Getting no likes on instagram posts

S

spirili

Iron
I only have 3 irl friends but I have 1.3k real ig followers who are in the same uni but don't know me at all (I used follow for follow to get this far). Last time I posted, I only got a few likes on a reel I made of concert footage. Since then, I've gotten a few story likes here and there but I almost never get dms.

I did some cool, expensive shit that others would be jealous of, so I'm gonna post those pics soon. The problem is, I can almost guarantee that I'll get almost no likes and no comments, which would expose me as a loser.

If this happens, what should I do? Should I buy likes? I can't have a post on my profile with 5 likes while I have over 1k followers ofc cuz girls would immediately see that as a red flag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, HeightPilledum, 5.5psl and 2 others
Just hide the likes my nigga it’s a option.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and spirili
Just hide the likes my nigga it’s a option.
That only hides the total number of likes. People can still look through the likes and see which accounts liked the post. That's how I'll be screwed

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Who the fuck cares about concert footage, everybody posts that shit on their story I always skip those.

Consistently post cool stuff, pick an aesthetic or stuff you like.

Do you post your face? And whats your rating? If you got 1.2k from f4f u must be atleast ok looking

• +1
Reactions: spirili
Who the fuck cares about concert footage, everybody posts that shit on their story I always skip those.

Consistently post cool stuff, pick an aesthetic or stuff you like.

Do you post your face? And whats your rating? If you got 1.2k from f4f u must be atleast ok looking
I fraud to psl 5 at least imo. My looks aren't the issue because there are utter subhumans who have a ton of engagement on their posts. My issue is I have no friends

I'll post my face and some cool pics of buildings, monuments etc., what everyone else posts. I still doubt I'll get many likes tho.

That only hides the total number of likes. People can still look through the likes and see which accounts liked the post. That's how I'll be screwed
Instagram should not show the accounts that liked the post, I don't know what's the point of it and if it wasn't allowed it would make social media maxxing way easier

• +1
Reactions: spirili
just buy likes bro

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and spirili
Instagram should not show the accounts that liked the post, I don't know what's the point of it and if it wasn't allowed it would make social media maxxing way easier
ikr, my social media maxxing has been delayed for months because I have no posts. So girls think I'm a loser.

just buy likes bro
do you know a good website for buying real likes?

Fuck I just tried buying "real" likes from a site and they were clearly fake. idk if i should have a post up with 5 likes or if i should stick to having 0 posts

i only get likes from curries

Imma like it for you bro