country they generally end up pale
Yes, the Moroccans here are mostly pale. I have only seen a handful brown Moroccans and extremely rare are black Moroccans. I have only seen like one or two or so, I guess they are from the deep south.

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_
i hate being a cumskinned fag but i have everything you listed,6 foot barefoot,full beard etc..but unfortunately when i leanmaxx im too lightweight/skinny,im also a wristcel and i need to neckmaxx asap,luckily i have a high T D-size so when im lean it looks huge and the hoes love it :lul:
Morrocan have big dick because of dht
But over for our hairlines 😑😑😑
Nigga its mainly defiency
start eating nutrient dense food your gonna explode
Just train in basic fit for 20$
And the rest put it in food

• +1
Geeft niks bhai, kan gebeuren. :ogre: Ik begrijp je wel hoor maar hij is Bengali (of Bengalijeet zoals ik ze noem).
kijk leuk dat hij met noord afrikaanse chiks praat etc maar deze guy post dezelfde shit 50x afgelopen jaar. kk hinderlijk gewoon

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
this fucking faggot,OP kill yourself you self hating abused dog.
i didnt know i was capable of disliking a fellow muslim this much,make threads about your own women you fucking curry subhuman
not his women, he's a paki in a whole other continent

• +1
Anyone who says Moroccans are short are delulu. I have seen plenty of tall Moroccans. I even got heightmogged by a Moroccan woman (happened twice, and I'm 6'0" with shoes) but that's obviously an outlier. Then again, the Moroccans here are all from the Rif area and a Moroccan told me that they all descend from the same five clans, so they are basically all cousins or something. I am actually always clean-shaven but since two and a half weeks ago, I have started growing a beard. I got good beard genetics, one of the few good traits about me. However, I do think it makes me look extra jeet-y, but it is what it is. You are welcome to PM me whatever you want me to read, BTW, if you want to. I thought Mongolia was the most high T country but that's because of history and how they cucked everyone else, from East Asia all the way to Central Europe. I guess in modern-day times I would generally just think of the Caucasus area because they still raise their offspring to be athletic whereas other countries don't do that since we all caught up with the times.
yeah i heard in the netherlands most moroccans are high T rifis that do combat sport,badr hari is the prime example,im not even rifi but tbh rif moroccans mog the rest of moroccans in almost everything,combat prowess,T levels,height,even money,there is a running stereotype here in france where french nafris are scared of vacationmaxx the summer because they would get brutally carmogged by rif moroccans :lul:

the worst part is that from personal experience its very true,my dad drives bmw series 6 but everytime he would get carmogged i would check the plate and it was some netherlands sand nigga

• JFL
Its mainly what they eat bro
If you eat what they ate and added weightlifting
You’ll have higher testosterone than the average mongolian

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Skinnycel_
kijk leuk dat hij met noord afrikaanse chiks praat etc maar deze guy post dezelfde shit 50x afgelopen jaar. kk hinderlijk gewoon
Zijn hele persona is obsessie met wijven die negatief naar zijn/onze soort kijken. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Morrocan have big dick because of dht
But over for our hairlines 😑😑😑
Nigga its mainly defiency
start eating nutrient dense food your gonna explode
Just train in basic fit for 20$
And the rest put it in food
literally,im grateful to dht for mogger beard and dick size but now im blasting fin because my crown is starting to thin,zidan pattern

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and 20/04/2008
I would imagine white guys larping as muslims would have it easy mode

Anything is possible! Don't ever get up! Keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!

yeah i heard in the netherlands most moroccans are high T rifis that do combat sport,badr hari is the prime example,im not even rifi but tbh rif moroccans mog the rest of moroccans in almost everything,combat prowess,T levels,height,even money,there is a running stereotype here in france where french nafris are scared of vacationmaxx the summer because they would get brutally carmogged by rif moroccans :lul:

the worst part is that from personal experience its very true,my dad drives bmw series 6 but everytime he would get carmogged i would check the plate and it was some netherlands sand nigga
Yes, true. A lot of them do combat sports, but they're also bhenchods because if you fight one they will bring their entire family. :lul: They are also obsessed with cars here, but then again it seems most muzzies are, I personally don't care about cars and stuff (but I'm also a poorcel :feelswhy: ).

• +1
Its mainly what they eat bro
If you eat what they ate and added weightlifting
You’ll have higher testosterone than the average mongolian
Are we talking about modern-day Mongols or middle ages Mongols? Because the two are very different. The former are nothing like their glorious ancestors. It's so joever, the 21st century has turned nearly every country or ethnic group into law-abiding citizens, only those who reject this become high T (due to the way they are being raised, i.e. Caucasus peoples; I'm using them as examples because there aren't many of them compared to other ethnic groups). Samoans are also one of the few groups of people who can be really high T ogres, but their genetics is like a double-edged sword, on the one hand they got top-tier muscle genetics but on the other hand, they can get really fat as well.

• +1
Yes, true. A lot of them do combat sports, but they're also bhenchods because if you fight one they will bring their entire family. :lul: They are also obsessed with cars here, but then again it seems most muzzies are, I personally don't care about cars and stuff (but I'm also a poorcel :feelswhy: ).
yeah seems like the stereotypes are quite real from what you telling me,thats exactly what i saw/heard around.
i also didnt give a shit about cars but lately i started liking them alot,driver licencemaxxed recently and got me a golf 6 to start,cant wait to car mog those netherlands sand niggas this summer with my dad's BMW,over for my life if i even scratch it tho

are you driving licencemaxxed?i know you are in your 20's and i can tell you from experience that not being licencemaxxed will cuck the shit out of you with women,one of the key reasons i got mine in the first place

• +1
yeah seems like the stereotypes are quite real from what you telling me,thats exactly what i saw/heard around.
i also didnt give a shit about cars but lately i started liking them alot,driver licencemaxxed recently and got me a golf 6 to start,cant wait to car mog those netherlands sand niggas this summer with my dad's BMW,over for my life if i even scratch it tho

are you driving licencemaxxed?i know you are in your 20's and i can tell you from experience that not being licencemaxxed will cuck the shit out of you with women,one of the key reasons i got mine in the first place
If you have any questions about them, feel free to PM me. I think this thread is kinda useless since we are just discussing other things at this point lol. But no, I don't have a driver's license. :feelskek: I took driving lessons from a middle-aged Moroccan man (but he was touchy and would randomly touch my face, he does that with everyone JFL so I had to switch) and then a younger Turkish man, but I accidentally hit a young woman with the car :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: and after that I thought "Fuck this shit, I don't wanna drive." :feelskek:

• JFL
If you have any questions about them, feel free to PM me. I think this thread is kinda useless since we are just discussing other things at this point lol. But no, I don't have a driver's license. :feelskek: I took driving lessons from a middle-aged Moroccan man (but he was touchy and would randomly touch my face, he does that with everyone JFL so I had to switch) and then a younger Turkish man, but I accidentally hit a young woman with the car :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: and after that I thought "Fuck this shit, I don't wanna drive." :feelskek:
brutal driving licencepill and yeah i will pm also about a question i have about D-size since i found out you are basically the cockologist of the forums

• JFL
brutal driving licencepill and yeah i will pm also about a question i have about D-size since i found out you are basically the cockologist of the forums
Alright let's continue this in PMs and ditch this thread. :Comfy:

• +1
literally,im grateful to dht for mogger beard and dick size but now im blasting fin because my crown is starting to thin,zidan pattern
You after fucking a naftis girl
“Tu préfères moi ou ta mere toi tu prefere moi ou ta mere Tooooiiiii”

• JFL
You after fucking a naftis girl
“Tu préfères moi ou ta mere toi tu prefere moi ou ta mere Tooooiiiii”
cant actually go through with it and fuck because i dont want to haramaxx,do you actually smash?lately i been thinking about it but since i want a virgin wife i think its fair she gets a guy that preserved himself aswell

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and 20/04/2008
cant actually go through with it and fuck because i dont want to haramaxx,do you actually smash?lately i been thinking about it but since i want a virgin wife i think its fair she gets a guy that preserved himself aswell
Yes since i was 14 bro remember im from casa duhhh

