Georgia Navy vet, 27, spends $81,000 on limb-lengthening surgery to go from 5'5 to 6' after being rejected by women for being too short

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
This is what all you manlets need to do, stop coping with those shitty heightmaxxing stacks where you take mk677 and inject chinese rat piss to grow 0 inches taller

he had like super long arms so his proportions got even better after surgery

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical, Xangsane, wannabe prettyboy and 19 others
His luck is that he already had fairly long arms so it looks very natural. Props to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, ROTTING, aesthetic beauty and 13 others
His luck is that he already had fairly long arms so it looks very natural. Props to him.
he literally went from one end of the spectrum to the other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, aesthetic beauty, zharupodrugu and 5 others
now he has to fix his main problem that is his ogre face
a face transplant would suffice.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Red Fox, angelo and 2 others
nah there plenty of chicks that dig him now mate he is now tall and was already gymcelled he is gonna slay now

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, aesthetic beauty, zharupodrugu and 6 others
why would you agree on having an article made about you? He should keep it secret and date a tall woman so that his children doesn’t have to suffer the same fate he had to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
3484710 1687534028160

this image says everything, she leans towards him after he got taller she definetly got blacked by this nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, ROTTING, aesthetic beauty and 11 others
nah there plenty of chicks that dig him now mate he is now tall and was already gymcelled he is gonna slay now
6 ft is tall? im 1 inch taller than him and never felt tall+ got rejected my whole life by sub 5'5 ft girls.
tall=195+ btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa, randomvanish and 1 other person
i saw this guy's vid on tiktok a while ago and all of the comments were ppl seething and dogging on bro cause they don't like it when manlets ascend :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, ROTTING, aesthetic beauty and 15 others
6 ft is tall? im 1 inch taller than him and never felt tall+ got rejected my whole life by sub 5'5 ft girls.
tall=195+ btw.
6 ft is tall in America

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 20064 and softlysoftly
good reminder “muh proportions” is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 23391, theRiderEffect and 3 others
He looks good and will live totally fine

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, T50 Mogger, rand anon and 1 other person
now hes my height

So for 5’7 manlet. How tall can they get after the surgery?

why would you agree on having an article made about you? He should keep it secret and date a tall woman so that his children doesn’t have to suffer the same fate he had to
Because, he is likely going to be able to monetize it.
If you're extroverted and have the right personality, you can go viral while undergoing this process.
Win win.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, klamus, softlysoftly and 1 other person
So for 5’7 manlet. How tall can they get after the surgery?
6'1
Because, he is likely going to be able to monetize it.
If you're extroverted and have the right personality, you can go viral while undergoing this process.
Win win.
now he is going to looks mog and status mog most men

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
This is what all you manlets need to do, stop coping with those shitty heightmaxxing stacks where you take mk677 and inject chinese rat piss to grow 0 inches taller

View attachment 2276379
View attachment 2276380
“'I found out about limb-lengthening and booked my appointment immediately.”

Meanwhile “blackpilled” manlets on here spend hours deciding if they should take a multivitamin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fundz, Economical, Vvvvxxxx and 15 others

View attachment 2276379
View attachment 2276380
Could've just abused JBB but I guess cripplemaxxing is the way.

6 foot is manlet height or at the height where it doesn't benefit you

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
ascended ngl. Black women care way more about height in comparison to white women imo.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
6 foot is manlet height or at the height where it doesn't benefit you
what rock are you living under? its only manlet in the nba everywhere else in the world it is above average or at the least average

this guy went from 5'5 all the way to 6ft he can now wear lifts in air force ones and be 6'2 and he is already black and gymcelled so he is good to go

• +1
what rock are you living under? its only manlet in the nba everywhere else in the world it is above average or at the least average

this guy went from 5'5 all the way to 6ft he can now wear lifts in air force ones and be 6'2 and he is already black and gymcelled so he is good to go

He can get women but slayer fuck no his face is not good enough

Amazing personality change...you can see how cheerfull he is in after pic...just shows you how powerfull is power of positivity and vibes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, wannabe prettyboy, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Amazing personality change...you can see how cheerfull he is in after pic...just shows you how powerfull is power of positivity and vibes
putin should get limb lengthening just imagine how much more feared and respected he would be

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I didn't realize you were able to add 7 inches total from this surgery

"It looks natural, props to him"
"He ascended"
JFLL AT THIS ALIEN LOOKING GOOFY BLACK SLENDERMAN ASS

View attachment 2276729

Just have 100k+ saved, give up years of your life, go through the most grueling pain possible, risk never walking again, give up the physical integrity of your legs for life, make them twice the length of your torso, just to be average height and look like an alien

Any person going through that is so mentally damaged that no amount of ascending will let them have a normal relationship

His body .ogs ngl

then a race transplant and skin colour transplant

• +1
Reactions: mortis
niglet to tyrone, impressive

• JFL
How the fck did he even get the money.

blackcels DON'T PROCEED

• Hmm...
“'I found out about limb-lengthening and booked my appointment immediately.”

Meanwhile “blackpilled” manlets on here spend hours deciding if they should take a multivitamin
Based low inhib nigga

Short men are goofy as fuck. he will always be short in his brain. short pepole rae cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, T50 Mogger and humanoidsub7
His body .ogs ngl
You've been here for at least 4 years and you are still a sloppy fat fuck, learn from the guy in the OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, humanoidsub7 and Chadelite
"It looks natural, props to him"
"He ascended"
JFLL AT THIS ALIEN LOOKING GOOFY BLACK SLENDERMAN ASS

View attachment 2276729

Just have 100k+ saved, give up years of your life, go through the most grueling pain possible, risk never walking again, give up the physical integrity of your legs for life, make them twice the length of your torso, just to be average height and look like an alien

Any person going through that is so mentally damaged that no amount of ascending will let them have a normal relationship
since he goes to the gym already, all he needs to do to fix his new malformed features is:

1. train legs rigorously, but take it easy at first as to not fracture his freshly extended legs. bone density can be recovered if he gives his legs a healthy amount of mircofractures so that GH can build and solidify the bones.
2. weighted dead hangs. this may seem like cope but the torso/spine can be extended to a fault if done so enough alongside a healthy diet and/or some minor IGF-1 or HGH protocol. although gear should be last resort since our bodies can naturally produce GH.

correct me if im wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
bone density can be recovered if he gives his legs a healthy amount of mircofractures so that GH can build and solidify the bones.
Bone density literally just recovers with time and walking.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and softlysoftly
Bone density literally just recovers with time and walking.
most definitely. any activity that involves putting pressure on the bones will promote/maintain bone density. kinda what I was getting at with the microfractures thing.

TL;DR
DON'T GET LL AND PROCEED TO ROT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and softlysoftly

View attachment 2276379
View attachment 2276380
lmao imagine having the balls to be interviewed after getting LL no woman will fuck you if she knows you got LL since all they want is a natural chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, JawMogger, betterhelptheRapist and 1 other person
lmao imagine having the balls to be interviewed after getting LL no woman will fuck you if she knows you got LL since all they want is a natural chad
u gotta be incognito with it. this man's fatal mistake was announcing to the world that he frauded his height. being lowkey shouldn't be an issue if you're more or less non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
u gotta be incognito with it. this man's fatal mistake was announcing to the world that he frauded his height. being lowkey shouldn't be an issue if you're more or less non-NT.
true imo if you ascend tell nobody and dont let nobody see you. say something like you killed yourself or you got lost in the woods then go to another country where no one knows you and slay for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: kata69, klamus, GigaAscender and 1 other person
tall=195+ btw.
Holy thank god I’m in America Europe seems like height hell imagine being the same height as Cristiano Ronaldo or Logan Paul (6’1) and getting rejected for your height

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa