Got 5 likes in an hour on my instagram post

S

spirili

Iron
Title. I've got over 1,000 followers and have been liking their posts and dming some of them for over a year. idk any of them because I used follow for follow.
I posted some great pics and shared the post to my story. In 1 hour, 60 people saw the story but only 5 liked the post. Even some people who I dm'd a lot and thought I was cool with saw my story but didn't like my post, so I'm pretty pissed about that.

People usually get 50+ likes in an hour, so this looks really bad for me. Imo it's better to have 0 posts than to have posts with no likes. Should I delete it?

@garoupilled_ @yoyoyo @MiroslavBulldosex @6ft4 @Barry

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Ricky212 and socialcel
First mistake you made was posting anything when you only have 3 irl friends. The only way(s) to farm engagement (likes, comments) on insta is from people you actually know irl and/or funnelled from another social media (tiktok, youtube etc), not random bots you followed in hope of a follow back.

Delete the pic bc it's a massive non nt failo to have 1k followers and a pic with only 5 likes, makes it obvious that you're low status/frauding followers.

• +1
Reactions: med, Ricky212, Xangsane and 2 others
First mistake you made was posting anything when you only have 3 irl friends. The only way(s) to farm engagement (likes, comments) on insta is from people you actually know irl and/or funnelled from another social media (tiktok, youtube etc), not random bots you followed in hope of a follow back.

Delete the pic bc it's a massive non nt failo to have 1k followers and a pic with only 5 likes, makes it obvious that you're low status/frauding followers.
My followers are all real people who go to the same uni. they're not bots.

How do I improve my results if I can't show status (meaning traveling, etc.) through posts? A lot of other members have told me that having 0 posts is holding me back

Unironically by going outside and making friends
wtf this isn't helpful. It's literally almost impossible for me at this point. I'd need to make 100 irl friends somehow despite not being in school anymore. Shit would take years and a ton more effort than just frauding on social media

wtf this isn't helpful. It's literally almost impossible for me at this point. I'd need to make 100 irl friends somehow despite not being in school anymore. Shit would take years and a ton more effort than just frauding on social media
Such is life

Jfl 90% of my followers are bots and i still get way more likes, since you dont know these people you could just ask them to like your posts its not like what they think of you matters

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Embarrassing for you

You're not a woman or a (NT) Chad. Simple as that. Don't bother with Instagram, it only makes you look like a fool