Get off this shithole while you still can

H

hello12344

Master
I was super active on here from like October 2023 - February 2024 and I was basically just a fully blackpilled incel. Like I was legitimately catching myself from texting "JFL" and "DNR" to my irl friends and shit. I would legit just hop on .org everyday after finishing my college assignments and just read through devastating black-pills for hours. And then once it hit 10 pm I would take 200 mg caffeine, go be a gymcel, and then come back home at midnight and tweak out off the caffeine until 3am. I would fully talk to myself in the car like a schizo too on the way back discussing the black-pills of my life by myself.

I finally quit the whole incel routine a few months after cuz I graduated and had to start my job and lock in and shit. It was hard, but by like May or June I fully quit .org other than the occasional comment once in a while.

In August/September I started hooking up w some girl that I met through a friend. And guess what? She mentioned on multiple occasions that the only reason we were doing stuff was cuz she thought I was hot. That's actually fuckin crazy I was tweakin out for 6 months having genuine schizophrenic conversations with myself about how I was ugly and need to rope asap and shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Whole time looks were never my problem - I legit jus barely even try to get bitches in the first place. Now that I think about it every time I've actually tried to get women I've been somewhat successful.

Sure if ur an LTN or below + dont have height to save you it might actually be over, but even then still wtf is the point of wasting ur time on here. Just go live your life and keep trying to socialcirclemaxx + be NT + talk to women, the time gon pass regardless might as well make good use of it. Time is the most precious thing in the world don't waste it on this shithole.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Naduk Baduk, Robert_, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 20 others
Now that I think about it every time I've actually tried to get women I've been somewhat successful.
This is the only question you need to ask to discover if you're incel or not (mine was the opposite).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Always Stay You, twojei, Akhi and 7 others
This is the only question you need to ask to discover if you're incel or not (mine was the opposite).
But even then why rot on here?

• +1
Reactions: Robert_, greywind, Kao and 2 others
I was super active on here from like October 2023 - February 2024 and I was basically just a fully blackpilled incel. Like I was legitimately catching myself from texting "JFL" and "DNR" to my irl friends and shit. I would legit just hop on .org everyday after finishing my college assignments and just read through devastating black-pills for hours. And then once it hit 10 pm I would take 200 mg caffeine, go be a gymcel, and then come back home at midnight and tweak out off the caffeine until 3am. I would fully talk to myself in the car like a schizo too on the way back discussing the black-pills of my life by myself.

I finally quit the whole incel routine a few months after cuz I graduated and had to start my job and lock in and shit. It was hard, but by like May or June I fully quit .org other than the occasional comment once in a while.

In August/September I started hooking up w some girl that I met through a friend. And guess what? She mentioned on multiple occasions that the only reason we were doing stuff was cuz she thought I was hot. That's actually fuckin crazy I was tweakin out for 6 months having genuine schizophrenic conversations with myself about how I was ugly and need to rope asap and shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Whole time looks were never my problem - I legit jus barely even try to get bitches in the first place. Now that I think about it every time I've actually tried to get women I've been somewhat successful.

Sure if ur an LTN or below + dont have height to save you it might actually be over, but even then still wtf is the point of wasting ur time on here. Just go live your life and keep trying to socialcirclemaxx + be NT + talk to women, the time gon pass regardless might as well make good use of it. Time is the most precious thing in the world don't waste it on this shithole.
lol why though this website feels the closest thing to like an entire male facebook and other sites are sooo moderated and emotional at least people here try to atleast seem somewhat comparable to how people would cook the life the people

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NoLongerHuman, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, bloomercel, deadstock and 2 others
lol why though this website feels the closest thing to like an entire male facebook and other sites are sooo moderated and emotional at least people here try to atleast seem somewhat comparable to how people would cook the life the people
Not exactly a good thing though it subconsciously makes you wayyy less NT. Like I remember during my .org phase this one time I got blackout drunk w some irl friends and they said I was ranting about height for like 30 minutes and seething at some other dude for being 6'2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Robert_, NoLongerHuman, Soter and 2 others

I agree bro but I need surgery done for me. I don't care if women find me good looking; I don't find me good looking.

This homosexual forum is till i get bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
OP is a dravidian chad btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, twojei, bloomercel and 8 others
I agree bro but I need surgery done for me. I don't care if women find me good looking; I don't find me good looking.

damn isnt bimax an incredibly long process? I stg I used to think I needed a genio, but I went from 18%bf to like 12%bf and realized the fat kinda just made it look like that. Face is perfect now ngl, its a good thing I aint get any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and normie_joe
Not exactly a good thing though it subconsciously makes you wayyy less NT. Like I remember during my .org phase this one time I got blackout drunk w some irl friends and they said I was ranting about height for like 30 minutes and seething at some other dude for being 6'2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol dont give af If you have looks and are dating... to be honest smartly with women below your looks level tbh as long as you dont embarass yourself I used to browse this site when that crazy bandana fucker used to post right in front of my ex yet im gay and love sucking dick

• +1
tldr you had one girl liking you and you rejected the pill?:feelskek: See ya when she leaves you idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Robert_, Always Stay You, BrainrottenZoomer and 8 others
tldr you had one girl liking you and you rejected the pill?:feelskek: See ya when she leaves you idiot
Not one there's been others in the past, she alr left me tho lol shit was on limited time from the beginning for other rzns. I also didn't reject the pill - you can be blackpilled and not waste your life rotting thats all Im trynna say

• +1
the only value this site has is botb, funny to scroll through tho

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, RealNinja and Jason Voorhees
the only value this site has is botb, funny to scroll through tho
greycel take as always. The value resides in offtopic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert_, BrainrottenZoomer, Acion and 9 others
Site saved my life you faggots are sheep and hop on the hate bandwagon just cause

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, goober55, 88PSLinAgartha and 4 others
Not one there's been others in the past, she alr left me tho lol shit was on limited time from the beginning for other rzns. I also didn't reject the pill - you can be blackpilled and not waste your life rotting thats all Im trynna say
“other rzns” being you’re not that gl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Ultimate Subhuman™
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, kyrre and normie_joe
Good convos about anything with pilled knowledge people

Agreed.

It's these types of discussions that really highlight the philosophical and intellectual side of .org

Screenshot 20240414 194913 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and BigBoy

Then you have body dysmorphia or strive for perfection, which will never be achieved.
Getting attractive enough to be comfortable with women is the whole point of being here.

there’s a reason you’re still here don’t bite the hand that feeds u

Whose hand is this that feeds me?

I have no clue as to who or what you are referring to.

Whose hand is this that feeds me?

I have no clue as to who or what you are referring to.
bud it means don’t criticize what you enjoy

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

Why not follow your own advice?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
not a single molecule summary: a girl liked me so I became a cuck the end

• +1
bud it means don’t criticize what you enjoy

OK first, you absolutely can criticize anything you enjoy. That's called a critique. You can enjoy a movie and state what you liked and what you didn't like.

Second, I don't enjoy this shithole. I'm miserable here. Happy people don't come here. It's just one way of coping. If this account gets banned, I'll cope with something else.

You've never been blackpilled or an incel. Stop telling others to get off the site and follow your advice.

• +1
OK first, you absolutely can criticize anything you enjoy. That's called a critique. You can enjoy a movie and state what you liked and what you didn't like.

Second, I don't enjoy this shithole. I'm miserable here. Happy people don't come here. It's just one way of coping. If this account gets banned, I'll cope with something else.
Yeah okay, it’s a good cope to you then, the best you could find.
Still you hate your condition and the desperation that led u here, not this place per se

well obviously if you can slay then why are you here in the first place nigger

the thing is most people here are actually involuntarily celibate unlike you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, twojei and NoLongerHuman
You're just retarded. It's not all black and white with this relationships.

But I guess how would you know if you never had one
I had one.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and bloomercel

BOTB is trash, it is all genetics. Period
Yeah lol I remember in 2023 I was all excited like look at this hidden info I’m going to ascend to Chad 😂

In reality, the only “looksmaxxing” you can do is skin care, dieting, getting lean/ putting on muscle, and fin/min for hair. All the other shit is mostly a meme.