GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

No sadly, but i would loved trying to make him more aware of his situation, talking with him for hours and days, about his life and experiences showed me what the issue was. And he lacks luck too but it is what it is.
Can relate to that, he seems like he has good intellectual potential and as you said is not even ugly. The human psyche can really fuck some people. But nevertheless, let's hope the best for our brocel.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 3043
@Intjcel in what country do you live?
a country where his case is not that rare tbh. Typical nordic isolated country issue. He is icelandic.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
it's ape advice

If you're young get into college for a good STEM degree & read books on investing on the side. You'll be fine. The foundations are either a) rich parents or b) a good job. You need these unless you're feeling incredibly lucky.
i'd rather die than stemcelling. biggest incel life choice of all time

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 10536, lutte and 1 other person
if you'r ugly, most men are ugly asf then. stop with this plz
no just look at this mirrored image of half my face it's literally perfec

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 3043
do you guys think something like gme will happen again tbh?

Damn AMC has dropped 20% pre market.
Btw for everyone that wants to be part of this, its still possible to buy gme and nok on webull. Robinhood is not possible to trade anymore.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
its over for nokiacells

• JFL
Reactions: doncel and Deleted member 3043
how much does it cost to buy?
Unironically you can't buy anymore. China is going on new years holiday, which also will result in workers dropping out of work force and general shift of everything, which lasts throughout february. And the supply was essentially 0 before that, now it's going to dry up even more so. I paid 580~ for each, but you can't really buy them for 700. There just none available.
Well... https://www.coolmod.com/gigabyte-aorus-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-master-8gb-gddr6-tarjeta-grafica-precio This seems to be available... The only one I found. But very expensive. You have to keep on refreshing all the vendors constantly, this shit sells out in literally 5 minutes. And this was just stocked up btw. Check back in 1hour later. 100% it will be bought out.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Unironically you can't buy anymore. China is going on new years holiday, which also will result in workers dropping out of work force and general shift of everything, which lasts throughout february. And the supply was essentially 0 before that, now it's going to dry up even more so. I paid 580~ for each, but you can't really buy them for 700. There just none available.
Well... https://www.coolmod.com/gigabyte-aorus-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-master-8gb-gddr6-tarjeta-grafica-precio This seems to be available... The only one I found. But very expensive. You have to keep on refreshing all the vendors constantly, this shit sells out in literally 5 minutes. And this was just stocked up btw. Check back in 1hour later. 100% it will be bought out.
doesn't it cost much for your electricity cost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
do you guys think something like gme will happen again tbh?
Never. This was literally oversight by our overseers. They'll make sure this will never repeat ever again. It will go down in history for decades if not hundreds of years as a big blunder and will be remembered akin to 6gorillions.

doesn't it cost much for your electricity cost?
They consume 150w each. 1 month has on avg 720hours. So that's 216kw/h a month. Power supply/inefficiencies like 10% on top, I guess? So like 240kw/h month. It's like 30 euros or whatever. Idk. Depends on where you live in the end. And they make 50, but I count it as 45, by deducting electricity costs. I won't be cashing out, so they're burning money in my pockets, essentially. I'm going to keep btc and that's the end of it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They consume 150w each. 1 month has on avg 720hours. So that's 216kw/h a month. Power supply/inefficiencies like 10% on top, I guess? So like 240kw/h month. It's like 30 euros or whatever. Idk. Depends on where you live in the end. And they make 50, but I count it as 45, by deducting electricity costs. I won't be cashing out, so they're burning money in my pockets, essentially. I'm going to keep btc and that's the end of it.
chad movement, we'll do it, that's ideal idea.

Damn, Robinhood is really supporting market manipulation and suppression of the free market.
I will try to buy a few gme`s if the stock drops enough at the opening.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and thecaste
chad movement, we'll do it, that's ideal idea.
Not necessarily. I mean, you still sorta risk it. Crypto might go to 0... It won't, but possibility is there and price fluctuations, etc. I felt like it was a safe bet, because hardware shortages are going to last for months still, so prices won't really drop and inflation is actually going up rapidly, so prices are only going to be rising too in the end, surely. This economy is 100% money printers uptime printing trillions. It's going to turn into worthless paper at this rate.
IF things go bad for me, I can just sell them and recoup majority of cost and also bitcoin. Selling them for 600 is actually very easy right now. So I'd have made money by just buying them like that, like so and reselling...
Projectsme

This is not going to last. Mining difficult is going to go up, rewards are going to go down and price is going to go down probably too, that's what I expect. So this is really best case scenario here, but even if pay off is 1 year. I'd be happy, as it'd mean that I got 2 free gpus that I can resell for pure profit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and thecaste
Damn, Robinhood is really supporting market manipulation and suppression of the free market.
I will try to buy a few gme`s if the stock drops enough at the opening.
It's not about robinhood. All these brokers are just that... Brokers between you and a bank. Banks serve all the orders. In short - send your complaints to banks.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 5818
These wallstreet faggot brokers are double standards, when it comes to profits they are absolutely in favour of libertarianism but when it comes to losses they are extremely restrictive of the free market economy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, turkproducer, everythingisacope and 1 other person
at trade republic in germany its possible tu buy GME again, 270€ at the moment

These wallstreet faggot brokers are double standards, when it comes to profits they are absolutely in favour of libertarianism but when it comes to losses they are extremely restrictive of the free market economy.
But to be fair, there is a reason why they shorted gme. The company is shit, and not worth anything. So why should they not short them?
Pumping up a shit company, will also result in losses for the poor guys that buy on the all time high because of Fomo. So in the end wallstreetbets will be responsible that poor/middle class guys loose their money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste
at trade republic in germany its possible tu buy GME again, 270€ at the moment
How fast will the money be on the account after deposit with paypal/creditcard?

But to be fair, there is a reason why they shorted gme. The company is shit, and not worth anything. So why should they not short them?
Pumping up a shit company, will also result in losses for the poor guys that buy on the all time high because of Fomo.
In a moral sense, of course, it makes sense, but nevertheless, the big business moguls are the first to override any practical and moral considerations if it would only benefit them.

Damn the biggest winner in this game is Ryan Cohen, the billionaire co-founded Chewy Inc. an online pet supplies store. He disclosed a stake in GameStop over the summer. By December, he’d spent nearly $76 million to amass 9 million shares. His shares are worth more than $3.1 billion, for a 4021% return.

Stupid mistakes. Ugly incel. Worst luck possible in every possible way. Always fuck everything up.
I've doubled my trading account in 2020, but it's no use, when its very little money.
Took me a long time to finish the degree, as I had to take a break and go to work, because had no money for food anymore. Also worst luck in finding jobs too. Took me on avg over 6months to get a job and I have experience... It still takes forever and I can't even get a proper job either. Now I can't get a job with my degree, work as electrician.................
Also got majorly sick a few times, too and currently I have a broken leg.
At least this year I bought most of bitcoins dips and made enough money to buy 2 3060s and now I have them mining. But 100% it will backfire on me somehow, as everything always does. They make 45 euros a week now, and it'd take 6months at this rate to pay off.
My plan now is to just not rope somehow and invest every single cent I come around into bitcoin, especially when it dips to 20-25k range and just hoard it forever till it reach 1million, unironically, in something like 2029.
Otherwise it's death sentence for me.
I'll invest in other things too, but crypto mainly. Of course, things might change with time, but now it's not looking good.
Oh and also never had a single friend and am khhv.
I don't even know why I even bother living anymore. Every single day is a torture.
I'm rooting for you man, your luck has to turn around eventually.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and thecaste
i'd rather die than stemcelling. biggest incel life choice of all time
it's not incel jfl, are you saying earning a shit salary is chad behaviour? If so, it's over for your stunted brain.

Doing a stem subject like (for example) maths doesn't prevent you from having an active social life during university because you can just make friends with people from other subjects. It also doesn't pigeonhole you into one specific career and is pretty much a badge saying "i'm employable af". There's a whole host of other benefits but they'll probably go over your head jfl.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3043, oatmeal and 1 other person
Jews at Robin hood have stopped allowing gme trades jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
AAAAAAAH CAN THIS WEBSITE TAKE MY DEPOSIT PLEASE!! I WANNA TRADE

Doing a stem subject like (for example) maths doesn't prevent you from having an active social life during university because you can just make friends with people from other subjects. It also doesn't pigeonhole you into one specific career and is pretty much a badge saying "i'm employable af". There's a whole host of other benefits but they'll probably go over your head jfl.
its degenerate to deal with numbers, graphs and what not all day. its for socially stunted incels and autists. i literally have never spoken to someone nt who does that

robinhood is literally hiding some stocks jfl

its degenerate to deal with numbers, graphs and what not all day. its for socially stunted incels and autists. i literally have never spoken to someone nt who does that
aka you can mog everyone at work and earn a shit ton of money to have an active social life outside of work.

A stem degree can get you into IB, which is NT central. It can get you into fully remote tech roles. It can get you pretty much anywhere.

Also the belief that NT, GL people don't have well paying roles demonstrates two things to me. A) You've never been to university or lived in a city with a university B) You have a very narrow world view.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl, oatmeal and ReverseNorwoodPill
I am buying AMC now. Squeeze will happen next week.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
etoro currently offers everything, robinhood literally sold the reputation of their company just for jewish hedge fund managers and gme is still going to the fucking moon hop on till you can

• +1
Americans are restricted from buying AMC, BB, BBK, NOK right now. The rest of the world can buy them dirt cheap casue they're tanking right now, and then when restrictions are lifted (maybe they never will be), the prices will shoot right back up.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Looks234
r/wsb seems to be down lmao

don't act smart you puffy lipped ape

'make real business built on real value' as if that's somehow risk free and requires LESS capital than investing in a stock which is a pretty much guaranteed return? Braindead.

You need money to make money. Just because you can't get a 1000x return off of something doesn't mean it's worthless.
what the fuck is going on with these stocks lmao saw about it on a meme page

Americans are restricted from buying AMC, BB, BBK, NOK right now. The rest of the world can buy them dirt cheap casue they're tanking right now, and then when restrictions are lifted (maybe they never will be), the prices will shoot right back up.
absolute insanity

what the fuck is going on with these stocks lmao saw about it on a meme page
too long to explain but basically

redditors buying the fuck out of stocks to screw over massive hedgefunds (u can look up why it screws them)

hedgefunds are angry & trying to discourage more people from piling on cus normal people are getting rich & massive hedgefunds are losing millions

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 11479, oatmeal and 1 other person
too long to explain but basically

redditors buying the fuck out of stocks to screw over massive hedgefunds (u can look up why it screws them)

hedgefunds are angry & trying to discourage more people from piling on cus normal people are getting rich & massive hedgefunds are losing millions
These deviants called BigChungus420, Animefeetsniffer, ZoomerGroomer are just a few of the people who have ruined the american economy.

sidenote tho would buying smtn like NOK (Nokia right?) be worth it, seeing people say its gonna blow up

AMC is at 9.0 rn

should I yolo 5k on it

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Looks234
These deviants called BigChungus420, Animefeetsniffer, ZoomerGroomer are just a few of the people who have ruined the american economy.

sidenote tho would buying smtn like NOK (Nokia right?) be worth it, seeing people say its gonna blow up
I can't give financial advice ngl but it very well might be

just make sure you've got money you're willing to lose and don't be too greedy with gains, this shit is so volatile

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6873
I can't give financial advice ngl but it very well might be

just make sure you've got money you're willing to lose and don't be too greedy with gains, this shit is so volatile
i saw 1 stock is like 4 euro's, im some broke ass 17yr old lmao my parents would be aight with me spending like 20 euros on it lmao

Is this legit tbh?