Germans singing "Germany for Germans, inmigrants out"

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and murdah
Mutts have no place in Europe! Either all deathniks stay or everyone who isn’t 100% European should go.
No, Mohammeds and Rajesh have no place in europe. Asians and Mutts are ok and do not cause trouble. There have been many mulatto/mixed european historical figures so of course they have a place there.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No, Mohammeds and Rajesh have no place in europe. Asians and Mutts are ok and do not cause trouble. There have been many mulatto/mixed european historical figures so of course they have a place there.
I agree with Asians but mutts are to be booted as well. :feelshaha:

I support European countries wanting to be european. But colonial possessions like canada, the US, australia, new zealand etc etc etc are free real estate imo. These places are not the native genetic ethnic homeland of white people.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I agree with Asians but mutts are to be booted as well. :feelshaha:
Stfu kid. Thomas Alexandre and Pushkin are mutts that helped further europe into what it is today, what have Kareem and Abudl do for european?

Stfu kid. Thomas Alexandre and Pushkin are mutts that helped further europe into what it is today, what have Kareem and Abudl do for european?
Keep coping you mutt shitskin. You’re leaving with us.

• JFL
What is it with mutts thinking alt-right bhais will accept them more? :fuk:
murdah is a black cuck that worships white people and kisses their shoes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, butterworld, Michael Myers and 1 other person
He has dual personalities. One is to post blacked.com videos to bait whitebois and then other days he’s the (half) whiteboi. What being a mutt does to a mfer. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, yeeyeeslayer and murdah
Only cause the white race has beautiful women, if not for them, I could care less

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
In 2018 all young passionares went vegan, liberal etc
Now it's nazi, carnivore
The f does one thing has to do with the other if HITLER was vegetarian and fought for animal rights? :dafuckfeels:

Having empathy for animals is a massive Aryan trait.

• JFL
He has dual personalities. One is to post blacked.com videos to bait whitebois and then other days he’s the (half) whiteboi. What being a mutt does to a mfer. :feelshaha:
The bipolar psyche of a mutt :feelswah:.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Looks like this time, there will be ovens :chad:

• Ugh..
Only cause the white race has beautiful women, if not for them, I could care less
you can fuck white women without bend over for the white race as a whole

• Woah
  • JFL
I support European countries wanting to be european. But colonial possessions like canada, the US, australia, new zealand etc etc etc are free real estate imo. These places are not the native genetic ethnic homeland of white people.
ye but historically they were created by white people for white people,

for example australia literally had a white australia policy since it's inception for over a century that was only abolished in like the 70s

ironic you say this becuase the colonial possesions you mentioned have a stronger white identity and sense of white nationalism than europe

• So Sad
ur a brownskin not even a lightskin let alone a mulatto :lul:
Not brown skin. I’m lightskin but my mother is castizo not purely white so I’m on the darker end of light skin.

Castizo mom + west African dad = mullato

• +1
I make fun of white people and black people all the time doe
I make fun of mohammeds too
Only on the internet. In real life you’re probably too shy to even look someone in the eyes when talking to them, let alone making fun of them, maybe when they look away and don’t hear you you mumble something quietly

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
ye but historically they were created by white people for white people,

for example australia literally had a white australia policy since it's inception for over a century that was only abolished in like the 70s

ironic you say this becuase the colonial possesions you mentioned has a stronger white identity and sense of white nationalism than europe
same for america with their jim crow era and white only segregation policies.

• +1
Take europe back

White people colonized these lands, they conquered them and settled them, and developed them into the countries they are today. Despite the ancient past, today America (and Canada, Australia, Russian Siberia, etc.) is absolutely a white country, if you’re an ethnic you are ultimately a guest. you were brought over in the first place because white people allowed you to be brought over as workers, and you are allowed to continue to exist there because of white people’s consent. If white people say “no” then you have absolutely no right to live in these countries.

• +1
Only on the internet. In real life you’re probably too shy to even look someone in the eyes when talking to them, let alone making fun of them, maybe when they look and don’t hear you you mumble something quietly
I can only make fun of white people irl, blacks and arabs would chimp out on me.

Not brown skin. I’m lightskin but my mother is castizo not purely white so I’m on the darker end of light skin.

Just say ur dark skinned bro stop beating around the wild african bush

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer

• Love it

I’m not darkskin I’m caramel skinned playa 🤪🤪

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
For.... Germans? you mean quarter polish quarter bavarian one eighth russian rest mutt?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
the 2 lightning bolts
I dont hate arabs I just dont want them to bring their curry and swarthy genes everywhere in 100 years german women will have to shave their beards is the arabs arent btfod

• JFL
  • So Sad

so ur half black half latino

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
Reactions: mug
  • JFL
  • +1
I dont hate arabs I just dont want them to bring their curry and swarthy genes everywhere in 100 years german women will have to shave their beards is the arabs arent btfod
WHITE PURITY.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Latino is a broad word, in my case my Latino mother is predominantly white (grandfather had blue eyes)
my great grandfather had blue eyes saar can i stay in europe

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, butterworld and murdah