Getting jaw angle + nasolabial folds filler was a big mistake

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Jaw angle makes my jaw wider than cheekbones, it looks bad and since its Radiesse it cant get dissolved.
Nasolabial fold filler looked good for the first 4 months. Now it just bloats up my whole midface making me puffy. Its hyaluron so i can get it dissolved.

Dont make the same mistake please.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Corleone, zeek and 5 others
Should have got nasolabial implants instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Why did you get a filler you can’t dissolve? I thought all fillers could be dissovled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, FemaleGazeMaxxer and Deleted member 17997
Why did you get a filler you can’t dissolve? I thought all fillers could be dissovled.
Because the surgeon pushed me to go with Radiesse since it doesnt migrate or bloat. downside is that i cant get dissolved :(

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, FemaleGazeMaxxer, Deleted member 17997 and 2 others
LOOKSMAXXING FOREVER!

• +1
Because the surgeon pushed me to go with Radiesse since it doesnt migrate or bloat. downside is that i cant get dissolved :(
Does filler feel hard once it’s settled, like does it feel like bone?

• +1
Damn man, as a Looksmax user you should be cleverer, and think with your own head... :feelsrope:

If i ever heard some argument like this from a surgeon i would think he is retarded... fillers never migrate if properly injected on the bone. So your doc literally scammed you into buying his fav. filler...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, FemaleGazeMaxxer and Deleted member 17997
Does filler feel hard once it’s settled, like does it feel like bone?
Yes. Hyaluronic acid filler too. Indistinguishable from the bone.

• +1
Need something to balance the cheekbones at this point

Fillers and implants are cope. Bone and fat is what matters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and FemaleGazeMaxxer
Damn man, as a Looksmax user you should be cleverer, and think with your own head... :feelsrope:

If i ever heard some argument like this from a surgeon i would think he is retarded... fillers never migrate if properly injected on the bone. So your doc literally scammed you into buying his fav. filler...
uhm no they all migrate bc they're filler you know nothing

filler is cope especailly for a jawline, it's jelly not hard bone.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
uhm no they all migrate bc they're filler you know nothing

filler is cope especailly for a jawline, it's jelly not hard bone.
Low IQ, but continue :feelsokman:

Low IQ, but continue :feelsokman:
if you think that filler gets injected "on the bone" you are retarded

it is injected into soft tissue, it will move around soft tissue.

It will look nice when it's done and look good in frauded pictures, but over time it will move around and look bloated, bc that's what it is a jelly masking material, not hard tissue like bone or like implants.

Anyone who decided to get filler in the jawline knows nothing or is desperate for a short term result, and if they do a non-dissolvable filler like radiesse they will be stuck with it until it breaks down, which can take years.

Implants + osteotomies for the jaw only.

You are Low IQ: see D

54021_Soft_tissue_fillers.jpg

Young Men shouldn't get ANYTHING but D. On the bone.
It will look nice when it's done and look good in frauded pictures, but over time it will move around and look bloated, bc that's what it is a jelly masking material, not hard tissue like bone or like implants.
You are Low IQ. Filler absorbs water, and integrates into the tissue, where it gets firm.

Also, i have fillers, they are firm like bone. You are Low IQ :feelsokman:
Anyone who decided to get filler in the jawline knows nothing or is desperate for a short term result,
Low IQ take, fillers are superior to implants and osteotomies, because most filler brands are reversible and non-permanent.
and if they do a non-dissolvable filler like radiesse they will be stuck with it until it breaks down, which can take years.
Higher IQ take
Low IQ take: here is your bro

userimage-d6e4ecff-931a-41e8-9cbf-126b31d41f39.

"Muh implants and osteotomies superior" jfl :smonk:

Jaw angle makes my jaw wider than cheekbones,
what was your gonian/zygos ratio pre filler
gonians very narrow, gonians a bit narrower, gonians = zygos?

You are Low IQ: see D

54021_Soft_tissue_fillers.jpg

Young Men shouldn't get ANYTHING but D. On the bone.

You are Low IQ. Filler absorbs water, and integrates into the tissue, where it gets firm.

Also, i have fillers, they are firm like bone. You are Low IQ :feelsokman:

Low IQ take, fillers are superior to implants and osteotomies, because most filler brands are reversible and non-permanent.

Higher IQ take

Low IQ take: here is your bro

userimage-d6e4ecff-931a-41e8-9cbf-126b31d41f39.

"Muh implants and osteotomies superior" jfl :smonk:
osteotomies mogg. that guy had implants

had the same shit and the radiesse softened up and was pretty much unnoticeable after a week.

Face is cope. Height 6'7 and broad shoulders is what matters. :smonk: :feelshehe:
Face matters in conjunction with above threshold height e g above 5 ft 9, unless Zayn Malik, even then he is 5 ft 9.

• +1

Anyone who decided to get filler in the jawline knows nothing or is desperate for a short term result, and if they do a non-dissolvable filler like radiesse they will be stuck with it until it breaks down, which can take years.

When fillers mitigate from the soft tissues where does it go to the magic ether? No it doesn't get absorbed back into the body either as your body will not accept toxic chemicals.

So it goes to the bone it won't effect it persay but it will stay on bone

• +1
When fillers mitigate from the soft tissues where does it go to the magic ether? No it doesn't get absorbed back into the body either as your body will not accept toxic chemicals.

So it goes to the bone it won't effect it persay but it will stay on bone

It's not a permanent filler, it will break down over time, also you don't understand toxicology, moron.

No.

I self-injected HA filler in my gonions 18 months ago and they haven't migrated. So I'm not sure what this "surgeon" is doing to get a messed up result. And I injected at different depths, doesn't seem to make any difference in that spot. Btw, radiesse does dissolve it just takes longer.

• +1