Geomaxxing in MENA guide part 1: 🇲🇦🇩🇿🇹🇳 (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia)

but yeah thats why i dont even understand curries that want to race mix,which are the most subhuman female curries?i dont know many but pakistanis from UK look very good from what i can tell
I'm Pakistani. OP is Bengali. I personally do think South Asian women aren't attractive, especially compared to other women, but I find culture more important than looks. That's why I would never consider marrying a white woman, even though I think they look the best. Nafri women are also better-looking to me but that doesn't mean I want to chase them or anything. I also find their attitudes to be low class as they act very manly here in the Netherlands. Like you say, we can be brothers to one another in religion but that doesn't mean we have to take each other's women. We can build brotherly relationships without marrying each other. There are multiple reasons why race-mixing is bad. To name a few, i) mutt kids would have an identity crisis, ii) mutt kids tend to be mentally ill based on my observations here and IRL, iii) it would erase the unique cultures we have around the world and iiii) mutt kids would be rejected by both sides, because they don't fit anywhere; neither are they fully what their mothers are and nor are they fully what their fathers are. That said, if some people decide to race-mix, well, that is their problem, but I do think it's disgusting and that it's very cucked, especially if you're a man and you let your daughter marry outside. Exceptions would be if they are at least adjacent to your race, i.e. a Moroccan Berber could marry an Algerian Arab, for instance. But an Algerian Arab marrying a European or anything else would be cucked.
The idea of "race-mixing" is overblown especially for ethnic countries - because no one is running to live there. There are natural barriers that prevent it happening anyway. Namely, religion, language, tribalism (even within their own country).

If I was a villager living in Bangladesh than ofc it makes no fucking sense for me to marry someone other than a Bengali. But I was born an raised as a minority in the West. It also makes no sense for me to marry a Bengali in Bangladesh over there. Some people do but only as a last resort.

My pool is already extremely limited. Bengalis are the third biggest curry import, but I grew up in a 99% white area. I'm sure you guys know ethnics in the West, if they share a similar culture and religion gravitate towards each other anyway. It's no coincidence all my friends were ethnics despite everyone else around me being white. @Gengar you are in Netherlands as a paki basically you're in the same position. Btw @SomethingIsWrong is a paki living in fucking Germany. He really has no option but to try with Turks or Arabs living there. How can you tell him not to racemix? You are basically telling him to arrange marriage maxxx with a FOB. He's not gonna meet any paki in Germany. And even if he meets a couple who says he has to marry them. He seems mogger anyway.

I fucking swear ethnics immigrate to the West to end their bloodline. Inceldom disproportionately affects all ethnics. I believe deathnics living in the West are an exception and should marry anyone they want as long as they're Muslim. If you want to marry your own fair enough, but you MUST be open to others otherwise you are extremely limiting yourself. The last time I spoke to a Bengali that wasn't my cousin was in 2011.

Last edited:
Do I have a chance as a lightskin black guy with 2% North African dna?

you are single handedly turning me into Nafri hitler,i already hate moroccans in europe that race mix so leave the real moroccans alone,race mixers that want nafri women while non-nafri themselves should be killed on sight tbh(in minecraft)
What the fuck is nafri? Are you a berber?

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_
thats so sad tho..you are pakistani too,your women fog fam.

also yeah OP is coping when he talks about attitude of Nafri women,they are extremely feisty,im not talking about straight up ghetto bitches in europe that wear tracksuits cause yeah those women you mentioned are simply low class

but even when they are not ghetto, they are very toxic,jealous and feisty overall,can only be handled by nafri men that are equally toxic ngl,i personally find their personality hot but its cause im used to it and i just love nafri women to death.

either way you are clearly a very high iq user,mirin anti race mixing mentality
Exactly, that's what I was trying to say. They're feisty, you basically need the same level of feistiness. Unironically what you say is what they say here in the Netherlands as well (Moroccans), that only Moroccans can handle each other. I have seen the back-and-forth banter that they do in online spaces. Can't say I'm a fan of it. :hnghn: Well, the one here aren't "ghetto," they are just wanna-be ghetto. A lot of them still wear hijab and there's also plenty that don't, but regardless of how they dress, they act the same. And thanks for the nice words bhai.
bro what??south asian aka pakistanis worse than blacks?i highly disagree unless you are talking about eastern africa women cause those women fog very hard too
I don't like east African women, I was talking about west African women. Some east African women are okay but most look odd to me, it's because they have Caucasoid skulls but have Negroid features at the same time. It's an odd thing. West Africans get too much hate from men but I don't think they deserve it all.

• Love it
Exactly, that's what I was trying to say. They're feisty, you basically need the same level of feistiness. Unironically what you say is what they say here in the Netherlands as well (Moroccans), that only Moroccans can handle each other. I have seen the back-and-forth banter that they do in online spaces. Can't say I'm a fan of it. :hnghn: Well, the one here aren't "ghetto," they are just wanna-be ghetto. A lot of them still wear hijab and there's also plenty that don't, but regardless of how they dress, they act the same. And thanks for the nice words bhai.

I don't like east African women, I was talking about west African women. Some east African women are okay but most look odd to me, it's because they have Caucasoid skulls but have Negroid features at the same time. It's an odd thing. West Africans get too much hate from men but I don't think they deserve it all.
damn moroccans are really the same everywhere huh?might ascend with a moroccan from the netherlands if they arent often ghetto like here in france,but yeah that toxic shit between us moroccans cant be handled by non moroccans,a non moroccan man will think they are completely crazy but for the most part we actually love that shit,i know i do

thats crazy tho,you the first dude i know who prefers west africans to east african women,my issue with west africans is their nose shape and their hair that is always fake or way too short because of giga tight curl patterns,americancels call it "nappy hair",east africans on the other hand have caucasoid noses and larger curls that allow them to rock natural long hair that often looks very pretty,if west africans werent nerfed by nose and hair with their top tier bodies they would easily fog east africans and tbh even asians ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You’re gonna upset the cucked Moroccoons and the ethnic mods on this forum that their women are top tier whores. Basically philipe servaty maxx.
As a half morrocan
I admit this is the only thing and drugs that keep our economy living
~We provide more whores than we provide phosphate~ i said to the history teacher
Or else will be like mauritania 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Skinnycel_
As a half morrocan
I admit this is the only thing and drugs that keep our economy living
Or else will be like mauritania 😂😂😂
im so sorry,you were cursed with the moroccan mutt existence,what are you mixed with?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and PrinceofDarkness
im so sorry,you were cursed with the mutt existence,what are you mixed with?
Dad german+austrich (my mom once laughed at him for being turkish but he just got angry and started saying that he is 0% turkish and that news is fake so i don’t know)
Mom morrocan

• So Sad
Dad german+austrich (my mom once laughed at him for being turkish but he just got angry and started saying that he is 0% turkish and that news is fake so i do that know)
Mom morrocan
and you speak darija?kinda based but i still hate your cumskin dad tbh for ascending with your mom

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, SecularIslamist and Gengar
I like the thread for being in-depth, but there are some errors here and there. You say they don’t like blacks but that’s not true. They share a continent with them and even their fellow countrymen would be classified as black if they lived in the west. They’re the most accepting of others, that may perhaps be because Moroccan mtDNAs are very diverse but their Y-DNAs are very few. That means they have more diverse matrilineal lineages compared to patrilineal lineages.
No
Most of my friends who are morrocan find like 0.01 % nigerian genes
And some get none
And some have genes of eastern europe

The idea of "race-mixing" is overblown especially for ethnic countries - because no one is running to live there. There are natural barriers that prevent it happening anyway. Namely, religion, language, tribalism (even within their own country).

If I was a villager living in Bangladesh than ofc it makes no fucking sense for me to marry someone other than a Bengali. But I was born an raised as a minority in the West. It also makes no sense for me to marry a Bengali in Bangladesh over there. Some people do but only as a last resort.

My pool is already extremely limited. Bengalis are the third biggest curry import, but I grew up in a 99% white area. I'm sure you guys know ethnics in the West, if they share a similar culture and religion gravitate towards each other anyway. It's no coincidence all my friends were ethnics despite everyone else around me being white. @Gengar you are in Netherlands as a paki basically you're in the same position. Btw @SomethingIsWrong is a paki living in fucking Germany. He really has no option but to try with Turks or Arabs living there. How can you tell him not to racemix? You are basically telling him to arrange marriage maxxx with a FOB. He's not gonna meet any paki in Germany. And even if he meets a couple who says he has to marry them. He seems mogger anyway.

