get maxilla projection naturally?

B

bigballsniqqa

Iron
(17M) i have been researching on ways to get good maxilla projection,all i see is that it isnt possible naturally, whilst i also see other people saying stuff like mewing,chewing,zygo pulling,facepulling and bonesmashing work . Do any of those non- surgery methods work or is surgery the only way?

(17M) i have been researching on ways to get good maxilla projection,all i see is that it isnt possible naturally, whilst i also see other people saying stuff like mewing,chewing,zygo pulling,facepulling and bonesmashing work . Do any of those non- surgery methods work or is surgery the only way?
they work

They so obviously don't work, and if they do, they will not work in the way you want. Use your brain.

I wonder when the mewing meme and all the other bus will end, really.

Guys, do you fucking realize that the inventor of mewing was disposed of their medical license due to malpractice? And you do really need an explanation for knowing that smashing your bones is one of the most retarded ideas ever considered in history of mankind?

God forbid, but if you got cancer, would you rather go to an oncologist or to a quack who cures cancer and covid with bleach?

Look on mma fighters and their faces. Bonesmashing works def but its harmful for your nerves.

Mewing is just moving your hyoid bone which is good but not changing recession.

Pulling is tru but you must do it almost 24/7 to see diff

so basically its over for me lmao
ig ill just go gym now or ropemaxx if gym doesnt work

No

• Love it
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok