Georgia Navy vet, 27, spends $81,000 on limb-lengthening surgery to go from 5'5 to 6' after being rejected by women for being too short

where was it that he said he wasn't in America, little incel?
I’m 6’1.5 and I objectively heightmog atleast 90% of men when I go out in Af1s and get called tall by foids, so I’m assuming he’s in Europe

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Holy thank god I’m in America Europe seems like height hell imagine being the same height as Cristiano Ronaldo or Logan Paul (6’1) and getting rejected for your height
nobody rejected me for my height
i always got rejected for my face and i meant that height did nothing for me.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and TeenAscender
why tf he announced to the world he did LL? stupidest move imo

why tf he announced to the world he did LL? stupidest move imo
most girls won't care after a while the important thing is he took action and ascended instead of writing about obscure surgeries you can never get or afford like @reptiles does

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
most girls won't care after a while the important thing is he took action and ascended instead of writing about obscure surgeries you can never get or afford like @reptiles does

I mean I'm losing weight right now bro I just can't afford surgeries yet plus I have the height thing some what covered I'm not tall but I'm not short either it's just a fucked face

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I mean I'm losing weight right now bro I just can't afford surgeries yet plus I have the height thing some what covered I'm not tall but I'm not short either it's just a fucked face
lets start a gofundme for you

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
This is what all you manlets need to do, stop coping with those shitty heightmaxxing stacks where you take mk677 and inject chinese rat piss to grow 0 inches taller
Shit is expensive nigga, 100k to do it safely. If there's potential left with hgh it's worth trying

Shit take

• JFL
lets start a gofundme for you

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJCKw9HT/ ppl here cope with body and height so fucking much look at how chad gets treated women ask to rate him men worship him I've seen this guy make a mom blush no 1 sees your height no 1 sees your muscle you can get lifts for your heights you can train your body there is no gym for your face it's so fucking depressing

still framelet :feelshmm:

He is the best LL result ive ever seen, he looks perfectly proportioned after due to his long arms. Props too him

From drug dealer to rapist.

His luck is that he already had fairly long arms so it looks very natural. Props to him.
He's not even 6'0, was 165 and got up to 180/5'11 he has a -5cm ape now with a wingspan of 175/5'9, so yeah he had long arms of 10cm/4in greater ape index initially. So he can pull off 6 inch LL

now he has to fix his main problem that is his ogre face
a face transplant would suffice.
You sound bitter asf. He looks alright tbh and he's black and not bad looking. He will slay more than any one on ur subhuman ancestry. Incel.

This is what all you manlets need to do, stop coping with those shitty heightmaxxing stacks where you take mk677 and inject chinese rat piss to grow 0 inches taller

he had like super long arms so his proportions got even better after surgery

View attachment 2276379
View attachment 2276380
Still cope. Children will be short and women will google his name and his 5'5" former self will pop up

You sound bitter asf. He looks alright tbh and he's black and not bad looking. He will slay more than any one on ur subhuman ancestry. Incel.
I'm better looking than him and taller even after surgery, so why I'm incel and him slayer?graycel logic?
Edit, just saw your avi, if that's really you then I'm sorry, you have it just way harder than anyone here:cry:

Last edited:
6 ft is tall? im 1 inch taller than him and never felt tall+ got rejected my whole life by sub 5'5 ft girls.
tall=195+ btw.
Your problem is not your height. Is something else, I wonder what it is :what:

Your problem is not your height. Is something else, I wonder what it is
It's face you dumb fuck? Read my pm above I said face is everything.

Last edited:
Over for him he exposed himself for frauding genetics

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
If I had that kind of money I would definitely get LL. The guy truly ascended. His life changed completely now. Good for him.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Still cope. Children will be short and women will google his name and his 5'5" former self will pop up
No all he has to do is reproduce with a tall girl and ensure his children get proper nutrition sleep and HGH and as a last resort he can have a trust fund of sorts pertaning to limb lengthening procedures for his children

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i saw this guy's vid on tiktok a while ago and all of the comments were ppl seething and dogging on bro cause they don't like it when manlets ascend :forcedsmile:
Abel and cain effect

If it weren't so damn expensive...

lmao imagine having the balls to be interviewed after getting LL no woman will fuck you if she knows you got LL since all they want is a natural chad
Wrong. All women want natural BBC creampie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Informationcapitali
Icl this actually looks good proportions wise. I can't tell how safe this is in the long run. I just happen to know one guy that needed the surgery for one of his leg when he was 15 and is now 19 playing and competing in tennis. Obv in a lower division but the fact his able to play kind of devalues some of the claims of how unsafe this is.

I think this surgery will be massive in next 5 years

• +1
Obv in a lower division but the fact his able to play kind of devalues some of the claims of how unsafe this is.
don't listen to a bunch of pussy teenagers who think limb lengthening is going to magically handicap you for life they clearly don't do the research and have a crab in a bucket mentality and want to like keep you from ascending

I think this type of surgery works well for athletic people or healthy people. If your body is used to do exercices, walk, running etc. You’ll recover faster.