Getting a haircut is Low IQ ( Normies BTFO )

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Everybody looks better with long hair sweeped over forehead, long hair is a huge HALO

Do you prefer girl with long hair or shaved heads? Exactly, hair is fucking beautiful so take your finasteride

Here are clear cut examples that long hair mogs short hair/buzz cut bullshit normie advice
99b19429e5c003561e32282e09e98d28
ESgh0kHU8AAZwRr
71ea8b7d54124b7a99bf3636de32f36a
115853 Young Johnny Depp
Arnold schwarzenegger predator leather
Arnold schwarzenegger childhood pictures1001
Brad Pitt Buzz Cut
262a2b1c8761c6ff0babf8a4af10ac47

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, DidntRead, Over and 15 others
No doubt

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
legit. long hair just looks so much more aesthetic

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Delon looks better with shorer hair

cope... in order for it to work you have to be Gl in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Dog face, BonesAndHarmony, SSJ Trunks and 3 others
Short hair makes me look more robust
Short hair makes me look more robust

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Htobrother
Legit. Why else would all the tiktok kids have long hair.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and Htobrother
If you have some bad kind of wavy hair (not full curls), unless you're legit 8 PSL you don't want your hair long.

arnold looks better with shorter hair

medium hair is ideal, like the longer Delon example you posted

really short hair makes you look like a generic militarycel, but really long hair (like shoulder length) makes most guys look dirty and homeless

medium hair is effortless and aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: CANI, DidntRead, OBE and 4 others
medium hair is ideal, like the longer Delon example you posted

really short hair makes you look like a generic militarycel, but really long hair (like shoulder length) makes most guys look dirty and homeless

medium hair is effortless and aesthetic

In order to be GL you have to be GL duh

Long hair is like clean shaven it halos you're good looks, hair belongs on skull not on sharp jawline

• +1

^JK btw

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 470 and DutchPrettyBoy
Our ancestors never cut their hair.
long hair is a natural slayer trait, short hair is for balding cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Our ancestors never cut their hair.
long hair is a natural slayer trait, short hair is for balding cucks
THATS MAJOR COPE😂😂😂
Long hair is for frauding ugly prettyboy cels who depend on Beautiful traits like hair and skin (Like me)
Short hair is for chads who dont need to fraud

THATS MAJOR COPE😂😂😂
Long hair is for frauding ugly prettyboy cels who depend on Beautiful traits like hair and skin (Like me)
Our ancestors had long hair. Stop coping and show some respect.

THATS MAJOR COPE😂😂😂
Cope long hair halos Chads too

Francisco lachowski hairstyle
Images 77

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
My hair needs to be short on sides because my zygos are wide and gonion already a bit thin, and can't be too long on the top because my face is rectangular already

My hair needs to be short on sides because my zygos are wide and gonion already a bit thin, and can't be too long on the top because my face is rectangular already
RESPONDD TONPM FFS!

Everybody looks better with long hair sweeped over forehead, long hair is a huge HALO

Do you prefer girl with long hair or shaved heads? Exactly, hair is fucking beautiful so take your finasteride
JFL is this argument even serious? Something which a man finds attractive on a woman doesn’t necessarily mean that a woman would find the same feature as desirable on a man. Also legit laughing my ass off at “take your fin” being the closing statement. Yes just chemically castrate yourself, DHT totally isn’t an important male hormone whatsoever :feelsokman:

Also tbh laughing my ass off over the entire premise of this thread. Everybody on earth looks best with one specific hair length? lmao okay dude

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 5393 and xkshekl1
I made this thread earlier

I agree long hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 5393
JFL is this argument even serious? Something which a man finds attractive on a woman doesn’t necessarily mean that a woman would find the same feature as desirable on a man. Also legit laughing my ass off at “take your fin” being the closing statement. Yes just chemically castrate yourself, DHT totally isn’t an important male hormone whatsoever :feelsokman:

Also tbh laughing my ass off over the entire premise of this thread. Everybody on earth looks best with one specific hair length? lmao okay dude
Women love masculine faces so men also love women with masculine faces right

• JFL
Reactions: highT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
How about for blacks/minorities? I honestly want to try something else than just normie bald/skin fade