• JFL
Th119

Th120

Algerian Girls mog Morrocans hard

Find me any morrocan that looks half as good as Loli Bahia
first of all she isnt fully algerian + she is too high psl and somewhat masculine looking,still very gl ofc but imo this mogs in appeal by quite a bit

• +1
first of all she isnt fully algerian + she is too high psl and somewhat masculine looking,still very gl ofc but imo this mogs in appeal by quite a bit

If she looks masculine its good it means our son will also be masculine

• +1
If she looks masculine its good it means our son will also be masculine
i mean true but you can have both,you can secure your son bloodline without having to fuck masculine looking women,that algerian model tho still looks very good to me but i would still go for the more feminine moroccan

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, 20/04/2008 and Shahnameh
i mean true but you can have both,you can secure your son bloodline without having to fuck masculine looking women,that algerian model tho still looks very good to me but i would still go for the more feminine moroccan

Morrocans have very fertile bodies like Pokimane

And this morrocan girl i used to chat to

IMG 20231012 111042 617

IMG 20230924 WA0030

@SecularIslamist
Screenshot 20231012 075426 Instagram

• +1
@SomethingIsWrong isn't Pakistani, he's Indian. :hnghn:
Yh correct, if my muslims ancestors migrated to Pakistan during partition
I'll be one of you lol.:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
He really has no option but to try with Turks or Arabs living there
Only last option i can think of is .
If I join swimming classes ,I'm good in swimming since I was a child.

Maybe if I can get a German girl around my age by that method. (By interacting with them , etc)
But I need 6 more months for that to build a gymcelled body ,
To stand out above other guys around my age who come in swimming classes.

Nichehobby maxxing is underrated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
He seems mogger anyway.
Mogger in 'Mumbai '(I'm actually a mogger in curryland after seing subhumanity in this country :lul:)

In Germany i have smv of a mtn white German guy .

Come to Germany one day bhai!

We can even do a meetup tbh
I invite @Gengar and you.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
Good Thread

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
I do, I understand it to a deep level lol, elaborating on why I do is doxfuel so I won't

>nigga said Tariq Ramadan

just shut the fuck up lol and stop larping, you don't know shit
tariq ramadan is kinda based tho ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
tariq ramadan is kinda based tho ?
Coz he was on rape charges? He was definitely sinful. He's admitted such.

But that doesn't take away from his academic writings. He's written a lot about Muslims in the West. Some of it is cucked but not everything.

Coz he was on rape charges? He was definitely sinful. He's admitted such.

But that doesn't take away from his academic writings. He's written a lot about Muslims in the West. Some of it is cucked but not everything.
I'm pretty sure these were false accusations tho ?

I'm pretty sure these were false accusations tho ?
He admitted from one woman not sure about others. Haven't followed the case in years.

This is a series of guides detailing my experiences with 100s of MENA women and sharing my intel. This episode is dedicated to nafri women, specifically from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. I have excluded Egypt because I did not have enough data on them nor sought them out. But maybe I will make another thread in due course as they are on my radar since I failed to bag a woman.

DISCLAIMER: This is really a story of both failure and success. I have not met a single MENA female despite speaking to 100s of them on OLD. This is due to combination of reasons ranging from logistical, religious, language barrier, and my own high inhib nature and standards. I'm writing this because I wish I knew this information before hand.

Looks: Algerians and Tunisians clearly fog the women of Morocco based on the face. They are more phenotypically similar to each other unlike Moroccans. The Moroccans have a much higher variable look. On the extreme end there are those who look like lightskin sheeboons while on the other extreme end maybe there are some med passing ones too. This is usually the case the more north you are. Either way I love this pheno, but admittedly it won't be everyone's cup of tea. They are 'brown' but not shitskins. It is rare to see a curry-passing nafri even if they're darker than north Indians and punjabis. Hypergamy does not exist. In fact I've seen LTNs with HTBs and LTBs with HTNs. You would presume in the latter case it's hypergamy. But it's not. They just don't value looks I don't think.

Body: holly fukkkkkkkkkk :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: idk whats in the diet there or maybe its the nigger DNA that is feeding their body proportions. Hourglass figures everywhere!

Communication: Dogshit is an understatement. Even when I match with them on OLD and they are the first to 'like' me they still do not communicate well. If I matched with a 100 girls who liked me FIRST it would go like this:
  • 70 of them won't even read your message.
  • 10 would leave on read and not respond
  • 10 of them you will have a convo with less than 10 messages exchanged.
  • 7-8 of them decent conversations before she decides to also ghost.
  • 2-3 you will get a real conversation out of them.
So you have a 2-3% chance. Maybe even sub-1% because these are girls who were interested in me initially. This is the biggest turn off: they're massive time waster. I've wasted so many hours of my life and mental energy speaking to them. Also you are carrying the convo most of the time. They have doormat personalities. You are the one carrying the convo most of the time.

The only plus I can think of is usually with foreign girls their English is shite. They are no exception. But I have to say it's far better than other MENA countries. French is the second language followed by English. This further limits your pool of available women.

The ideal man / do's and don'ts:

Muslim / religiosity
- sorry kafircels it's joever there is no way around this. Even the most secular ones will not accept a kafir. Hijab / no hijab makes no difference. They are not secular like other Muslim countries. Neither are they as religious as average paki or Saudi. In some occasions they were too religious for me. I'm not even that practicing hence 'secularislamist'. I never like overly religious people because I know it won't work, but one non-hijabi got really angry at me coz I said I struggle to pray 5x a day JFL. Most are likely to be virgins if unmarried, but it's not 100% guaranteed.

Dress code: A tiny minority of them dress inappropriately - as in just like the average western woman. However the vast majority of them dress fine (e.g. no cleavage, tight clothing).

Arabic-speaking: I've not been rejected for this but it's obvious it's a partial failo. I've been asked if I speak Arabic and had groans when I say no.

Pheno: Relatedly. They prefer nafris/ Arabs ofc. However I would say they are the LEAST tribalistic people and least racist. Although I'm sure they dislike blacks. Every girl Ive had a serious convo with sends me videos of interracial marriages with other nationalities. Although it's lifefeul for me as a curry, it's worrying also. They might need a nafri Hitler if swathes of young male immigrants arrive.

Money: This is a another negative. Many girls I've spoken to seem to want to be betabuxxed. This is fine to them as many also expect to live like a housewife. That's a fair deal tbh. But I can't explain to them in this economy in the West it just won't work nor is it expected. This applies to women who are educated and currently work. It's like once they get married they expect to be a housewife. Maybe the case over there but not here. When I tell them they have to work if they immigrate they get a bit turned off. They definitely want a financially stable man. If you're some passportmaxxer who thinks they're gonna have hordes of women at your doorstep because you have citizenship you better think again.

Visamaxxing fraudsters: Many of them are willing to leave their country and immigrate abroad. It's actually shocking. On Muzz I can't believe how many of them state they're willing to move abroad. It strikes me as odd how many of them are willing to leave there family, village and country. They have good family values and they are definitely patriotic judging by the amount of flags I see. I don't know how they square it up with wanting to leave at the same time. I get it's poor country but that doesn't explain it. You definitely need to be aware of visamaxxers chasing citizenship and not you. I've spoken to girls who say 'I need a spousal visa to come to England tee-hee'.

Summary:

Looks: ████████░░░ (7/10)
Body: ██████████ (10/10)
Communication: ██░░░░░░░░░ (2/10)
Religiosity: ████████░░░ (7/10)
Risk of visa chaser: ████████░░░ (8/10)
Openness to races: █████████░ (8.5/10)
English Language: ████████░░░ (8/10)
Personality: █████░░░░░ (5/10)
Likelihood of virginity: █████████░ (9/10)

Final verdict: 8/10
I recommend this country for financially secure Muslimcels in the West (e.g. myself 😊). If you're not either of these it's pointless tbh. Their families neither they would accept you.

Tagging interested people: @JohnDoe @Gengar @MaghrebGator @kusaila @emeraldglass @wsada @Shahnameh @yeeyeeslayer @Latinolooksmaxxer @gribsufer1 @JohnBaza @Corleone @shia.jihadist

Would appreciate if some of you can validate my claims :feelsyay:

My next thread will be about 🇹🇷 females. Stay tuned! :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
You think Moroccans are uglier than Tunisians/Algerians? 😢

I feel like you overrate Maghrebis facially, but this might be cause the novelty isn't there for me so I guess it's all relative.

