Getting a girlfriend is not too hard if you're average

Yes but still you want to repress ur animalistic nature and be civilised. So stuff like this has to be punished severely
Muh civilized

Get real my nigga

The only men that have to repress their animalistic nature and be civilized are sub LMS men (looks money status)

There are legit men out there with 8 figure networths out there rn living like medieval kings getting to snack on the worlds finest treats, I’m talking harems of Stacie’s of every ethnicity and race having threesomes with them daily and doing every degenerate activities that you or me will probably NEVER get to do

The only men that get to live life like this are famous celebs, pro athletes, rappers, singers, actors, multi millionaires, billionaires, you name it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin, WeiWei, reptiles and 6 others
Muh civilized

Get real my nigga

The only men that have to repress their animalistic nature and be civilized are sub LMS men (looks money status)

There are legit men out there with 8 figure networths out there rn living like medieval kings getting to snack on the worlds finest treats, I’m talking harems of Stacie’s of every ethnicity and race having threesomes with them daily and doing every degenerate activities that you or me will probably NEVER get to do

The only men that get to live life like this are famous celebs, pro athletes, rappers, singers, actors, multi millionaires, billionaires, you name it
Look I admit I’d slay if I could but it doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.

Look I admit I’d slay if I could but it doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.
Understandable

There’s nothing inherently wrong with being in an LTR if you mog but theres a reason why every famous celebrity cheats on their wife/gf

if you go to a restaurant obviously you’re gonna want food but you’re also gonna want some sides as well, doesn’t mean you enjoy them as much as the main course

It’s gonna be hard to remain loyal to your wife when you have 9/10 Giga Stacie’s flooding into your DMs or being in the crowds after your big games/concerts if you’re an athlete/singer/rapper

Look at a nigga like LeBron James lmfao, people really think that nigga doesn’t cheat on his wife when he’s been one of the biggest athletes and most famous people in the world for the past decade, you really think that mf is staying blue balled when he has to fly out to other states for games? Bffr :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevergymcelling, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
Understandable

There’s nothing inherently wrong with being in an LTR if you mog but theres a reason why every famous celebrity cheats on their wife/gf

if you go to a restaurant obviously you’re gonna want food but you’re also gonna want some sides as well, doesn’t mean you enjoy them as much as the main course

It’s gonna be hard to remain loyal to your wife when you have 9/10 Giga Stacie’s flooding into your DMs or being in the crowds after your big games/concerts if you’re an athlete/singer/rapper

Look at a nigga like LeBron James lmfao, people really think that nigga doesn’t cheat on his wife when he’s been one of the biggest athletes and most famous people in the world for the past decade, you really think that mf is staying blue balled when he has to fly out to other states for games? Bffr :lul:
True it's like hard not to and she is most likely cheating on your sub-tyrone ass anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
cope my girlfriend is just asexual

she told me this
Yeah it’s not normal for girls to have sex frequently. My girl has sex with me twice a month if I behave

She would never cheat

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Yeah it’s not normal for girls to have sex frequently. My girl has sex with me twice a month if I behave

She would never cheat
Twice a month? Shit you’re lucky

I only get my lucky birthday handjob with the lights off once a year

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, MikeMew'sBitch and lebronjames23
Also jfl at having your husband tagged in dozens of pics all over your profile and still doing this shit

I could end their whole marriage in one message
dont do it please this man doesnt have the constitution to handle the bp

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Twice a month? Shit you’re lucky
She’s a freaky one
I only get my lucky birthday handjob with the lights off once a year
Try take the bins out more, cook more dinners so she is more rested and ready for sex! Got this idea off r/marriage

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Sub0, aesthetic beauty and 3 others

She would never cheat
no way ur not trolling :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
Legit he'll just end up as an incel. Just let the guy enjoy his relationship, most men are better off bluepilled tbh

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Legit he'll just end up as an incel. Just let the guy enjoy his relationship, most men are better off bluepilled tbh
Some of you niggas don’t realize that some dudes genuinely do not gaf if their gf looks at other men or DMs them on social media

They subconsciously know it’s over for them and that their wife is the only one who’s willing to give them sex so they just deal with it

Hell this doesn’t just apply to married couples either, I’ve seen on social media people DM girls bfs screenshots when they were seen in the comments of thirst traps on TikToks and instead ARGUE WITH the person who sent them the screenshots

The average male in 2024 is cucked and buck broken beyond belief it’s unreal I shit you not