Again...Your coping.
He looks better on the left.
Every single girl would agree
He looks like a fucking Art student faggot lord on the right.Shit hair.
On the left he looks like a high class Angel from heaven.
Jfl thats not even a comparison
Our ancestors had long hair. Stop coping and show some respect.
Idgaf about muh ancestors.
Long hair=Homeless
Besides In the Above pictures only Brad and Johnny had medium hair.
Alains and Arnolds are short jfl.
Great thread

Last edited:
Women love masculine faces so men also love women with masculine faces right
Masculine = Good Bones

Yes we like women with good bones

Women with good eye area, good cheekbones, good chin, good jawline

Masculine = Good Bones

Dude we like women with feminine features like big eyes... a dude with big eyes is seen as prey
Do you also like women with facial hair? Do women like big hips on men or big tits?

Men and women are completely different in this area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT
Masculine = Good Bones

“Good” masculine form is different from “good” feminine form. Otherwise, male and female ideals would look androgynous and indistinguishable from each other. There are women out there who are insecure about having a disproportionally tall, wide, (masculine) jaw structure. Yet most men would (obviously) love to have that feature.

• +1
Reactions: xkshekl1
Long hairShort hair
Good bone structureSlayerSlayer
Bad bone structureOverOver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, BonesAndHarmony, DidntRead and 8 others
Dude we like women with feminine features like big eyes... a dude with big eyes is seen as prey
Do you also like women with facial hair? Do women like big hips on men?

Men and women are completely different in this area

Nah fam I disagree, women usually dont like facial hair they like clean shaven sharp jawlines

Also we definitely prefer women with smaller sharper eye areas dont even play, women have bigger eyes in general simply because they have smaller skulls

An overgrown brow ridge, huge chin, and monster cheekbones, with a bald head would be a very masculine looking face yet women prefer pretty boys over Mike Tysons of the world

Wide hips is body, body is way different than face
“Good” masculine form is different from “good” feminine form. Otherwise, male and female ideals would look androgynous and indistinguishable from each other. There are women out there who are insecure about having a disproportionally tall, wide, (masculine) jaw structure. Yet most men would (obviously) love to have that feature.

Look how different their faces are, two beautiful people of different sex
BB12lLj7

The only real difference is men have larger skulls, square hairline instead of round, and square chin instead of round chin

Last edited:
Not for black guys like us lol

giga cherrypicked

Name an actor or model
It's not about the actor or model

It's about you cherrypicking their pictures to prove your point

They don't just look worse in the short hairstyle pictures because of the short hairstyles but because of lighting/angle/bodyfat/age

LONG HAIR OR DEATH

CURTAINS GANG

JUST ROPE IF U DONT HAVE CURTAINS IN 2020!

fuuaarrkk i wish i had straight hair

This is somewhat cope. Hair is like clothing, your looks determine whether your style is good or not, not the other way around. It's too easy to find truecels with great hair or balding gigachads.

This is somewhat cope. Hair is like clothing, your looks determine whether your style is good or not, not the other way around. It's too easy to find truecels with great hair or balding gigachads.
No it isnt

Hair is a huge HALO, balding Chads almost never exist and Jason Statham and The Rock have been laughed at for being bald by several women on forums

Balding is a death sentence for a large % of women

15-Long-Hair-and-Rugged-Beard.jpg

I have this exact hair texture and colouring. This is the look I am going for, only need to grow out my beard now.

15-Long-Hair-and-Rugged-Beard.jpg

I have this exact hair texture and colouring. This is the look I am going for, only need to grow out my beard now.
Dont grow out a full beard keep it light stubble at most

Full beard looks homeless, stubble looks aesthetic, if you have strong jawline stay clean shaven

Jason Momoa looks best with light stubble
Jason Momoa by Gage Skidmore 2
Jasonmomoa 1576882362

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Dont grow out a full beard keep it light stubble at most

Full beard looks homeless, stubble looks aesthetic, if you have strong jawline stay clean shaven

Jason Momoa looks best with light stubble
View attachment 370641View attachment 370642
very bad comparison picture lol, theres a lot of other reasons why he looks homeless in the left pic.

Light stubble is fine too though I agree. Longhair crew

This. Long hair only suits Chad's face. Ever noticed how subhuman ethnics always keep their hair short? It's not a coincidence