My broker doesnt trade it

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
Scam don’t put your money in this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brickbomz14, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10536
You wont get rich. If you are lucky, you could double your investment of 1k, and end up with 2k on your account. Nothing more.
To get rich, you would need a investment of a few 10k and a stock price way above 2000.
GME was literally the get rich quick stock though. Easily 100x returns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, diggbicc and Deleted member 9090
boys my identification video call is in like 5 minutes and i have dumbbells hanging on my cock right now

• +1
Reactions: doncel

Beat them at their own game.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and everythingisacope
Did you get rich tho
Couldn't buy. Jews wouldn't let me. Had the orders the other day when it was at 80, but wicked me by 20cents and didn't fill.
And ever since then I could just never buy, because it was permanently frozen.
You have no clue what's going on, and when you're in that position, you shouldn't talk.
It's really annoying, when there's so much misinformation in this very forum on the subject of this and I've been correcting everyone for several days constantly. It's crazy in fact, because it makes no sense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 5818 and 5 others
GME was literally the get rich quick stock though. Easily 100x returns
Yes but like always, you need to be one of the first movers, and invest before something goes mainstream.
When housewives want to invest, and the media starts to make publicity = its over and usually the start of a big disaster.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy and 6 others
Yes but like always, you need to be one of the first movers, and invest before something goes mainstream.
When housewives want to invest, and the media starts to make publicity = its over.

When housewives want to invest, and the media starts to make publicity = its over.
Couldn't buy. Jews wouldn't let me. Had the orders the other day when it was at 80, but wicked me by 20cents and didn't fill.
And ever since then I could just never buy, because it was permanently frozen.
You have no clue what's going on, and when you're in that position, you shouldn't talk.
It's really annoying, when there's so much misinformation in this very forum on the subject of this and I've been correcting everyone for several days constantly. It's crazy in fact, because it makes no sense.
tell me what to buy rn

It's actually still not too late, as long as you can get in.

• Woah
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Buy some books about entrepreneurship and start to make real business, built on real value.
Or invest your money into MSCI World etf.
sounds too hard ngl. i prefer rotting rn

Bought yesterday for 8k. Already + 6k up and rising you can buy it but tomorrow should be the real squeeze. Its your own risk if you keep it then. It may drop.

Going to sell al and wait for dip qnd buy for 15k. Then wait till end of the day and keep loke 3k or 4k for the squeese tomorrow don't want to risk it.

ok apparently GS2C is still open ( it's GameStop Germany) , trading at 386 EUR rn.
some people report buying it today
dunno what to do

Going to sell al and wait for dip qnd buy for 15k. Then wait till end of the day and keep loke 3k or 4k for the squeese tomorrow don't want to risk it.
I bet nobody is going to be able to trade it. If you want your orders filled at all and not miss out on the boat, put your sell orders up, at least for 50% of position, to which you'd be happy with. Idk, 5k? 10k? It might reach 100k tbh, nobody knows though. But don't be too greedy. Nobody knows what is going to happen. Anything might happen, literally anything is possible here.
I would not buy any dips. I don't think whatever is going to happen, is going to be trading. I'm very interested to see what will happen.
Guess there was the example of volkswagen...
Also I don't believe trading is going to be possible, because it will be frozen permanently... So that's a thing too. You might only be able to "reduce" position. Forget about buying. Idk though.

Last edited:
I would not buy any dips. I don't think whatever is going to happen, is going to be trading. I'm very interested to see what will happen.
Guess there was the example of volkswagen...
Also I don't believe trading is going to be possible, because it will be frozen permanently... So that's a thing too. You might only be able to "reduce" position. Forget about buying. Idk though.
they will scamaz us

I could buy 1 GME with trade republic this morning for 280 € but now they closed trading due to "technical problems" :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: diggbicc, everythingisacope, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
they will scamaz us
They already are.
They're pulling every single trick in the book and use all the "terrorist" words to dissuade people and prevent anyone from participation in this now.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Pumanator, thecaste and 1 other person
Buy some books about entrepreneurship and start to make real business, built on real value.
Or invest your money into MSCI World etf.
If you want to gamble and do some high risk - high reward trades, you better wait till this storm is over and the next chances are building up. Be on board from day one, and sell when retards like today are buying.
don't act smart you puffy lipped ape

'make real business built on real value' as if that's somehow risk free and requires LESS capital than investing in a stock which is a pretty much guaranteed return? Braindead.

You need money to make money. Just because you can't get a 1000x return off of something doesn't mean it's worthless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, diggbicc, BigBoy and 6 others

'make real business built on real value' as if that's somehow risk free and requires LESS capital than investing in a stock which is a pretty much guaranteed return? Braindead.

You need money to make money. Just because you can't get a 1000x return off of something doesn't mean it's worthless.
He's been shouting loud, but obviously has 0 information in regards to anything he writes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 5818, thecaste and 3 others
sounds too hard ngl. i prefer rotting rn
it's ape advice

If you're young get into college for a good STEM degree & read books on investing on the side. You'll be fine. The foundations are either a) rich parents or b) a good job. You need these unless you're feeling incredibly lucky.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 10536
He's been shouting loud, but obviously has 0 information in regards to anything he writes.
unironically if etoro wasn't stealing you with their pips commission, following some of the best investors automatically, ie mostly kirke, would make you decently less poor. Tbh ideally you can follow their position without beeing on etoro, and make your own choices afterward based on the knowledge gained.

Yeah maybe your right.
Im just burned, because i lost big bucks during the crypto hype.
Invested a lot beause of Fomo, and everyone around telling me "it will moon 100%" "we will get rich".
Then the big collapse came.

it's ape advice

If you're young get into college for a good STEM degree & read books on investing on the side. You'll be fine. The foundations are either a) rich parents or b) a good job. You need these unless you're feeling incredibly lucky.
I did all this. Look at me though... Nearly homeless.
Read lots of books in terms of investment/trading and also went into electrical engineering. Fuck my life. Worst luck possible in regards to everything. Also always had every opportunity too. Had 10btc in 2014. Knew about bitcoin literally the very first years it was made. Now this gamestop monkey business. I knew of it early too...

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 1862, thecaste and 1 other person
Read lots of books in terms of investment/trading and also went into electrical engineering. Fuck my life. Worst luck possible in regards to everything. Also always had every opportunity too. Had 10btc in 2014. Knew about bitcoin literally the very first years it was made. Now this gamestop monkey business. I knew of it early too...
your life is "the exception proves the rule", you'r nordic, above average, ok height, high IQ, decent grades, yet poor and khhv. You'r autism ended u tbh.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 10536
Yeah maybe your right.
Im just burned, because i lost big bucks during the crypto hype.
Invested a lot beause of Fomo, and everyone around telling me "it will moon 100%" "we will get rich".
Then the big collapse came.
media relating to crypto (especially youtubers) are so toxic man

bright colours and capital letters to try to get you to become stupidly bullish. Best is to have a steady income & just allocate maybe 10% every month to something safe like BTC, ETH, maybe cardano.

Remember, it only takes one crazy increase to give you substantial returns. There will be people in 2023 saying 'i wish i invested in 2020'.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and oatmeal

ok apparently GS2C is still open ( it's GameStop Germany) , trading at 386 EUR rn.
some people report buying it today
dunno what to do
View attachment 950535
is still open now. would it make a difference buying this instead of GME ?

• +1
Reactions: PetitusMeatus2
your life is "the exception proves the rule", you'r nordic, above average, ok height, high IQ, decent grades, yet poor and khhv. You'r autism ended u tbh.
Is he clinically autistic?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what happened man? :( sad shit

• So Sad
I'm fine. I've visited lots of psychologists and all of them said I'm perfectly fine. Actually once even applied for autismbux to only get rejected.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 3043, doncel and 1 other person
I'm fine. I've visited lots of psychologists and all of them said I'm perfectly fine. Actually once even applied for autismbux to only get rejected.
Okay, good to hear, you seem like an intelligent, well-spoken and respectable person. We're all gona make it brahs.

• Love it
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 3043
1 million iqcel youre gonna make it bro dont worry

not like your typical autist but he lacks awareness a lot IRL and IVL, can't see the obvious things in the opposite gender, or with males. And overall in relationship. It's hard to explain fully with words, but it's as if it was a robot, that is intelligent, that keeps on his monologue, and believes that he is very aware/sentient and says so while factually he isn't.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and thecaste
The gme rallye could go on for the next 2 weeks. Some covered shorts will exercise as they are due Friday but wont be instant. another majority of shorts are due feb 12. Its a process and not instant, also more shorts have been loaded as they now expect a selloff on friday and will capitalize on the drop going into next week.

what happened man? :( sad shit
Stupid mistakes. Ugly incel. Worst luck possible in every possible way. Always fuck everything up.
I've doubled my trading account in 2020, but it's no use, when its very little money.
Took me a long time to finish the degree, as I had to take a break and go to work, because had no money for food anymore. Also worst luck in finding jobs too. Took me on avg over 6months to get a job and I have experience... It still takes forever and I can't even get a proper job either. Now I can't get a job with my degree, work as electrician.................
Also got majorly sick a few times, too and currently I have a broken leg.
At least this year I bought most of bitcoins dips and made enough money to buy 2 3060s and now I have them mining. But 100% it will backfire on me somehow, as everything always does. They make 45 euros a week now, and it'd take 6months at this rate to pay off.
My plan now is to just not rope somehow and invest every single cent I come around into bitcoin, especially when it dips to 20-25k range and just hoard it forever till it reach 1million, unironically, in something like 2029.
Otherwise it's death sentence for me.
I'll invest in other things too, but crypto mainly. Of course, things might change with time, but now it's not looking good.
Oh and also never had a single friend and am khhv.
I don't even know why I even bother living anymore. Every single day is a torture.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, lutte, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
not like your typical autist but he lacks awareness a lot IRL and IVL, can't see the obvious things in the opposite gender, or with males. And overall in relationship. It's hard to explain fully with words, but it's as if it was a robot, that is intelligent, that keeps on his monologue, and believes that he is very aware/sentient and says so while factually he isn't.
Damn, seems like the typical symptoms of too much rotting or traumatic childhood experiences. Do you know him in RL?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10536
Damn, seems like the typical symptoms of too much rotting or traumatic childhood experiences. Do you know him in RL?
No sadly, but i would loved trying to make him more aware of his situation, talking with him for hours and days, about his life and experiences showed me what the issue was. And he lacks luck too but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
jfl now i need to wait another 2 days until i can trade dafuq is this shit. fuck it ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: doncel and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and doncel
@Intjcel in what country do you live?

• +1