GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

doncel

doncel

Iron
listen to me, my fellow incels and subhumans

GME is a one in a lifetime opportunity to pay for all of your surgeries!!

literally every single subhuman piece of shit on this board that has at least a couple thousand dollars to invest could become chad, if he invests in gamestop (GME) right now. It will be going to the fucking moon, trust me we just need to hold!! Just look it up on r/wallstreetbets its actually 99% retards on this subreddit but there are a couple really smart people on there that explain whats going on. I'm to low iq to explain but just look it up everyone that doesnt invest now is going to regret it 1 week later. kill me and my parents if im wrong!

fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, brickbomz14, Deleted member 6191 and 7 others
Hafti Abi:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincell, .👽., Schönling and 3 others
its too late now jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 10172 and 24 others
tbh if i had an account I would buy even if it was gonna go down, just so I could hold and be part of history

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aphoria, chaddyboi66, BigBoy and 5 others
What about NOK?

its too late now jfl
no it aint @Intjcel explained the whole situation perfectly. jew hedge funds are getting crushed on friday and monday as long as the price stays above 100$. you guys really need to get in with your life savings right now cause this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, were taking from the richest of the rich, from the 1% of society. this is gonna be huge and gme is literally going to explode on friday mark my words.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
no it aint @Intjcel explained the whole situation perfectly. jew hedge funds are getting crushed on friday and monday as long as the price stays above 100$. you guys really need to get in with your life savings right now cause this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, were taking from the richest of the rich, from the 1% of society. this is gonna be huge and gme is literally going to explode on friday mark my words.
How about NOK and AMC? Worth it as well?

How do I do so? I know absolutely nothing about this but want tendies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Kmscurry, MegamindCel and 2 others
How about NOK and AMC? Worth it as well?
no fuck NOK and AMC, theyre also going up but GME is the real deal with the highest volume traded, youre literally fucking over billionaire jewish hedgefund managers and paying your surgeries with one move its a one in a lifetime opportunity literally!!!!

How do I do so? I know absolutely nothing about this but want tendies
where do you live? if youre from the US just sign up to robinhood and if youre from europe i dont fucking know look it up bro, friends of mine use eToro but you can use pretty much whatever the fuck you want just get into GME as fast as possible

no fuck NOK and AMC, theyre also going up but GME is the real deal with the highest volume traded, youre literally fucking over billionaire jewish hedgefund managers and paying your surgeries with one move its a one in a lifetime opportunity literally!!!!
But AMC is good going up for the same reason and has risen more than GME

@fag112 tradingcel gtfih
yea you could invest in AMC too arguably but just look it up on wallstreetbets the main horse is GME and we should all unite in GME!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 9090
Amc is 60% shorted and it's early, the gig is up now though, highly likely they'll weasel out and it won't result in short squeeze.
Gme is 135% shorted and jews are already slaughtered. Squeeze is 98.9% going to happen, unless government steps in and pulls the rug from everyone somehow. Would be unprecedented though.
Big difference.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, KrissKross and doncel
jews are getting absolutely smoked in GME it aint even funny anymore, for any questions where you actually expect a smart and logical answer ask @Intjcel big up for sharing your knowledge my nigga

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10536
Amc is 60% shorted and it's early, the gig is up now though, highly likely they'll weasel out and it won't result in short squeeze.
Gme is 135% shorted and jews are already slaughtered. Squeeze is 98.9% going to happen, unless government steps in and pulls the rug from everyone somehow. Would be unprecedented though.
Big difference.
Also squeeze is happening in a few markets days. I.e. tomorrow/monday. Idk when the shit is expiring, but it's essentially NOW. They'll either have to come up with 100 of billion and tripple down with shorts, which aren't even available or... Get slaughtered.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090 and doncel
The Jews aren’t going to like this. Goys taking money off them is not going to go down well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, iamgoingtomakeit, Sviken and 2 others
The Jews aren’t going to like this. Goys taking money off them is not going to go down well.
exactly, thats why its a once in a lifetime opportunity. jews won't let this happen ever again

its literally a reallife money glitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, brainded, KrissKross and 2 others
@fag112 tradingcel gtfih

yea you could invest in AMC too arguably but just look it up on wallstreetbets the main horse is GME and we should all unite in GME!
i know most about cryptos ngl

but from my knowledge about this GME meme thing, its basically way overpriced and A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET REKT.

this GME thing is literally gambling imo lmao.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, MegamindCel, BigBoy and 5 others
Also squeeze is happening in a few markets days. I.e. tomorrow/monday. Idk when the shit is expiring, but it's essentially NOW. They'll either have to come up with 100 of billion and tripple down with shorts, which aren't even available or... Get slaughtered.
Just a few days ago they took out a 2.5billion loan to cover their shorts too, which is a drop in the sea in regards to what's happening here. They only got 2.5bill... they needed 25, if not more to survive another month.
Also there were big dips in the aftermatket trading hours in stocks which melvin capital has held, so it probably means they've already liquidated all of their other positions they had and now they're holding shorts of gme only, which are going to cost many many billions which they don't even have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
i know most about cryptos ngl

but from my knowledge about this GME meme thing, its basically way overpriced and A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET REKT.

this GME thing is literally gambling imo lmao.
It's overpriced, because it's a short squeeze in happening. The stock is worth $5, if even that. It's not about the worth, it's about jews being cornered and slaughtered in a few hours. It will collapse, yes, but it will go incredibly higher up before that happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Can't GME themselves capitalize on the situation by providing new stocks for the shorts to buy and in that way actually gaining some real capital themselves from all this? And all this could coordinated offline. IB friend of mine talked about this.

It's overpriced, because it's a short squeeze in happening. The stock is worth $5, if even that. It's not about the worth, it's about jews being cornered and slaughtered in a few hours. It will collapse, yes, but it will go incredibly higher up before that happens.
if the predictions are correct, which can flip any moment.

this is bubble 101

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, MegamindCel, BigBoy and 2 others
Can't GME themselves capitalize on the situation by providing new stocks for the shorts to buy and in that way actually gaining some real capital themselves from all this? And all this could coordinated offline. IB friend of mine talked about this.
no fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Owner recently acquired 10m shares. But he has a thing against the shorters, like a personal beef of sorts and he can't legally sell it, because of some laws. Something like that. I don't remember the details.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090 and doncel
if the predictions are correct, which can flip any moment.

this is bubble 101
It's literally a battle going right now, which is worth probably 100s of billions, and all will be decided on friday, if it closes above $100 a share, they will have to pay up.
They are doing everything in their power to reduce the stock price now and convince population to sell, that's why media attention and demonising is going on right now, that's their last move. They can't do anything, but scream evil incel terrorists!1!11 and hope people will panic.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Alexanderr, brainded and 4 others
I don't got thousand of dollars bro what can i do?

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, BigBoy and doncel
Tbh, it's mostly too late, because it most likely won't be available to buy in anymore. Yesterday was pretty much impossible already. They freeze trading and you can't get the orders in, essentially, they're already manipulating it incredibly obviously and it's a rigged game. This is why crypto is going to succeed. They can't do such shit against crypto and manipulate it however they wish.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, MegamindCel, sytyl and 6 others
Tbh, it's mostly too late, because it most likely won't be available to buy in anymore. Yesterday was pretty much impossible already. They freeze trading and you can't get the orders in, essentially, they're already manipulating it incredibly obviously and it's a rigged game. This is why crypto is going to succeed. They can't do such shit against crypto and manipulate it however they wish.
So i can't get rich?

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and doncel
Crypto is the future, @fag112 knows. Now would be the perfect time to invest in BTC.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 9090
tl;dr

Try to get into GME, if you can youre golden, if not then not

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
Crypto is the future, @fag112 knows. Now would be the perfect time to invest in BTC.
Idk about that. Yes, bitcoin is going to go up, high up. It should go above 100k+ tbh, eventually in some years, but now...?
Btc

This is monthly chart. There're only a few days left in this month. If this closes like this, it'd be quite easy for bears to push below the bottom of january candle, which would be the first short entry in a while. It could be a bear trap - yes, but it could also be a short term pullback, and there could be a healthy pullback right here right now, down to moving average, so like close to the previous candle bottom or something. 20-25k range is very likely next month or month after. Btc is good investment, but right now it's a bit iffy to say the least, as it might not reach this price again for the next 6 months. It depends on how it closes though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and thecaste
I bought 30 shares at 30€ JFL I should have bought so much more

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, MegamindCel, Patient A and 1 other person
Idk about that. Yes, bitcoin is going to go up, high up. It should go above 100k+ tbh, eventually in some years, but now...?
View attachment 950426
This is monthly chart. There're only a few days left in this month. If this closes like this, it'd be quite easy for bears to push below the bottom of january candle, which would be the first short entry in a while. It could be a bear trap - yes, but it could also be a short term pullback, and there could be a healthy pullback right here right now, down to moving average, so like close to the previous candle bottom or something. 20-25k range is very likely next month or month after. Btc is good investment, but right now it's a bit iffy to say the least, as it might not reach this price again for the next 6 months. It depends on how it closes though.
I completely agree, short term speaking BTC isn't a profitable investment (pullback) but if you are patient enough to hold for 1 year or even longer it will definitely pay off. ETH is also promising but right now it's relatively high, so would not recommend to invest now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10536
i honestly think this was only a temporary pull back for BTC

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Wtf 😳

I knew about this last week but I didn’t care because I thought “Reddit retards at it again, stay away”.

I should have asked for an explanation this is literally a real life money glitch that I missed out on

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, BigBoy, JL~ and 4 others
i honestly think this was only a temporary pull back for BTC
In general, this rally has been disappointing so far and is actually first? Deviation from cycle, or cycle is now going to be longer. It really hasn't gone all that high at all. There's a lot of upside left, if history were to be relied upon. That's why I'm going to be buying every sell off and hoarding it for years. Or rope if it goes to 0.

• +1
Reactions: doncel, Deleted member 9090 and thecaste
NGL AMC will hit next

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, doncel and Deleted member 9090
i trade on tradind212, wanted to buy today, but woke up to this:

so i can not buy it with this crooked app
Probably might be too late, but what else can i use? ( non-uk, european)

• +1
Reactions: PetitusMeatus2, Patient A, doncel and 1 other person
i trade on tradind212, wanted to buy today, but woke up to this:
View attachment 950461
so i can not buy it with this crooked app
Probably might be too late, but what else can i use? ( non-uk, european)
You couldn't buy yesterday on trading212 already. Was spamming buy button entire day :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, lenin, doncel and 1 other person
new information came in right from the headquarters:

most of us wont be able to get into GME anymore, due to corrupt jewish techniques, but everyone can abuse this whole situation in the market right now. basically every stock dropped hard due to people selling to get into GME, AMC, NOK, etc.

Just invest in whatever you like, that got a huge drop in the last days. Im investing in Nio, they went from 64$ to 57$ and right now trading at 54$ in premarket. I'd go balls deep right now if I was you guys, because theyre going to announce their january car deliveries and according to insiders, they already passed the 10k mark on the 20th of january, I think well see around 14k deliveries, which is twice as much as we had in december (7k) where the previous record was made. this gonna be huge bullish energy for nio and everyone that got in today is gonna harvest juicy tendies

@Intjcel @lenin @fag112 @Yahyeet @Monk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, thecaste, Bitch and 5 others
new information came in right from the headquarters:

most of us wont be able to get into GME anymore, due to corrupt jewish techniques, but everyone can abuse this whole situation in the market right now. basically every stock dropped hard due to people selling to get into GME, AMC, NOK, etc.

Just invest in whatever you like, that got a huge drop in the last days. Im investing in Nio, they went from 64$ to 57$ and right now trading at 54$ in premarket. I'd go balls deep right now if I was you guys, because theyre going to announce their january car deliveries and according to insiders, they already passed the 10k mark on the 20th of january, I think well see around 14k deliveries, which is twice as much as we had in december (7k) where the previous record was made. this gonna be huge bullish energy for nio and everyone that got in today is gonna harvest juicy tendies

@Intjcel @lenin @fag112 @Yahyeet @Monk
so basically I can just listen to autists on me and get rich while knowing absolutely nothing about this all?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 9090 and everythingisacope
ngl with these german cucked brokers I need like 7 days to open a shitty account so for me it's over with the gme hype train

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, BigBoy, Edgar and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ReverseNorwoodPill
ngl with these german cucked brokers I need like 7 days to open a shitty account so for me it's over with the gme hype train
same im waiting for traderepublic cucks rn. 2 hours waiting time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, JL~, everythingisacope and 1 other person
so basically I can just listen to autists on me and get rich while knowing absolutely nothing about this all?
pretty much, but we also have 1 or 2 experts on this topic that did a pretty good job explaining

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
You wont get rich. If you are lucky, you could double your investment of 1k, and end up with 2k on your account. Nothing more.
To get rich, you would need a investment of a few 10k and a stock price way above 2000.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and ReverseNorwoodPill