GETTING RID OF ACNE WITH THESE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

Will this work? Its one benzoyl peroxide cream and two lymecycline capsules. I had them 6 months ago and they made my acne a lot better. Im getting this tomorrow so I hope it finally gets rid of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
It will help but its better to get rid of acne with diet and lifestyle for longterm results

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Marsiere214 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5522
get rid of acne with sunlight. kills bacteria. 10 hours of sunlight per day is ideal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and Shrek2OnDvD
Or just start eating healthy instead of applying shit on ur face

View attachment 776390
View attachment 776396
Will this work? Its one benzoyl peroxide cream and two lymecycline capsules. I had them 6 months ago and they made my acne a lot better. Im getting this tomorrow so I hope it finally gets rid of it

Yeah I got same recipe from doctor but I only use benzoyl peroxide because I have mild acne. I dont think I need capsule.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
It will help but its better to get rid of acne with diet and lifestyle for longterm results

Diet does not work for everyone.. I stopped my SHIT diet .. Acne is still alive... I got rid bad acne when I started to sleep 6-7 hours per day instead of 9-10..

• Woah
Diet does not work for everyone.. I stopped my SHIT diet .. Acne is still alive... I got rid bad acne when I started to sleep 6-7 hours per day instead of 9-10..
Were you losing weight? The effects of your shit diet may still be stored in your fat.

• JFL
Use retin A alongwith vitamin c serum.

• +1