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Zizou, Sub0 and 7 others
Its always just your turn

Some of you niggas don’t realize that some dudes genuinely do not gaf if their gf looks at other men or DMs them on social media

They subconsciously know it’s over for them and that their wife is the only one who’s willing to give them sex so they just deal with it

Hell this doesn’t just apply to married couples either, I’ve seen on social media people DM girls bfs screenshots when they were seen in the comments of thirst traps on TikToks and instead ARGUE WITH the person who sent them the screenshots

The average male in 2024 is cucked and buck broken beyond belief it’s unreal I shit you not
Yes this too is a great defense mechanism. You have to understand it's better to be a cuck that turns a blind eye and forgives his wife than an incel. Just accepting that your wife will cheat while she's still ovulating as long as she's a good partner to you is a reasonable strategy. But a young bf crying over MUH GF CHEATED is a retard, understandable because he's young and thinks his life is over.

The problem is it's just hard to come back from a shitty LTR, whereas a foid can instantly find new man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, BeanletMogger and Kamui
Also jfl at having your husband tagged in dozens of pics all over your profile and still doing this shit

brutal. ive received interest like this from engaged women that i never believed would cheat given their higher class looks. said stuff like they didnt plan on meeting someone and they never cheated but i did something to them. and then how they want to suck my big cock all day. also brutal dickpill she kept saying what a perfect cock i have (looks big in my old frauded vids)

i felt so mixed about receiving this. tbh just gangbang your wife/gf they will cuck u anyway

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Pikabro
brutal. ive received interest like this from engaged women that i never believed would cheat given their higher class looks. said stuff like they didnt plan on meeting someone and they never cheated but i did something to them. and then how they want to suck my big cock all day. also brutal dickpill she kept saying what a perfect cock i have (looks big in my old frauded vids)

i felt so mixed about receiving this. tbh just gangbang your wife/gf they will cuck u anyway
There is something really hot about classy beautiful women who still cheat on their husbands to have wild sex with low class brute studs.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and wollet2
There is something really hot about classy beautiful women who still cheat on their husbands to have wild sex with low class brute studs.
yeah hot and brutal

u cant do anything but be a cuck when youre old. if your cock is small youll be a cuck even young. atleast dont fret about it and pursue it urself imo

• +1

I’ve spoken with slayers before and they say usually older bitches are way easier than younger ones since they’re dying for attention

They’ll be like 40 years old and dying on the inside cuz they haven’t had good dick in a decade since their husbands are too much of a beta to get his dick up and fuck them properly, then when a young guy who actually can fuck them properly comes along they go crazy
yeah hot and brutal

u cant do anything but be a cuck when youre old. if your cock is small youll be a cuck even young. atleast dont fret about it and pursue it urself imo
The age pill will always be the final pill

“Time takes everybody out, time is undefeated.” ~ Rocky Balboa

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
yeah hot and brutal

At least you are the bull. But it's just insanely hot how women just drop the civilised classy facade and turn into primal sluts

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Also Tom Brady and O’pry got cucked and both the guys looked worse than them by a lot.

there’s also a stat that says that most people (men/women) usually cheat with someone they find less attractive than their partner
Why would guys fuck someone less besides getting benefits as O'Pry did with his manager for i dunno a pay rise? That would make sense but is an outlier.

Sex performance matters a lot and is undervalued her ofc by virgins here big time.

I always left all my relationships I been in after a few months of dating bc I knew I wasn’t attractive enough to keep them forever. It takes a lot of strength to develop connections to people knowing I will have to leave them very soon before they leave me. My last one I really loved him but they were just too perfect their eyes were literally perfect and I knew I didn’t deserve him but I got to know him and I was in love. I didn’t want to leave them but I knew I had to, I didn’t even give an excuse I just blocked them on everything
Wonder how she and he looked like

Last edited:
Send him the messages and make a thread it will blow up

10 years older than me and in a relationship with a 40+ yo guy, she wants to get married and have kids but he doesnt. im sure she will leave him and would fuck with me 24/7 with no regrets before getting in another relationship. she will with someone else...

image.png

yet while still with him and her saying "theyre doing great" i made her admit wanting to suck my cock all day, in the car, in bars, in the street at night, everywhere. she loves sucking cock. and shes my ideal type of woman face wise. beautiful, classy, has a little fox look with cute nose and i know she looks great sucking cock. its painful to think tho, since i have no cock anymore

she told me she would love me to wait her to return from work with a hard cock and stick it to her and fuck her standing up fast and strong immediately

even admitted to wanting to have kids and live with me despite the age gap. ngl its a strong fantasy i even felt good in the moment. she is so hot tbh and sweet at the same time.