I do agree they bodymog tho....venus body type goes crazy...

And it seems like your qualms about communication are just a general women thing ngl, when will women ever do the chasing or be anything more than a doormat personality wise unless chad...

On the interracial topic, mena women are fairly divided on here (i cope so) you have the ghettomaxxing whores giving a bad rep and the girls who'd only go for nafris (whether for or against their will).

And the betabuxxing point is just truth yeah. Every MENA women I know expects betabuxxing as the norm , many of them foregoing pursuing higher education expecting a white knight to come save them...

nigga everything this nigga said is wrong, maroc is blackpilled af in the city (they're perma cleavagemaxxed and tight clothing), they would rather settle with the semi-handsome mchrml tahn some religious nigga, I was out yday at 1 AM wandering in the streets witnessing prostitution and drunk nigga shit perma and there's no islam in the actual villages (only the small cities) it's full damiatimaxxing and amazigh animism :lul: @MA_ascender @20/04/2008

also why is this nigga being taken seriously when he's larping as muslim but can't even read/speak arabic lol (= can't read quran, can't read any tafsir (most aren't translated) etc)
why are u lying kek no one actually practices the amazigh meme religion except for cumskin remnants living in 12000km peak mountains
but yeah i agree whoring is rampant and the country is increasingly becoming more secularist but it's not as bad as u exacerbate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and SecularIslamist
You think Moroccans are uglier than Tunisians/Algerians? 😢
I feel like you overrate Maghrebis facially, but this might be cause the novelty isn't there for me so I guess it's all relative.
Yes it's relative. It's like a point lower in Morocco. But I prefer them over most other countries doesn't matter.

I do agree they bodymog tho....venus body type goes crazy...

And it seems like your qualms about communication are just a general women thing ngl, when will women ever do the chasing or be anything more than a doormat personality wise unless chad...
Nah it's not just my experience but others too. Whenever I match other ethnicity from other countries even in the West ghosting is not an issue at all.
On the interracial topic, mena women are fairly divided on here (i cope so) you have the ghettomaxxing whores giving a bad rep and the girls who'd only go for nafris (whether for or against their will).

And the betabuxxing point is just truth yeah. Every MENA women I know expects betabuxxing as the norm , many of them foregoing pursuing higher education expecting a white knight to come save them...
I tell them it only makes sense for them to stop working after kids - actually I tell them maybe they can go part time. But they're still reluctant. Anyway I don't consider this a negative, it's just the fact that they have no idea what it's like living in the West.

why are u lying kek no one actually practices the amazigh meme religion except for cumskin remnants living in 12000km peak mountains
but yeah i agree whoring is rampant and the country is increasingly becoming more secularist but it's not as bad as u exacerbate
Niggas here are dying to portray their own country as degenerate as the West. Cuck behaviour. Meanwhile they get offended when a curry praises their women for being (almost) perfect. If I was white and posted this thread none of those niggas would be offended. It makes them seethe a curry is speaking to them but not a "superior" white.

Yes it's relative. It's like a point lower in Morocco. But I prefer them over most other countries doesn't matter.

Nah it's not just my experience but others too. Whenever I match other ethnicity from other countries even in the West ghosting is not an issue at all.

I tell them it only makes sense for them to stop working after kids - actually I tell them maybe they can go part time. But they're still reluctant. Anyway I don't consider this a negative, it's just the fact that they have no idea what it's like living in the West.

Niggas here are dying to portray their own country as degenerate as the West. Cuck behaviour. Meanwhile they get offended when a curry praises their women for being (almost) perfect. If I was white and posted this thread none of those niggas would be offended. It makes them seethe a curry is speaking to them but not a "superior" white.
They have a "fantasy" of living in the west and strive towards it, yearly family coming in for holiday only serves to reinforce it. Like all problems will fix themselves coming here but really u gotta work super hard too if not harder

I think Moroccans (and maybe all maghrebis) can be divided into 2 or 3 groups. Simply said not religious now and religious later , or religious now and later still.

Oh yeah, here's to dispelling your MENA infatuation

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist