• Love it
Reactions: infini, Imretarded?, ifyouwannabemylover and 12 others
Stunning and brave. @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel and St.TikTokcel
thats what you guys should do in Poland, too many indians migrating there now.
Not my problem1

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
thats what you guys should do in Poland, too many indians migrating there now.
Indians would be very very easy to kick off
I can't imagine what to do with France and Germany

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer and murdah
Indians would be very very easy to kick off
I can't imagine what to do with France and Germany
France is done with honestly, tons of africans and arabs there. But, theres hope for germany and ireland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, datboijj, lemonnz and 1 other person
Here is the OG video that started it all

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 14vic
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Imretarded?, Trilogy, Michael Myers and 2 others
Keep Indians, Muslims are the issue. Us bhais have done nothing wrong

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lust, Imretarded?, Lmao and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 71265, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and greycel
@yeeyeeslayer There have been many rulers in europe that were mixed with black, keep coping. Europe for europeans and mixed children!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, datboijj, rand anon and 3 others
@yeeyeeslayer There have been many rulers in europe that were mixed with black, keep coping. Europe for europeans and mixed children!
"The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind; for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all."

~ Adolf Hitler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, lemonnz, Deleted member 71265 and 2 others
"The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind; for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all."

~ Adolf Hitler
Schopenhauer or Nietzsche could write this

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, murdah and Debetro
Lol they do not come after your deeds,. They come after your genes. Even if there is good immigrants. They want everyone go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and yeeyeeslayer

~ Adolf Hitler
And he lost :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and yeeyeeslayer
bruh mulattos only started to exist in the 60s - 70s when black ppl were allowed to breed snowbunnies in america :lul:

that's why you rarely see old mulattos

JFL at believing mulattos existed in ancient times

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer
chads and stacies when no one else is watching

• JFL
Reactions: lust, Imretarded? and efidescontinuado
bruh mulattos only started to exist in the 60s - 70s when black ppl were allowed to breed snowbunnies in america,

mulattos have always existed in brazil though after portuguese coomlonizers came here in the 1500s

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, datboijj and murdah
Lol they do not come after your deeds,. They come after your genes. Even if there is good immigrants. They want everyone go.
lol this curry things sfcels give a fuck that's he's not muslim and that's he's assimilated and hard working

nigga if your not white, white ppl don't want you in their country it's as simple as that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 72978 and murdah
Isn’t Germany like a 2nd turkey or EE? Ethnic Germans need to get those birth rates up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and 14vic
Stunning and brave. @russiancelreturns
it's over for me as a slavic man living in the netherlands

where do I go?

Time to geomax @AlexBrown84 help me where the fuck I go? white people are turning against me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, murdah and St.TikTokcel
it's over for me as a slavic man living in the netherlands

where do I go?

Time to geomax @AlexBrown84 help me where the fuck I go? white people are turning against me
Try for DV (USA visa). Slavia is a no go since it will soon be a crater or an active war zone.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, MoggerGaston and sweetheart
Isn’t Germany like a 2nd turkey or EE? Ethnic Germans need to get those birth rates up.
same problem as spain birth rate is a shithole compared to moors living here

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Curries may not be violent like nigs and sandcoons, but they're filthy animals that will ruin the environment and the economy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
bruh mulattos only started to exist in the 60s - 70s when black ppl were allowed to breed snowbunnies in america :lul:

Mulattos have been a thing since french and spanish colonies my nigger

Curries may not be violent like nigs and sandcoons, but they're filthy animals that will ruin the environment and the economy.
only good ethnics are mulattos and east asians, they are domesticated and help the economy.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, deadstock, EzikoIsHere and 1 other person
same problem as spain birth rate is a shithole compared to moors living here
Ethnics keep breeding like rabbits without thinking about their situations trapping innocent souls while ethnic euros become faggots instead of having kids.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
they're high in rape stats too apparently

i've heard alot of news stories about fob indians raping in canada

• +1
Reactions: murdah
In 2018 all young passionares went vegan, liberal etc
Now it's nazi, carnivore
Not a single soul is becoming carnivore outside of the larping autists on here

only good ethnics are mulattos and east asians, they are domesticated and help the economy.
I think you included mutts by accident.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon, The Grinch and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Try for DV (USA visa). Slavia is a no go since it will soon be a crater or an active war zone.
yeah fucking legit, eastern europe (west asia) is soon going to be a warzone, jfl at living here.
slavic men are going to be deported from the netherlands/germany soon and sent to the frontlines in ukraine/eastern europe.

I need to escape. Idk about USA man, they probably hate slavs too there, bunch of fuckin racist cunts.

I am thinking more, south-america. Argentina or some shit. Bolivia. We have some members from there, we need to move there ASAP and save ourselves.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, murdah and St.TikTokcel
If you can handle hot weather move to the southern states, it’s not really racist and the people there aren’t woke faggots compared to the North.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and murdah
yeah fucking legit, eastern europe (west asia) is soon going to be a warzone, jfl at living here.
slavic men are going to be deported from the netherlands/germany soon and sent to the frontlines in ukraine/eastern europe.
Here's your male privilege, bro. You're right btw. Quite a few hohol refugees got repatriated to the frontlines for "avoiding" the "draft".

I need to escape. Idk about USA man, they probably hate slavs too there, bunch of fuckin racists cunts.
You'd fit in a ghetto with your ogre lookz
I am thinking more, south-america. Argentina or some shit. Bolivia. We have some members from there, we need to move there ASAP and save ourselves.
Need spanish/portuguese for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotAMogger and butterworld
White people and mullatos in Europe only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Getting a US visa is impossible for the unskilled dalits on here

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
Getting a US visa is impossible for the unskilled dalits on here
It's called a green card lottery, bucko. I know a few dalits that got it within a first try.

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer