Germans singing "Germany for Germans, inmigrants out"

It's called a green card lottery, bucko. I know a few dalits that got it within a first try.
I heard it was like a 1 in 40 chance
Anyway, can't do that as a UK citizen unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
If you can handle hot weather move to the southern states, it’s not really racist and the people there aren’t woke faggots compared to the North.
how would people treat a slavic subhuman in Austin, Texas?

i would get treated worse than this tall nigga man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and murdah
Ill bring all my arab friends to open a mosque in germanay

We support germans being germans !!!

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

you'll just be seen as your regular crakka over here, americans literally can't differentiate between european racial groups.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte and murdah
If by winning you mean jewrope turning into a crater then sure.
Its a win for us, slavic foid refugees migrating to the west and their men dying off.

• So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte
Here's your male privilege, bro. You're right btw. Quite a few hohol refugees got repatriated to the frontlines for "avoiding" the "draft".
View attachment 2954586
It will take a while before it gets this bad here, but I need to leave before that.

You'd fit in a ghetto with your ogre lookz
So ideal for some brazilian slum etc. I could thrive there.
Need spanish/portuguese for that
I am a smart guy, I can learn portugese in a couple of months.

I just need life quality which I can't get in this western shithole.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
Its a win for us, slavic foid refugees migrating to the west and their men dying off.
Can you go a single day without posting anything that's related to "foids".

• JFL

If you’re not Russian you’ll be fine.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, murdah and St.TikTokcel
B7425AA2 E5AD 49A9 8239 A7C6CE5412EC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432, 8uAte and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and murdah
You can always enter america illegally @MoggerGaston

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
You will get free housing, food, healthcare, taxi rides, etc. @MoggerGaston

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and murdah
they're high in rape stats too apparently

i've heard alot of news stories about fob indians raping in canada
Lmao please provide the statistics, news articles, and charts.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
it's over for me as a slavic man living in the netherlands

where do I go?

Time to geomax @AlexBrown84 help me where the fuck I go? white people are turning against me
Go to Poland and make slavic lands great again. There's no more suitable country in the world than your homecountry

• JFL
You will get free housing, food, healthcare, taxi rides, etc. @MoggerGaston
sign me up.

I was thinking of working at ASML next year. Already did several projects with them before, just need to finish this degree and I can work there.

And getting a work-visum through ASML, and then finding some american girl and get a greencard through that.

But maybe I should do it the mexican-way instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
Lmao please provide the statistics, news articles, and charts.
never claimed it was true it's just what i heard, that's why i said 'apparently'

i heard indians rape alot in north america

and i saw a couple stories on those anti immigration right wing tiktok accounts where they covered a few stories of indian international students/migratns raping/sexually harrassing/trying to get with underaged girls

• So Sad
never claimed it was true it's just what i heard, that's why i said 'apparently'

and i saw a couple stories on those anti immigration right wing tiktok accounts where they covered a few stories of indian international students/migratns raping/sexually harrassing/trying to get with underaged girls
Not here in america, maybe its an issue in canada.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Go to Poland and make slavic lands great again. There's no more suitable country in the world than your homecountry
I had an amazing time in Poland in my childhood. I would visit my parent's family and spend the whole summer there with the local kids.
Girls were all over me, people liked me.

But when I went back there as a tourist in my early 20s, it was disappointing tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, 8uAte, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Not here in america, maybe its an issue in canada.
tbh if there really is in an issue, then i think it would be confined to the fobs

and i feel like 2nd and 3rd gen indians wouldn't have this issue

• +1

Just lol "heard". Indians and asians as a whole literally commit the least amount of crime and its statistically recorded.

Be honest, you guys just want curries out cause of lookism

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and yeeyeeslayer
aren't you pakistani anyways?
im hyderabadi curry muslim, which is in india (unfortunately). If i have to identify with a identity, i have to unfortunately identify as indian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and yeeyeeslayer
im hyderabadi curry muslim, which is in india (unfortunately). If i have to identify with a identity, i have to unfortunately identify as indian.
doesn't have to be unfortunate i think you should be proud of ur country no matter what it is and no matter it's reputation

This is fucked up, yall are literally lambasting curries with false accusations in order to justify wanting to deport them when statistically curries commit some of the least amount of crimes, even less than the white local majority. You just dont want to admit that you want curries deported just cause you dont like the way they look and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and 8uAte
sign me up.

I was thinking of working at ASML next year. Already did several projects with them before, just need to finish this degree and I can work there.

And getting a work-visum through ASML, and then finding some american girl and get a greencard through that.

But maybe I should do it the mexican-way instead
Jfl don’t get yourself killed

jfl being a muslim indian must be brutal like 90% of ur countrymen despise you lol

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
jfl being a muslim indian must be brutal like 90% of ur countrymen despise you lol
nigga the whole world despises me. Indians hate me cause im muslim, and the whole world hates me (outside of muslim majority countries) cause im muslim and curry. Hell even muslim majority countries hate me because the majority of curries are hindus that support israel, so other muslim countries like in MENA assume all indians are hindu, and so they hate on me before they find out im muslim.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte and yeeyeeslayer
you want curries deported just cause you dont like the way they look and thats it.
this is most of what anti immigration has ever been about when it comes to any non white ethnicities not just curries

europe is waking up
Idc if they kick out immigrants but I still wanna be able to visit and shit y’know, like see the Berlin gate or the cologne cathedral

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
this is most of what anti immigration has ever been about when it comes to any non white ethnicitity not just curries
Just lol, but none of you guys are admitting that lmfao. Literally all white racist try to justify their deportation fantasies by saying non-whites should be deported cause they commit crimes. When in reality if non-whites suddenly turned in to elves from lord of the rings tommorrow, all white nationalists parties would end just like that and everyone would love us.

Stop. Being. Cowards.

Admit. That you want to deport whites. Because of lookism. AND THATS IT.

nigga the whole world despises me. Indians hate me cause im muslim, and the whole world hates me (outside of muslim majority countries) cause im muslim and curry. Hell even muslim majority countries hate curries because the majority of curries are hindus that support israel, so other muslim countries like in MENA assume all indians are hindu, and so they hate on me before they find out im muslim.
Brutal

Just lol, but none of you guys are admitting that lmfao. Literally all white racist try to justify their deportation fantasies by saying non-whites should be deported cause they commit crimes. When in reality if non-whites suddenly turned in to elves from lord of the rings tommorrow, all white nationalists parties would end just like that and everyone would love us.

Stop. Being. Cowards.

Admit. That you want to deport whites. Because of lookism. AND THATS IT.
im not white nigga i'm arab lol

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer There have been many rulers in europe that were mixed with black, keep coping. Europe for europeans and mixed children!
Mutts have no place in Europe! Either all deathniks stay or everyone who isn’t 100% European should go.

• Ugh..
Germany is ethnic land im currently here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger and murdah