she praised me and told me so many stuff. called me her treasure and her beautiful fucker (in my native language).
i felt strange knowing that it's completely over. it was better that we stop talking. i cant bro

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, BeanletMogger, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
10 years older than me and in a relationship with a 40+ yo guy, she wants to get married and have kids but he doesnt. im sure she will leave him and would fuck with me 24/7 with no regrets before getting in another relationship. she will with someone else...

image.png

yet while still with him and her saying "theyre doing great" i made her admit wanting to suck my cock all day, in the car, in bars, in the street at night, everywhere. she loves sucking cock. and shes my idela type of woman face wise. beautiful, classy, has a little fox look with cute nose and i know she looks great sucking cock. its painful to think tho, since i have no cock

she told me she would love me to wait her to return from work with a hard cock and stick it to her and fuck her standing up fast and strong immediately

even admitted to wanting to have kids and live with me despite the age gap. ngl its a strong fantasy i even felt good in the moment. she is so hot tbh and sweet at the same time.

she praised me and told me so many stuff. called me her treasure and her beautiful fucker (in my native language).
i felt strange knowing that it's completely over. it was better that we stop talking
U actually have a pecker huh?

I’ve spoken with slayers before and they say usually older bitches are way easier than younger ones since they’re dying for attention

They’ll be like 40 years old and dying on the inside cuz they haven’t had good dick in a decade since their husbands are too much of a beta to get his dick up and fuck them properly, then when a young guy who actually can fuck them properly comes along they go crazy
it depends on the womn some older hot women are hard to impress since theyve had so much great dick and possibly already have side fuckers. hot milfs have young muscled tanned guys with tats and big dicks at their disposal, if youre the average cuck youre not getting anything unless you spit blood

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
At least you are the bull. But it's just insanely hot how women just drop the civilised classy facade and turn into primal sluts
i appear like the bull but i am the cuck. this is why i ghost all women, they must think im severely mentally ill or got not dick

drop the civilised classy facade and turn into primal sluts
yeah, brutal

• +1
i appear like the bull but i am the cuck. this is why i ghost all women

drop the civilised classy facade and turn into primal sluts
yeah, brutal
So you just cuck yourself then :lul:

• +1

Do it jfl bluepilled cuckold needs a dose of reality

So you just cuck yourself then :lul:
well yeah, every second that i am alive i am getting cucked. i just dont see and hear it (most of the time). ghosting a girl hurts, knowing you willingly give them to other guys to fuck and not trying anymore when things appeared to be going well, but is there anything else i could do?

i hate it. wish i was healthy so i could fuck but im stuck being a cripple for the remaining of my life. got nothing to look forward to. feeling the constant brutality, im getting more and more mentally ill

Last edited:
well yeah, every second that i am alive i am getting cucked. i just dont see and hear it (most of the time)

i hate it. wish i was healthy so i could fuck but im stuck being a cripple for the remaining of my life. got nothing to look forward to. feeling the constant brutality, im getting more and more mentally ill
What happened do you have ED?

thanks for the reminder dude. Theres nothing else id rather see on my screen then content like this to help me sleep great at night! Truly your a great guy keep it up! :feelswhy::feelswhy:
ut literally above average how would this be ropefuel for u nigga

ut literally above average how would this be ropefuel for u nigga
my nigga its a harsh reminder that no matter what level u are on there's a good chance u get cucked. Not even full-blown chads are safe niggas like me stand no chance fuckkkk

they probably do gangbangs together. ur incel mind would never understand
I'll take the bait
Holy cope. You know damn well she is fucking dozens of men behind his back.

Don’t do it tbh, he’s better off being bluepilled
her being so careless makes me think he already knows shes taking other cocks they probably swap with other couples and gangbang

my nigga its a harsh reminder that no matter what level u are on there's a good chance u get cucked. Not even full-blown chads are safe niggas like me stand no chance fuckkkk
Just cheat first theory.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Doesnt even have to be someone "better" just different. We are attracted to variety. Even if I had a steady FWB who was really hot I still would desire to have sex with other women who might be objectively not as attractive just cause the new experience is fun

It doesn't even have to be looked at as negative, this is just how it is. Monogomy isn't easy or default.

Every single super new Video game that you were dying to start playing got old after a while and you wanted to play something else even if that other video game wasn't "as good" or "better"

If you're in a relationship you will get cucked, doesn't mean that relationship doesn't provide a net positive value to your life
the way to counter it is to only date virgins/low body count and impregnate them within a year, atleast 5+ kids so their body is ruined and they have no way to cuck you due to guilt etc.

he knows too. and hes fine with it
He finds it hot and enjoys it. They probably make out while the bull ravages her booty from behind making her scream on that big cock

the way to counter it is to only date virgins/low body count and impregnate them within a year, atleast 5+ kids so their body is ruined and they have no way to cuck you due to guilt etc.

I find it so comical all this theorycelling about how to cuck proof your completely theoretical future wife/gf

guys who havent ever interreacted with a woman think they know the magical formula to keep from being cheated on

• +1
Reactions: robtical, p0lishsubhuman, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
he knows too. and hes fine with it
I don't get what you are saying?
Are you implying he is some sort of Chad or above average in terms of male performance?
It's clearly not the case and he is definitely not having threesomes with the bulls.

I find it so comical all this theorycelling about how to cuck proof your completely theoretical future wife/gf

guys who havent ever interreacted with a woman think they know the magical formula to keep from being cheated on
i have been in 8 relationships and slaycount 100+

speak for urself

also I am a father just fyi

• Woah
The only way to prevent foids from cheating is if there is a threat of decapitation.

Foids will never be loyal in modern society where their nature is not heavily punished.

• +1
I don't get what you are saying?
Are you implying he is some sort of Chad or above average in terms of male performance?
It's clearly not the case and he is definitely not having threesomes with the bulls.
He is a beta male so he probably enjoys the thrill of knowing his wife is cheating with hung studs. You wouldn't understand

He is a beta male so he probably enjoys the thrill of knowing his wife is cheating with hung studs. You wouldn't understand
This cuck fetish thing is a redpill cope sour grapes fairy tale, only literal porn addicts believe it's real
"Oh you fucked my LTR? The joke is on you I'm into it!"
Coooope, he is willingly ignoring reality like every other cuck on the planet, no muh fetish cope excuse

• +1
This cuck fetish thing is a redpill cope sour grapes fairy tale, only literal porn addicts believe it's real
"Oh you fucked my LTR? The joke is on you I'm into it!"
Coooope, he is willingly ignoring reality like every other cuck on the planet, no muh fetish cope excuse
Me and @wollet2 have a thing for cuckposting

• JFL
Real af

If your IG game is lacking it’s a falio

You don’t need to cope with OLD if you have mogger pics on your IG and can have bitches DMing you from there
Is it actually a social falio to have no posts?

I have like 530 followers jus from meeting people which Im decent at. Its not like random girls are following me typically

• +1

I have like 530 followers jus from meeting people which Im decent at. Its not like random girls are following me typically
530 followers with 0 posts is indian bot tier
That or celeb wannabe tryhard who wiped his profile clear

I should correct myself actually

It’s not really a falio per say, just a lack of halo

No foid is gonna reject you for having no followers however it’s a mogger trait if your IG has tons of followers with good pics that show you actually have a social life and do shit

• +1
I should correct myself actually

It’s not really a falio per say, just a lack of halo

No foid is gonna reject you for having no followers however it’s a mogger trait if your IG has tons of followers with good pics that show you actually have a social life and do shit
Thats true, this summer I'm gonna start adding pics. I just cringe looking at photos of myself

• +1
Because it’s dumb

A foid carrying your child means fuck all when these married women who be having whole ass husbands and 2 kids are still willing to flirt with dudes at their workplace or at the gym

My pops said he used to clap bitches when they were pregnant belly and all and the fathers didn’t have a single clue in the fucking world :lul:

Word, you can’t delay the inevitable

Humans were never meant to be monogamous in the first place, we’re animals ffs
We're animals but we made everything that's ours (e.g society) as an extension of our nature. Since our brain both is and isn't like our answers.
Yes but still you want to repress ur animalistic nature and be civilised. So stuff like this has to be punished severely
Above.

You only have to worry about being cucked ONLY if the relationship means this much to you emotionally, ala investment. Also self-preservation and disrespect. Not disagreeing and just saying in hindsight.

Sometimes I want to help my ex, other times I want legit revenge by lifemogging and regretmaxxing her out.

The problem is it's just hard to come back from a shitty LTR, whereas a foid can instantly find new man
My boat. Above also.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Pikabro