GET ME FUCKING RID OF THIS JEW MEDS (SSRI)

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
IDK MAN I THINK THIS SSRI SHIT IS DESTROYING MY LIFE
FUUUUUUCK DOCTORS
IAM GAINING WEIGHT LIKE MOTHERFUCKER,MY FUCKING DICK DOESNT WORK AT ALL,I HAVE 0 LIBIDO AND I CANNOT EVEN TALK PROPERLY IDK WHY
FUUUUUUUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 1476
FUUUUUUCK DOCTORS
IAM GAINING WEIGHT LIKE MOTHERFUCKER,MY FUCKING DICK DOESNT WORK AT ALL,I HAVE 0 LIBIDO AND I CANNOT EVEN TALK PROPERLY IDK WHY
FUUUUUUUCK
Why are you on ssris? Stop it you retard

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 10524
Little over a year
Try to get off them fr. If you continue they will eventually stop working anyways and then you are left with a brain that's so fcked up I would happily bet a couple grand you gonna rope

FUUUUUUCK DOCTORS
FUUUUUUUCK

Tell the doctor to prescribe wellbutrin. It is also an antidepressant (not an SSRI) but it actually raises libido.

Get tf off that shit man

Which ssris are you taking ?

FUUUUUUCK DOCTORS
FUUUUUUUCK
Do your friends know you are depressed or borderline or bipolar whatever you might have ? Or do you keep it secret ?

i take them but got lucky with no sides

Get off those jewpills fucking retard they literally destroy you

the divine protein shake cures depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Bro try a MAOI seriously, much better then SSRI's, they don't cause cucked side effects like this cause they don't only raise seratonin levels but literally all neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Htobrother
Bro try a MAOI seriously, much better then SSRI's, they don't cause cucked side effects like this cause they don't only raise seratonin levels but literally all neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine as well

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I kept getting leaner even on fucking SSRI and mirtazapine. Stop making excuses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back