I fucking swear ethnics immigrate to the West to end their bloodline. Inceldom disproportionately affects all ethnics. I believe deathnics living in the West are an exception and should marry anyone they want as long as they're Muslim. If you want to marry your own fair enough, but you MUST be open to others otherwise you are extremely limiting yourself. The last time I spoke to a Bengali that wasn't my cousin was in 2011.
@SomethingIsWrong isn't Pakistani, he's Indian. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nta fcasa ?
la fi franca,i want to moroccomaxx when i get older,no way i will stay in the west,too cucked tbh,i would rather live in poverty in islamic land andwhere my ancestors and i belong,ideally i will moneymaxx in europe and then go back to the homeland and invest there,casa,marrakech,agadir and other big cities legit look super developped,last summer i was there and morocco is developping like crazy

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008
damn moroccans are really the same everywhere huh?might ascend with a moroccan from the netherlands if they arent often ghetto like here in france,but yeah that toxic shit between us moroccans cant be handled by non moroccans,a non moroccan man will think they are completely crazy but for the most part we actually love that shit,i know i do

thats crazy tho,you the first dude i know who prefers west africans to east african women,my issue with west africans is their nose shape and their hair that is always fake or way too short because of giga tight curl patterns,americancels call it "nappy hair",east africans on the other hand have caucasoid noses and larger curls that allow them to rock natural long hair that often looks very pretty,if west africans werent nerfed by nose and hair with their top tier bodies they would easily fog east africans and tbh even asians ngl
French Moroccans (or nafris in general) are too far gone, JFL. The ones in the Netherlands are much better, the ones in France seem more self-hating but not the case here, I see that they prefer their own most of the time and IR relationships aren't common at all. You may see them sometimes, but it's not common.

Yes, I'm definitely the first person who prefers west Africans over east Africans. Even west African men seem to hate on west African women. Like I said, it's really undeserved because in my experience, they're nice women to be around, always pleasant, etc. Admittedly, the only thing I am not a fan of is the hair texture because I like straight hair the most. I'm not a fan of curly or even wavy.

• +1
Is gengar morrocan
Tales from the souks of jam3 lfna
@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
@NZb6Air
@Yahya
I am from Rotterdam, which is mini Morocco. There are 500,000 Moroccans in the country and 500,000 Turks as well, but Moroccans have more of a presence due to them being more financially-driven, they are more prone to open shops and whatnot, so they are better represented in that regard. I'm not Moroccan, I'm Pakistani and OP is Bengali (before you classify all South Asians as the same, bhenchod OP giving us all a bad name).

• +1
sorry bhai moest ff ragen :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Geeft niks bhai, kan gebeuren. :ogre: Ik begrijp je wel hoor maar hij is Bengali (of Bengalijeet zoals ik ze noem).

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
French Moroccans (or nafris in general) are too far gone, JFL. The ones in the Netherlands are much better, the ones in France seem more self-hating but not the case here, I see that they prefer their own most of the time and IR relationships aren't common at all. You may see them sometimes, but it's not common.

Yes, I'm definitely the first person who prefers west Africans over east Africans. Even west African men seem to hate on west African women. Like I said, it's really undeserved because in my experience, they're nice women to be around, always pleasant, etc. Admittedly, the only thing I am not a fan of is the hair texture because I like straight hair the most. I'm not a fan of curly or even wavy.
here is the thing,i was not actually born and raised in french i just came here when i was 15 and let me tell you,french Nafris are the most low T Nafris by far,these faggots dont even speak their own language and they race mix like there is no tomorrow,they dont even deserve to be called Nafris and that goes for all of them,algerians,moroccans and tunisians all of them are subhuman

they also dont know jack shit about their culture and are ok with race mixing because they grew up in the hood with blacks and thugmaxxed whites,every 15 minutes when im in tik tok scrolling through french videos regarding Nafris i feel like killing myself or going ER

• +1
la fi franca,i want to moroccomaxx when i get older,no way i will stay in the west,too cucked tbh,i would rather live in poverty in islamic land andwhere my ancestors and i belong,ideally i will moneymaxx in europe and then go back to the homeland and invest there,casa,marrakech,agadir and other big cities legit look super developped,last summer i was there and morocco is developping like crazy
Sir agadir or chamal super nice people the best women are their
Everything their is super cheap
Super friendly people
You can literally be poor and marry a stacy lite who do the cooking washing clothes efucate the kids and would never complain as long you bring bread to the house
And if you want you can just go Spain in like 20 min if you want too
Why i don’t reccomend tanger and rabat
Is even tho its pretty chill too
Much degeneracy their
Western influences fucked us
Too many gays prostitutes drugs
At this point its just disgusting
Marrakech is basicaly europe at this point because of france
Casa and sela is too cooked bro impossible to live too many gangs forming its literraly like a favela at this point
Litterally they have to brings the army not les forces exilliaire la gendarmerie nationale
Because of kids like were talking gangs of 16 yo vs Tanks
And morroco doenst even have guns imagine
All that belbala if they had acces to guns

• Love it
here is the thing,i was not actually born and raised in french i just came here when i was 15 and let me tell you,french Nafris are the most low T Nafris by far,these faggots dont even speak their own language and they race mix like there is no tomorrow,they dont even deserve to be called Nafris and that goes for all of them,algerians,moroccans and tunisians all of them are subhuman

they also dont know jack shit about their culture and are ok with race mixing because they grew up in the hood with blacks and thugmaxxed whites,every 15 minutes when im in tik tok scrolling through french videos regarding Nafris i feel like killing myself or going ER
True i also have nafris friends
We call them zmagria jfl 😂😂😂😂

• +1
I am from Rotterdam, which is mini Morocco. There are 500,000 Moroccans in the country and 500,000 Turks as well, but Moroccans have more of a presence due to them being more financially-driven, they are more prone to open shops and whatnot, so they are better represented in that regard. I'm not Moroccan, I'm Pakistani and OP is Bengali (before you classify all South Asians as the same, bhenchod OP giving us all a bad name).
Your talking about Chlou7 ?

• +1
No
Most of my friends who are morrocan find like 0.01 % nigerian genes
And some get none
And some have genes of eastern europe
I didn't say anything about Nigerian specifically. I said they have a diverse range of mtDNA haplogroups, that's something I read online recently, while at the same time their Y-DNA haplogroups aren't varied. This means that a few men of the same backgrounds bred with women of different backgrounds. I'm sure there's theories about why this is, but don't ask me the specifics because I don't know. I did read that some have west African mtDNA haplogroups and some have west Asian mtDNA haplogroups (mtDNA haplogroups refers to women, Y-DNA haplogroups refer to men).

• +1
I didn't say anything about Nigerian specifically. I said they have a diverse range of mtDNA haplogroups, that's something I read online recently, while at the same time their Y-DNA haplogroups aren't varied. This means that a few men of the same backgrounds bred with women of different backgrounds. I'm sure there's theories about why this is, but don't ask me the specifics because I don't know. I did read that some have west African mtDNA haplogroups and some have west Asian mtDNA haplogroups (mtDNA haplogroups refers to women, Y-DNA haplogroups refer to men).
Agree

• +1
I don't speak the language, I only know a few curse words because they're used a lot. :feelskek:

Do they use this type of music ?
@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
Mzkt org kmla azbi xwiya ntl9 lihom moro ou morphine hhh

• +1
True i also have nafris friends
We call them zmagria jfl 😂😂😂😂
yeah french Nafris are zmagria pro max,turbo faggots that ruin their own country by bringing their cumskin and black friends over there and degeneratemaxx in marrakech,thats why i wasnt surprised when OP that is a race mixer said he marrakechmaxxed last summer,the king needs to racistmaxx asap and throw out immigrants + higher control on tourism

problem is morocco is beatiful and tourismmaxxed,its one of our main sources of income so i know he cant do that without cucking the country but he could add rules about mixed marriage like how the mogger king Hassan 2 had in place,aka mutts and immigants do not get moroccan citizenship and only purebred moroccans can

morocco is no longer as based as it was

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 20/04/2008
yeah french Nafris are zmagria pro max,turbo faggots that ruin their own country by bringing their cumskin and black friends over there and degeneratemaxx in marrakech,thats why i wasnt surprised when OP that is a race mixer said he marrakechmaxxed last summer,the king needs to racistmaxx asap and throw out immigrants + higher control on tourism

problem is morocco is beatiful and tourismmaxxed,its one of our main sources of income so i know he cant do that without cucking the country but he could add rules about mixed marriage like how the mogger king Hassan 2 had in place,aka mutts and immigants do not get moroccan citizenship and only purebred moroccans can

morocco is no longer as based as it was
They bring shame to our country id rather have amcharmel kid than have a nafris
Atleast mchrmlin are dimorphic chads

• +1

Do they use this type of music ?
@MA_ascender
@Sapieeen
Mzkt org kmla azbi xwiya ntl9 lihom moro ou morphine hhh

They listen to French rap and Dutch rap mainly. :hnghn:

They bring shame to our country id rather have amcharmel kid than have a nafris
Atleast mchrmlin are dimorphic chads
yeah those zmagria faggots only do that shit in marrakech,in casablanca if they brought their black ass and white ass friends to degeneratemaxx they would get stabbed to death by mchrmlin and high T thugmaxxed casawis that no longer have shit to lose like these :

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 20/04/2008
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skinnycel_ and 20/04/2008
yeah those zmagria faggots only do that shit in marrakech,in casablanca if they brought their black ass and white ass friends to degeneratemaxx they would get stabbed to death by mchrmlin and high T thugmaxxed casawis that no longer have shit to lose like these :

View attachment 3259096
literraly me
Nigga im gang affiliated mha Winners

• Love it
Along with (how I hear it being pronounced): saffi, kowed, zemel/r :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: (I know first word isn't a bad word).
Im gonna expose your ass
Your 100% morrocan i knew it

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Skinnycel_

View attachment 3259096
They are already “recherche”
So yea they don’t have anything to lose

• +1
literraly me
Nigga im gang affiliated mha Winners
thugmaxxed chad,however unfortunately for you Raja mogs Wydad to the slums of casablanca

either way what i got from this is that you are too based for me to hate your mutt ass + you definetly live in morocco so you get bonus points for that aswell,ascend with a moroccan baddie and save your bloodline ASAP

Im gonna expose your ass
Your 100% morrocan i knew it
I think I look very South Asian but since most non-whites here are Moroccans and Turks, Dutch people often think I'm Moroccan or Turkish. I have even been stopped by the cops a few times because they wanted to ask me questions (i.e. they thought I was a criminal) but whites are extremely low IQ when it comes to seeing the difference between non-whites. That's why you shouldn't let any guess from a white person affect how you view yourself. But if a fellow non-white thinks you're Indian then it's joever. Happened twice to me, first by a Syrian of Turkish descent and another Syrian from Syria. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_ and 20/04/2008
this nigga moroccan
I think I look very South Asian but since most non-whites here are Moroccans and Turks, Dutch people often think I'm Moroccan or Turkish. I have even been stopped by the cops a few times because they wanted to ask me questions (i.e. they thought I was a criminal) but whites are extremely low IQ when it comes to seeing the difference between non-whites. That's why you shouldn't let any guess from a white person affect how you view yourself. But if a fellow non-white thinks you're Indian then it's joever. Happened twice to me, first by a Syrian of Turkish descent and another Syrian from Syria. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
:hnghn:

• +1
jfl thats the only advantage i have from being white passing,i never get mogged by the police even when im with all my nafri friends

• JFL
1)morrocans arent short they usually in the 5ft0-11 if we’re talking about new generation
2) 90% of morroco have clavicular looking skin
3)90% have facial hair
4) it scientifically proven morroco the most aggressive country by science pm me if you wanna know
Even if you have basic logic sense humans adapt to stress
And do you think a country were you live in the middle of the desert alone with your family
Someone’s come kill you and your kids then rape your women impregmate her then leaves wouldn’t that lead to the most ruthless people ever ?
5) were extremely intelligent particularly in the social regions
6)not really true but if your north african were none for stealth even tho its not true
@Skinnycel_ ask morrocan in org we literally have our own version of the art of war we call if 9waleb
So if you have any of those no wonder they took you for morroN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skinnycel_ and Gengar
jfl thats the only advantage i have from being white passing,i never get mogged by the police even when im with all my nafri friends
:feelskek: Brutal for us non-white-passing ethnics. We are all the same brown criminal in the eyes of others. :forcedsmile:

• JFL