Getting braces on tomorrow for eventual upper jaw surgery. Makin shit happen.

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
Just last month I got a genio to see if that was all Id need. I got a great prive, just 5k. It improved my appearance alot, but I still want a more forward midface. So i am starting the process immediately. No time to waste. Planning to decompensate the top, then get a high cut lefort 1 advancement and slight impaction to allow for autorotation of the mandible to get even a bit more projection and tighter jawline.

In a perfect scenario I'd also get anterior facing malar implants but idk if my surgeon will end up working with those or how much extra that would cost. Might just get the jaw surgery then implants later if I feel I need them. The next 2-3 years will be very important. Trying to get done with all this BS by the time I'm 26. Stull way later than I'd like, but you can still begin living a decent life at 26.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Just last month I got a genio to see if that was all Id need. I got a great prive, just 5k. It improved my appearance alot, but I still want a more forward midface. So i am starting the process immediately. No time to waste. Planning to decompensate the top, then get a high cut lefort 1 advancement and slight impaction to allow for autorotation of the mandible to get even a bit more projection and tighter jawline.

In a perfect scenario I'd also get anterior facing malar implants but idk if my surgeon will end up working with those or how much extra that would cost. Might just get the jaw surgery then implants later if I feel I need them. The next 2-3 years will be very important. Trying to get done with all this BS by the time I'm 26. Stull way later than I'd like, but you can still begin living a decent life at 26.
Congrats. I’ve also got my consult with a maxi this Thursday. I’m going to pitch a very similar approach to the one you’ve described and see how my surgeon receives it. Although I might back out and go with Antipov instead because he’s practically an artist at trimax (extensive and impressive gallery) and I found out about him recently.

Trying to have this looksmax shit wrapped up by 30 (almost 29).

Best of luck

can you pm pics of face now?
I am also getting a lefort and in the decompensation process

Are you going to get extractions or no?

fooking epic, do you think your jaw surgeon is incorporating changes from your genio into your final plan? would you say it was more difficutl to get a plan/surgeon after having genio already done?

I having the same stuff done in exactly 2 weeks.

Upper jaw impaction + ccw which translates in to lower jaw autorotation forward and up + genio.

Then again I have a gummy smile, so I can impact more.

We going to make it bhais.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I having the same stuff done in exactly 2 weeks.

Upper jaw impaction + ccw which translates in to lower jaw autorotation forward and up + genio.

Then again I have a gummy smile, so I can impact more.

We going to make it bhais.
Pm Surgeon please
Can I see pictures?

Also show Result then please

I also need impaction ccw

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
Pm Surgeon please
After surgery results. It would be near impossible to get a hold of him anyways, his next free consultation date is is late december.
Can I see pictures?
Nothing much to see, you can find some in my posts when I had SARPE.
Also show Result then please
I am yet to see the surgery plan & 3d simulation, but it will be somewhere in the next 2 weeks. I will also get my old ct scans so i can compare pre and post sarpe.
Results maybe in like september/october untill the swelling goes down.

I also need impaction ccw
You need only UJS or DJS?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope