@gestapo and his dumb vitamin d argument against hijabis GTFIH

I wrote a story ages ago - true story. I met a Pakistani Muslim girl in a club, we were both drunk and she was telling me she plans on fucking white dudes throughout uni and then settling down with a Muslim guy because “they make good dads”

Muslims literally are betas in the eyes of their own women
You are talking about the west, I'm talking about the middle east and north africa, You find a girl who is 14-18 and marry her you don't marry girls in the west jfl that's not my point

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and FailedNormieManlet
You are talking about the west, I'm talking about the middle east and north africa, You find a girl who is 14-18 and marry her you don't marry girls in the west jfl that's not my point
Maybe bro, human nature doesn’t change though. The nature of women is evil. I could write a post about this guy who married a woman from Bangladesh and how he got cucked JFL

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
i'm going to south asia to marry a muslim asian girl and hymen recombination is way too expensive for 3rd world girls especially if they are teens

I wrote a story ages ago - true story. I met a Pakistani Muslim girl in a club, we were both drunk and she was telling me she plans on fucking white dudes throughout uni and then settling down with a Muslim guy because “they make good dads”

Muslims literally are betas in the eyes of their own women
Exactly these Islam copers want complete control and subservience from their women but the only way to get that is to be supremely good looking top tier male.

Did Chico have to convert to Islam to make millions of women worldwide write fantasy stories about him? No because all he had to do was exist and his good looks did the rest.
Islam is a top tier incel cope for lazy imbeciles who want absolute control over women without the good looks. Bunch of brainwashed coping retards.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Islamophobecopercel gets absolutely destroyed by the windowpill.

Al-Nigarsaheedi you did it again! Send those hounds to hell where they will suffer with shaytan!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Maybe bro, human nature doesn’t change though. The nature of women is evil. I could write a post about this guy who married a woman from Bangladesh and how he got cucked JFL
Yeah i know female nature is everywhere but i have a better chance of finding love in malaysia, indonesia or middle east, Also those women can't get hymen recombination it costs more than what their parents make per year and i'm going for 14-15 year old girls who have already been through puberty, I'm actually looking for solutions unlike these copers on this site and islam + geomaxxing is one of the best ways to get a wife and have sex, What else can i do bro i don't want to spend thousands on surgeries and they can ruin your face as well

• Ugh..
Always makes me cage when muslims project by calling other people "submissive" or anything along these lines. Your entire culture / religion is built around submission. You are taught to grow as battered, submissive dogs since the day you were born and your culture of cousin marriage has watered down your IQ by 20 or 25 points over the course of hundreds of years. The middle east went from being the cradle of civilization to a massive shithole second only to africa and the spread of islam is a major cause of it. There are legit zero copes for muslimcels except for taking their frustration out on europeans who are nearly as cucked as them (in the opposite direction).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Gestapo
Exactly these Islam copers want complete control and subservience from their women but the only way to get that is to be supremely good looking top tier male.

Did Chico have to convert to Islam to make millions of women worldwide write fantasy stories about him? No because all he had to do was exist and his good looks did the rest.
Islam is a top tier incel cope for lazy imbeciles who want absolute control over women without the good looks. Bunch of brainwashed coping retards.
If you mog the men in their country and you are white or white passing you will get loyalty, If you geo maxx they will treat you way better then western females but you have never been outside of the west you don't know what it's like so try it before you hate on it, I'm 5'11 and malaysian men are 5'6-5'7 and i got a 6.5inch cock i will mog all the men there

Literally, if a woman wants to cheat on you - SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU. Islamic women will bend the rules for chads lol, I used to be muslim and realised what a negative view muslim women have on muslim men. Truly disgusted me, we were seen as the betas and backup options, the ones who will be rewarded with weekly sex and kids, whereas white chads and blacks would be given daily sex without the responsibilities.

Muslim men have to marry and beta bux for the same woman who would fuck chad without questions. It is truly over for them
Yeah i know female nature is everywhere but i have a better chance of finding love in malaysia, indonesia or middle east, Also those women can't get hymen recombination it costs more than what their parents make per year and i'm going for 14-15 year old girls who have already been through puberty, I'm actually looking for solutions unlike these copers on this site and islam + geomaxxing is one of the best ways to get a wife and have sex, What else can i do bro i don't want to spend thousands on surgeries and they can ruin your face as well
just groom kids theory.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 14905
Complain all you want about islam, Abdul and mohammad will have more kids than you and will eventually take over the culture in the west. Whenever you don't have children and wait until 25-30 to have kids your culture dies

Meh ofc Muslim foids can be degenerate too but it's undeniable that the percentage is lower than other groups and its even better in 2nd and 3rd world countries.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 14905
Literally, if a woman wants to cheat on you - SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU. Islamic women will bend the rules for chads lol, I used to be muslim and realised what a negative view muslim women have on muslim men. Truly disgusted me, we were seen as the betas and backup options, the ones who will be rewarded with weekly sex and kids, whereas white chads and blacks would be given daily sex without the responsibilities.

Muslim men have to marry and beta bux for the same woman who would fuck chad without questions. It is truly over for them

just groom kids theory.
Hypergamy is controlled in those countries you have never been to those countries you can't know that, Water is wet, Ethnic females in the west hate their own race who would have thought jfl. Yeah you are seen as a beta BUT IN THE WEST, You guys don't get it through your low iq brains that when you move to a different country and assimilate to their culture it is a whole different group of women and men, The world is a bigger place then you think, Also it's not grooming you retard they have the choice to reject my marriage or not, I will treat her with respect and give her a better life, I really don't care what you have to say i'm giving my wife a better life and in exchange she has to cook and clean and give me a family. It's better than the west, "MUH CHAD FUCKS ALL GIRLS" I know you dumb ass, I'm worried about the collapse of america and the west i'm not worried about chad and tyrone taking all the women, You can complain all you want but you are doing nothing with your life while i'm looking for solutions and i'm spending all my time studying and working on my body to leave america and find love. You have no right to criticize me for wanting teenage girls if i want a family teenage girls are more fertile and more likely to produce healthy children, I don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks about me i only care about myself because in the end i only have myself to rely on so cry all you want i don't care

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gestapo and FailedNormieManlet
Meh ofc Muslim foids can be degenerate too but it's undeniable that the percentage is lower than other groups and its even better in 2nd and 3rd world countries.
Exactly, You are literally given the worst deal in the west and expected to break your fucking bones in your face and break your leg bones to get a western non virgin whore who will use you for your money and you don't even get sex

Hypergamy is controlled in those countries you have never been to those countries you can't know that, Water is wet, Ethnic females in the west hate their own race who would have thought jfl. Yeah you are seen as a beta BUT IN THE WEST, You guys don't get it through your low iq brains that when you move to a different country and assimilate to their culture it is a whole different group of women and men, The world is a bigger place then you think, Also it's not grooming you retard they have the choice to reject my marriage or not, I will treat her with respect and give her a better life, I really don't care what you have to say i'm giving my wife a better life and in exchange she has to cook and clean and give me a family. It's better than the west, "MUH CHAD FUCKS ALL GIRLS" I know you dumb ass, I'm worried about the collapse of america and the west i'm not worried about chad and tyrone taking all the women, You can complain all you want but you are doing nothing with your life while i'm looking for solutions and i'm spending all my time studying and working on my body to leave america and find love. You have no right to criticize me for wanting teenage girls if i want a family teenage girls are more fertile and more likely to produce healthy children, I don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks about me i only care about myself because in the end i only have myself to rely on so cry all you want i don't care
Bro have you ever been to those so called countries where hypergamy is controlled?

I've been to bangladesh, people are advancing, technology is more common. Back in 2010, barely anyone had smartphones there. But now every woman and man is on facebook, times are changing, you think those countries are backwards shitholes jfl.

I'll tell you a story, there was a guy born and raised in the UK - bangladeshi just like me. A good muslim too. He married some village girl and brought her to this country, she left him for a year. What happened? She was in contact with some other bengali dude on facebook and wanted to divorce her current husband to be with him. She left husband to stay with the facebook guy, but that guy kicked her out after a few months. And now she's back with the husband - who accepted it.

Women's hypergamy still exists, a hijab doesn't change anything.

Bro have you ever been to those so called countries where hypergamy is controlled?

I've been to bangladesh, people are advancing, technology is more common. Back in 2010, barely anyone had smartphones there. But now every woman and man is on facebook, times are changing, you think those countries are backwards shitholes jfl.

I'll tell you a story, there was a guy born and raised in the UK - bangladeshi just like me. A good muslim too. He married some village girl and brought her to this country, she left him for a year. What happened? She was in contact with some other bengali dude on facebook and wanted to divorce her current husband to be with him. She left husband to stay with the facebook guy, but that guy kicked her out after a few months. And now she's back with the husband - who accepted it.

Women's hypergamy still exists, a hijab doesn't change anything.
Yeah i have been to morocco and spain and it's two different places, Yes technology is growing faster and faster i do agree with you about that, That's why i am going for a teenage girl instead of a 18+ girl because they are less likely to be influenced by the internet. Your point is that he went to bangledesh for a woman and brought her back to the UK, That is where he fucked up, You never take your woman you met in that country you travelled to back home. She will be westernized by the other women and culture there, That guy is a cuck but i am not, It's his fault for not staying in bangledesh and assimilating to the culture there. those countries are not shitholes it depends which area you are in, I am already going to be outearning most guys on this forum once i turn 18 because my job industry pays well and it's in demand. If you are very wealthy and tall and better looking than most men in that country, You will have no problems with women there. There are obviously some bad women who just want to take advantage of you but that's the thing, You don't come back to the west or UK in your situation. If she sees that there is no green card to take from you then she will go away it's that simple, Hypergamy exists but i doubt she will leave me for a manlet asian man who has no money, Do you really think a woman in malaysia or indonesia would cheat on a man who is 20 years old 6 foot and has high cheekbones and white passing? I also hit the gym every 4 days a week i won't ever let myself be cheated on and you are wrong, Islam does prevent cheating because virgins are very unlikely to cheat because she will be divorced and left, You do know that in those cultures if a woman is not a virgin she is seen as broken and damaged? She will never have the same options she had before and she will have to settle with a ugly manlet broke loser. It isn't like the west where the men are cucks and just take whatever they can, Just get a passport and experience it for yourself. Muslims in the 3rd world are way different than muslims in the west im surprised you don't know that but you need to use your head and stop getting in your emotions

• JFL
Yeah i have been to morocco and spain and it's two different places, Yes technology is growing faster and faster i do agree with you about that, That's why i am going for a teenage girl instead of a 18+ girl because they are less likely to be influenced by the internet. Your point is that he went to bangledesh for a woman and brought her back to the UK, That is where he fucked up, You never take your woman you met in that country you travelled to back home. She will be westernized by the other women and culture there, That guy is a cuck but i am not, It's his fault for not staying in bangledesh and assimilating to the culture there. those countries are not shitholes it depends which area you are in, I am already going to be outearning most guys on this forum once i turn 18 because my job industry pays well and it's in demand. If you are very wealthy and tall and better looking than most men in that country, You will have no problems with women there. There are obviously some bad women who just want to take advantage of you but that's the thing, You don't come back to the west or UK in your situation. If she sees that there is no green card to take from you then she will go away it's that simple, Hypergamy exists but i doubt she will leave me for a manlet asian man who has no money, Do you really think a woman in malaysia or indonesia would cheat on a man who is 20 years old 6 foot and has high cheekbones and white passing? I also hit the gym every 4 days a week i won't ever let myself be cheated on and you are wrong, Islam does prevent cheating because virgins are very unlikely to cheat because she will be divorced and left, You do know that in those cultures if a woman is not a virgin she is seen as broken and damaged? She will never have the same options she had before and she will have to settle with a ugly manlet broke loser. It isn't like the west where the men are cucks and just take whatever they can, Just get a passport and experience it for yourself. Muslims in the 3rd world are way different than muslims in the west im surprised you don't know that but you need to use your head and stop getting in your emotions
JFL muslim girls don't give a fuck, you know in places like egypt, girls just do anal instead? Not saying you will get cucked, but be real. No woman will be obedient

JFL muslim girls don't give a fuck, you know in places like egypt, girls just do anal instead? Not saying you will get cucked, but be real. No woman will be obedient
How do you know, You have never even tried it. How are you gonna claim something but you have no evidence or real life proof? As i said before location matters, Muslim girls do care you are just in the west you don't realize that they actually value good caring men, What else am i supposed to do all you guys just complain you never do anything that's why you will do nothing in life, You have a learned helplessness complex. How do you expect to be anything in life if you aren't even realistic. Always complaining about women, It's not only about women it's about culture housing people and safety.

• +1
How do you know, You have never even tried it. How are you gonna claim something but you have no evidence or real life proof? As i said before location matters, Muslim girls do care you are just in the west you don't realize that they actually value good caring men, What else am i supposed to do all you guys just complain you never do anything that's why you will do nothing in life, You have a learned helplessness complex. How do you expect to be anything in life if you aren't even realistic. Always complaining about women, It's not only about women it's about culture housing people and safety.
You make a good point, I have seen too much fucked up shit to really see things in a positive light anymore. Seeing how even village bengali girls whore out to hijabis in the west sucking dicks. It's a bit too much, I'm not sure if I will ever have a wife and kids to be real. I'm too mentally fucked from this shit and will need some time to "heal".

I'm getting my smv up atm, will probably try to slay next year. But for now, I'm grinding and building value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Windows block UVB you fucking dumbass:feelskek: it wontincrease your vitamin d levels

a

• +1
A hijabi can easily get his daily 5-15 minutes of sunlight when being home. Everybody has a window in their homes. She could get her vitamin d through that. Simple as.
COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!
A hijabi can easily get his daily 5-15 minutes of sunlight when being home. Everybody has a window in their homes. She could get her vitamin d through that. Simple as.
First of all, windows are COPE because Vitamin D formation happens when UV-B light reacts with dehydrocholesterol in the skin and the glass blocks UV-B you retard!

Muh "you can open windows and stand there with less clothes for 5-15 minutes"

Except that is STILL borderline USELESS! They literally did a study on this with Arab women.
Arab women of child-bearing age consented to expose their face, arms and hands for 15 minutes per day twice a week for 4 weeks within the privacy of their courtyard and to avoid changes in dietary vitamin D intake. Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D [‎25[‎OH]‎]‎ levels were measured pre- and post-intervention. Although vitamin D levels remained sub-optimal, median serum 25[‎OH]‎D levels were significantly higher post-intervention [‎23.0 nmol/L]‎ than pre-intervention [‎17.6 nmol/L]‎.

Even though 15min of sun exposure improved them from 17.6 nmol/L to 23.0nmol/L they STILL HAD SUB-OPTIMAL VitD levels.
In fact, having less than 30 nmol/L is defined as "severe Vit D deficiency".
There were 81 (68.1%) women with serum 25OHD levels < 30 nmol/L (defined as "severe" vitamin D deficiency). The risk of developing high bone turnover was significantly greater in the women with "severe" vitamin D deficiency.

Optimal levels should be at least 75nmol/L.
For all endpoints, the most advantageous serum levels for 25(OH)D appeared to be at least 75 nmol/l (30 ng/ml) and for cancer prevention, desirable 25(OH)D levels are between 90-120 nmol/l (36-48 ng/ml).

So your 5-15 minutes in front of an open window is complete bullshit cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz and Shrek2OnDvD
Windows block UVB you fucking dumbass:feelskek: it wontincrease your vitamin d levels

a
OP is a coping retard
I debunked his stand in front of an open window for 5-15 minutes WITH research and evidence
COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!

First of all, windows are COPE because Vitamin D formation happens when UV-B light reacts with dehydrocholesterol in the skin and the glass blocks UV-B you retard!

Muh "you can open windows and stand there with less clothes for 5-15 minutes"

Except that is STILL borderline USELESS! They literally did a study on this with Arab women.

Even though 15min of sun exposure improved them from 17.6 nmol/L to 23.0nmol/L they STILL HAD SUB-OPTIMAL VitD levels.
In fact, having less than 30 nmol/L is defined as "severe Vit D deficiency".

Optimal levels should be at least 75nmol/L.

So your 5-15 minutes in front of an open window is complete bullshit cope.
@FailedNormieManlet @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and FailedNormieManlet
OP is a coping retard
I debunked his stand in front of an open window for 5-15 minutes WITH research and evidence

I had vit D deficiency. I'm a curry male, I still go out in the sun. Arab women are fucked jfl. Vit D is needed, since i start supplementing 50k IU once a week, I feel as though my test levels went up

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gestapo
You make a good point, I have seen too much fucked up shit to really see things in a positive light anymore. Seeing how even village bengali girls whore out to hijabis in the west sucking dicks. It's a bit too much, I'm not sure if I will ever have a wife and kids to be real. I'm too mentally fucked from this shit and will need some time to "heal".

I'm getting my smv up atm, will probably try to slay next year. But for now, I'm grinding and building value
I know i make a good point because there are men who have been incel in the west for all of their life and were treated like garbage by men and women, Just stop thinking about women, Don't you want to be free from this hell we live in, You don't get judged as much as you do in the west for looks. Women are actually nice and will talk to you and give good conversations, Location is the most underrated thing which nobody talks about, When you looksmax and moneymaxx you will have 100x a better life regardless of females. Even if i don't find a woman to have a family with i would be happy with a actual good social group and be able to do things without spending tons of money, Your money is worth a ton more in those countries and you can literally live without working for years, You don't even have to cook for yourself food is cheap as fuck or you can get your wife to cook for you, Islam is just a tool it's not the solution you need to work on yourself first and if i was in your situation i would stop chasing women start getting your money, body and mind in check and get a passport to india or bangledesh

OP is a coping retard

ngl it must have fucked nearly all arab children:feelskek: there must be some development trade offs whaving vitamin d deficent mother

• +1

You can have a wife and kids if you want some guys do and some guys don't it's your choice, But you will be infinitely happier outside of the west where you belong, Women are whores everywhere i don't deny that but there are systems in place to prevent that, Including parents who are good muslims and keep their daughter at home and prevent her from using social media

ngl it must have fucked nearly all arab children:feelskek: there must be some development trade offs whaving vitamin d deficent mother
I have a european mother and she doesn't wear the hijab so i'm not affected probably, My dad is syrian and moroccan though

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Pregnant women who have a Vitamin D deficiency have a higher risk of pre-eclampsia and premature delivery.
Studies also indicate that women born to Vitamin D-deficient women can suffer from conditions such as schizophrenia, asthma and some forms of development disorders.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
I had vit D deficiency. I'm a curry male, I still go out in the sun. Arab women are fucked jfl. Vit D is needed, since i start supplementing 50k IU once a week, I feel as though my test levels went up
I can take close to that daily or anytime i remember to pop a vit D when i need it

Comes nothing close to get cholesterol and geting Sun. Having a healthy liver is key and will always be so

@Xulane

Even though 15min of sun exposure improved them from 17.6 nmol/L to 23.0nmol/L
measly 15 minutes of sun exposure twice per week wont do shit for vitamin d obviously.
I like how you underlined everything but specifically left the part where they said that it was just twice a week
jfl.
images

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Shrek2OnDvD and Gestapo
measly 15 minutes of sun exposure twice per week wont do shit for vitamin d obviously.
Obviously
But OP recommends that, thinking it is enough. He is clearly a retard and my post proves that
where they said that it was just twice a week
Because that was within the range the retarded OP recommended based on the image he posted

(2-3 times)
I was directly responding to what OP had said and posted.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz