Getting a girlfriend is not too hard if you're average

Lmao @forevergymcelling just got hit with that uno reverse card.

But it’s true not matter how much you mog or how good you think you are, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER
My gf has never had social media so I’m as safe as it gets for modern standards. Plus I have looked down her WhatsApp and texts phone several times and have never found anything

@Amnesia but yeah I agree, it’s fucking brutal being that guy. Not sure how I’d cope if I found out.

As unlikely as it (imo) that I’ll get cucked. I’m still realistic and know that one day it may happen. At the end of the day she’s a foid so can’t be fully trusted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Sub0, Kamui and 1 other person
My gf has never had social media so I’m as safe as it gets. Plus I have looked down her WhatsApp and texts phone several times and have never found anything

@Amnesia but yeah I agree, it’s fucking brutal being that guy. Not sure how I’d cope if I found out.

As unlikely as it (imo) that I’ll get cucked. I’m still realistic and know that one day it may happen. At the end of the day she’s a foid so can’t be fully trusted
i think in todays age if u are actually serious about an LTR and are investing heavily both time and money with ur significant other its very reasonable to have an open phone policy with each otherr. That at any time if either of u want u can ask to look at ur partners phone / social media. And share location

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Sub0, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Looks like she should be stirring a cauldron

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I’ve spoken with slayers before and they say usually older bitches are way easier than younger ones since they’re dying for attention

They’ll be like 40 years old and dying on the inside cuz they haven’t had good dick in a decade since their husbands are too much of a beta to get his dick up and fuck them properly, then when a young guy who actually can fuck them properly comes along they go crazy

The age pill will always be the final pill

“Time takes everybody out, time is undefeated.” ~ Rocky Balboa
As an incel I can say older women are easy asf. At my old workplace and even current one cougars and other hoes that be old asf hit on me all the time. It makes me rage because I know if they were young they’d hate me like normal aged foids.

Shits crazy how they will try fuck the same guys they rejected in their primes s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Zizou, SoundnVision and 3 others
As an incel I can say older women are easy asf. At my old workplace and even current one cougars and other hoes that be old asf hit on me all the time. It makes me rage because I know if they were young they’d hate me like normal aged foids.

Shits crazy how they will try fuck the same guys they rejected in their primes s
This. Big time. They were light years ahead of the NT social circle that you began the moment their carousel stopped and bills began.

I need to milfmax after looksmaxxing

I wouldn’t mind being some thicc 50 year old roasties sugar baby

• JFL
Reactions: Roge and PrinceLuenLeoncur
10 years older than me and in a relationship with a 40+ yo guy, she wants to get married and have kids but he doesnt. im sure she will leave him and would fuck with me 24/7 with no regrets before getting in another relationship. she will with someone else...

image.png

yet while still with him and her saying "theyre doing great" i made her admit wanting to suck my cock all day, in the car, in bars, in the street at night, everywhere. she loves sucking cock. and shes my ideal type of woman face wise. beautiful, classy, has a little fox look with cute nose and i know she looks great sucking cock. its painful to think tho, since i have no cock anymore

she told me she would love me to wait her to return from work with a hard cock and stick it to her and fuck her standing up fast and strong immediately

even admitted to wanting to have kids and live with me despite the age gap. ngl its a strong fantasy i even felt good in the moment. she is so hot tbh and sweet at the same time.

she praised me and told me so many stuff. called me her treasure and her beautiful fucker (in my native language).
i felt strange knowing that it's completely over. it was better that we stop talking. i cant bro
whats your native language and how old?

I need to milfmax after looksmaxxing

I wouldn’t mind being some thicc 50 year old roasties sugar baby
google hotwifes on twitter, you can become their bull even without looksmaxing especially if you are a nigga (from my knowledge you are)

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
google hotwifes on twitter, you can become their bull even without looksmaxing especially if you are a nigga (from my knowledge you are)
Noted

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Is better to just find a normal milf who wants to cheat, hotwives will make you do weird sht. Plus they probably want roided thug guys not like normie bbc

Also jfl at having your husband tagged in dozens of pics all over your profile and still doing this shit

I could end their whole marriage in one message
But this never happens in real life?

Gymcelmaxxers ruining marriages just never happens. Most marriages in 2024 work out just fine.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and trueceI
What did the guy who she was tryna cuck him with look like?

Is better to just find a normal milf who wants to cheat, hotwives will make you do weird sht. Plus they probably want roided thug guys not like normie bbc
Idgaf how it happens lol I just wanna be a sugar baby

Also I could easily thugmax if I wanted to cuz I have very low trust pheno

Gymcelmaxxers ruining marriages just never happens. Most marriages in 2024 work out just fine.
Cage lmao, we’re at the highest divorce rate in history and you’re saying this shit

They work out just fine cuz the husbands don’t find it

In my boxing gym there used to be this young manlet lightskin coach that was ripped af who talked about how he used to fuck a lot of his female clients who had bfs and even showed proof of it on his phone of text messages and vids between them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, trueceI, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

Cage lmao, we’re at the highest divorce rate in history and you’re saying this shit

In my boxing gym there used to be this young manlet lightskin coach that was ripped af who talked about how he used to fuck a lot of his female clients who had bfs and even showed proof of it on his phone of text messages and vids between them
Tbh I am not insecure and trust my wife to go on private 1 on 1 training sessions with her lightskin PT. She always comes back sweaty, disheveled and smelling funny. I love how hard my wife works to stay in shape :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Jaded and Kamui

Whenever I see ripped HTN+ instructors I don't doubt for a second.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Whenever I see ripped HTN+ instructors I don't doubt for a second.
Doesn’t even have to be HTN+ just any tall in shape dude with an acceptable pheno

The coach I was talking about was MTN but he had mogger Afro Latino pheno

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

"muh my manlet friend at boxing fucks wives"

First off
  • you don't want to be a manlet
  • unmarried people cope so much with divorce statistics and forget about all the Chads that marry
    • It's as if you think all Chads just fuck random bitches, when 99.99999999% of real Chads aside from movie/rockstars, get married.
  • married Chads can also just go to hookers while having stability and a family

Just a new perspective. I'm trying to further blackpill you. It's such a trope that the more attractive and successful you are, the more you interfere with other people's relationships because you want to mog and feel powerful.

Most real Chads aren't trying to risk getting stabbed by some Chav because he CAN fuck his gf and cuck him.

Also the PT you mention is manlet so he ain't slaying shit. He's running starving dog game in his gym. That's where he's at - interfering with relationships that aren't his, and dealing with unloyal bitches because he can't find a woman who will stay with him and be faithful.

I know I sounded bluepill, and I was being a bit facetious and hyperbolic to try get a response; but what I'm saying is true imo.

If she has Instagram, she aint yours
Committed relationships don't exist on 2024.

When you have a girlfriend in 2024, you don't "have" a girlfriend, it's just your turn.

In 2024, women are sexually desensitized due to sleeping around, and have hundreds of thousands of desperate low-value men sending DMs to them on social media, hoping for sex and attention. This only increases the competition against you.

Modern "committed" relationships in a nutshell:

Screenshot 2024 03 18 16 40 50 228 comandroidchrome edit

Also, read this:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Doesn’t even have to be HTN+ just any tall in shape dude with an acceptable pheno
??????????????/

Muh civilized

Get real my nigga

The only men that have to repress their animalistic nature and be civilized are sub LMS men (looks money status)

There are legit men out there with 8 figure networths out there rn living like medieval kings getting to snack on the worlds finest treats, I’m talking harems of Stacie’s of every ethnicity and race having threesomes with them daily and doing every degenerate activities that you or me will probably NEVER get to do

The only men that get to live life like this are famous celebs, pro athletes, rappers, singers, actors, multi millionaires, billionaires, you name it

true ngl

Committed relationships don't exist on 2024.

When you have a girlfriend in 2024, you don't "have" a girlfriend, it's just your turn.

In 2024, women are sexually desensitized due to sleeping around, and have hundreds of thousands of desperate low-value men sending DMs to them on social media, hoping for sex and attention. This only increases the competition against you.

Modern "committed" relationships in a nutshell:

View attachment 2821476

Also, read this:

Your dick number 456866443355

"muh my manlet friend at boxing fucks wives"

First off
  • you don't want to be a manlet
Wasn’t my point
  • unmarried people cope so much with divorce statistics and forget about all the Chads that marry
    • It's as if you think all Chads just fuck random bitches, when 99.99999999% of real Chads aside from movie/rockstars, get married.
I didn’t said that, it’s water that most high SMV niggas are in LTRs, obviously you’re gonna want to come home to something genuine instead of just fucking any bitch you see
  • married Chads can also just go to hookers while having stability and a family
Most dudes aren’t willing to nor wanna fuck hookers mate

Besides why would a Chad or any man who can easily have ONS wanna go to a hooker when they can just go to a bar or a club
Just a new perspective. I'm trying to further blackpill you. It's such a trope that the more attractive and successful you are, the more you interfere with other people's relationships because you want to mog and feel powerful.

Most real Chads aren't trying to risk getting stabbed by some Chav because he CAN fuck his gf and cuck him.
Dawg who the fuck is going to stab a nigga just cuz he fucked his bitch 💀 bffr, do you live in the hood or some shit?
Also the PT you mention is manlet so he ain't slaying shit. He's running starving dog game in his gym. That's where he's at - interfering with relationships that aren't his,
This manlet in question was like 5’8 and even tho he was MTN PSL wise I could say from a normie standard was he was easily Tyronelite

The whole manlet dilemma is semi cope as long as you’re gl

You probably live in Europe so take in mind I live in the US where people are shorter
and dealing with unloyal bitches because he can't find a woman who will stay with him and be faithful.
>”Ik I sounded bluepill”
>”I’m trying to further blackpill you”
Nick Young Wtf GIF

This is just cope saying that cuz he slays he can’t find a faithful woman
??????????????/
What’s with all the question marks my guy

I find it so comical all this theorycelling about how to cuck proof your completely theoretical future wife/gf

guys who havent ever interreacted with a woman think they know the magical formula to keep from being cheated on
It’s just emotions and power politics. If she benefits more from leaving you than being with you she will. Minus extenuating circumstances. Unless she has an emotional connection to you i.e a pair bond.

Is it actually a social falio to have no posts?

I have like 530 followers jus from meeting people which Im decent at. Its not like random girls are following me typically
Decent, but a few photos would be better.

Also the PT you mention is manlet so he ain't slaying shit. He's running starving dog game in his gym. That's where he's at - interfering with relationships that aren't his, and dealing with unloyal bitches because he can't find a woman who will stay with him and be faithful.
Isn't it just game? Starving dog sounds like cope because the odds are a numbers game you won't know unless you try

Isn't it just game? Starving dog sounds like cope because the odds are a numbers game you won't know unless you try
Word lol

I saw first hand with my own eyes the type of shit these bitches were sending to him

If being a slayer and having bitches beg you to fuck them makes you a starving dog then shit nigga, call me Scooby Doo when he sees scooby snacks

I want that shit

Besides why would a Chad or any man who can easily have ONS wanna go to a hooker when they can just go to a bar or a club
Not wanting to get caught by their wife so they go to a hooker. It's very common. That's how married men avoid getting caught cheating.

I'm talking specifically about Chads who marry. They won't cheat on their wife. Most won't go to hookers, but some do; moreso than having an affair. Some married men pay for sex even if their relationship ISN'T dead bedroom.

It's moreso about protecting the kids and making sure they have a nice upbringing. Not ruining your son/daughters childhood becomes infinitely more important than "slaying" as you get older.

What's the point of bringing the risk of getting stabbed in your own home when trying to do homework with your kid just because "muh slaying"?

The true blackpill is below:

Chads could always slay. They had ONS and played multiple girls at once as soon as girls started flocking to them, as soon as they hit puberty, in highschool.

This forum is full of young adults, mostly virgins who want to emulate that for themselves, having missed out on those years - so that's where the thoughts of "female validation, slaying etc" get overblown. That's where the cognitive dissonance of "guys in relationships always get cheated on bro" comes in. It's a soothing thought to think that most guys in relationships, are in relationships where there's no real mutual attraction, and, it's generally true.

But simply being in a healthy relationship and planning together, going on holidays together, courtship, honeymoon, first house, kids, stability is essentially a marker of being a success, and a normal person, in a traditional sense. It's what every man is really striving for.

"40 year old slayers/bachelors are just coping their asses off, and usually work too low paid jobs to have anyone find them a good suitor, or afford a mortgage etc. So partying, nightlife, alcohol, sports etc become overarching copes"

Ask yourself. Would you rather be the local 45 year old slayer, impressing your motley crew friends in the pub by being a catch to some younger girls?

Or would you rather be independently wealthy with your own wife and son. Having your own job, roles, skills and responsibilities that keep you invigorated in life and having the stability and reassurance that everything is going as planned and will be okay?

It's a big distinction. But I know horny guys in their late teens to early twenties can't think this way. Imagine everyone asking you "why haven't you settled down yet? why haven't you found a nice girl? why haven't you got your own house? ....but I'm slaying and cucking guys infront of their gfs:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Doesn't cut it after a certain age, and it's BRUTAL.

Chads always knew they could attract beautiful girls easily, and they never needed to think about it or reflect on it. EVERYBODY ELSE IS COPING ad infinitum

• +1
Reactions: The_God
That’s why you need to get her pregnant tbh if you don’t want to get cucked. If you bond with the child etc when she gives birth she’ll be way less likely to cheat on you due to her mother instincts and cost/affect means cheating now would be really fucking stupid not just to her but her daughter/sons live.

Most women cheat when the guy doesn’t satisfy their emotional needs or doesn’t bond with the child properly due to always working etc.
Gonna go full traditional and never touch a condom gonna breed a whole football team ong

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Yes it does

I've literally cucked so many guys who had gfs and so has my chad friend

The same Chad from these threads:

Yes it does

I've literally cucked so many guys who had gfs and so has my chad friend

View attachment 2822386

The same Chad from these threads:

any celebrity lookalike of him?what does he look like

Most people date and marry literal whores, people fail to use context clues on who they get with. How you gonna put a ring on a whore who you met at a club or social gathering and a bunch of male friends

• +1
Reactions: watah, Kamui and BeanletMogger
Not wanting to get caught by their wife so they go to a hooker. It's very common. That's how married men avoid getting caught cheating.

I'm talking specifically about Chads who marry. They won't cheat on their wife. Most won't go to hookers, but some do; moreso than having an affair. Some married men pay for sex even if their relationship ISN'T dead bedroom.

It's moreso about protecting the kids and making sure they have a nice upbringing. Not ruining your son/daughters childhood becomes infinitely more important than "slaying" as you get older.

What's the point of bringing the risk of getting stabbed in your own home when trying to do homework with your kid just because "muh slaying"?
This must be a UK thing bruv 💀 in the US escorts cost an arm and a leg and plus it’s illegal

For $500 you get to fuck a 400 lbs obese sheboon who’s missing an eye and an arm with a yeast infection

Chads could always slay. They had ONS and played multiple girls at once as soon as girls started flocking to them, as soon as they hit puberty, in highschool.

This forum is full of young adults, mostly virgins who want to emulate that for themselves, having missed out on those years - so that's where the thoughts of "female validation, slaying etc" get overblown. That's where the cognitive dissonance of "guys in relationships always get cheated on bro" comes in. It's a soothing thought to think that most guys in relationships, are in relationships where there's no real mutual attraction, and, it's generally true.

But simply being in a healthy relationship and planning together, going on holidays together, courtship, honeymoon, first house, kids, stability is essentially a marker of being a success, and a normal person, in a traditional sense. It's what every man is really striving for.

"40 year old slayers/bachelors are just coping their asses off, and usually work too low paid jobs to have anyone find them a good suitor, or afford a mortgage etc. So partying, nightlife, alcohol, sports etc become overarching copes"

Ask yourself. Would you rather be the local 45 year old slayer, impressing your motley crew friends in the pub by being a catch to some younger girls?View attachment 2821525

Or would you rather be independently wealthy with your own wife and son. Having your own job, roles, skills and responsibilities that keep you invigorated in life and having the stability and reassurance that everything is going as planned and will be okay?

It's a big distinction. But I know horny guys in their late teens to early twenties can't think this way. Imagine everyone asking you "why haven't you settled down yet? why haven't you found a nice girl? why haven't you got your own house? ....but I'm slaying and cucking guys infront of their gfs:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Chads always knew they could attract beautiful girls easily, and they never needed to think about it or reflect on it. EVERYBODY ELSE IS COPING ad infinitum
With all this being said I understand what you’re saying

But this whole fuckin traditionalist dream of being married, and living happily ever after with your wife and kids is dead mate, it may not be for your generation since I assume that you’re older than me but for niggas who are in their 20s and below the game is fucked and rigged

Divorce rate is at all time high, the economy is fucked beyond belief, foids are at their narciest they’ve been in history, foids are getting drilled and stuffed like oreos by mfs, men are weak and full of soy the moment they pop out of their wombs etc etc bffr

Your dream will likely never be realized dude, I’m just being as realistic as possible, I’m not a doomer or antinatalist but even I can realize that these things are just so far out of your reach as the average man you’re better off just not working for it

• +1
Reactions: robtical
plus it’s illegal
do they even really police that shit? like are americans scared to get escorts or is it one of those things where it's technically illegal but no one/police really give a fuck sorta like how drinking under 21 is illegal but no one cares and does it anyways

do they even really police that shit? like are americans scared to get escorts or is it one of those things where it's technically illegal but no one/police really give a fuck sorta like how drinking under 21 is illegal but no one cares and does it anyways
Nope lol police dgaf at all

It’s just that because people know it’s illegal they’d rather not do it

Also imagine letting other people know that you’ve paid for pussy before in the past lmao, they’re gonna look at you weird obviously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and dopaminebeyondfried
10 years older than me and in a relationship with a 40+ yo guy, she wants to get married and have kids but he doesnt. im sure she will leave him and would fuck with me 24/7 with no regrets before getting in another relationship. she will with someone else...

image.png

yet while still with him and her saying "theyre doing great" i made her admit wanting to suck my cock all day, in the car, in bars, in the street at night, everywhere. she loves sucking cock. and shes my ideal type of woman face wise. beautiful, classy, has a little fox look with cute nose and i know she looks great sucking cock. its painful to think tho, since i have no cock anymore

she told me she would love me to wait her to return from work with a hard cock and stick it to her and fuck her standing up fast and strong immediately

even admitted to wanting to have kids and live with me despite the age gap. ngl its a strong fantasy i even felt good in the moment. she is so hot tbh and sweet at the same time.

she praised me and told me so many stuff. called me her treasure and her beautiful fucker (in my native language).
i felt strange knowing that it's completely over. it was better that we stop talking. i cant bro
What you mean you have no cock?

i think in todays age if u are actually serious about an LTR and are investing heavily both time and money with ur significant other its very reasonable to have an open phone policy with each otherr. That at any time if either of u want u can ask to look at ur partners phone / social media. And share location
Huge cope. Cheaters just get smarter. What may work is rotting at home, not going out without you and no social media access/aka nokia phone only for calls. But good luck doing that

Ask yourself. Would you rather be the local 45 year old slayer, impressing your motley crew friends in the pub by being a catch to some younger girls?View attachment 2821525

Agreed with the low status slaying coper.

Doesnt even have to be someone "better" just different. We are attracted to variety. Even if I had a steady FWB who was really hot I still would desire to have sex with other women who might be objectively not as attractive just cause the new experience is fun

It doesn't even have to be looked at as negative, this is just how it is. Monogomy isn't easy or default.

Every single super new Video game that you were dying to start playing got old after a while and you wanted to play something else even if that other video game wasn't "as good" or "better"

If you're in a relationship you will get cucked, doesn't mean that relationship doesn't provide a net positive value to your life
I don’t agree. I’ve noticed girls stick to one type almost indefinitely. Try talking to a girl who strictly likes black guys if you’re not black.

Women are extremely vigilant about their types. Much much more so than men.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Also jfl at having your husband tagged in dozens of pics all over your profile and still doing this shit

I could end their whole marriage in one message
Good post g. Btw you should. If you’re not gonna meet up with her I really hope you do.

I always left all my relationships I been in after a few months of dating bc I knew I wasn’t attractive enough to keep them forever. It takes a lot of strength to develop connections to people knowing I will have to leave them very soon before they leave me. My last one I really loved him but they were just too perfect their eyes were literally perfect and I knew I didn’t deserve him but I got to know him and I was in love. I didn’t want to leave them but I knew I had to, I didn’t even give an excuse I just blocked them on everything
Kys disgusting foid you will.be exterminated

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
You're a piece of shit for doing this, but I guess if not you another mogger would've come along