Getting TRT at 19?

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
Just got back my test test and it’s legit 301 terashits per nanofart or whatever the fuck unit it’s measured in :feelsree::feelscry::feelsrope:

Absolute suicide fuel I’m only 19. I asked my physician whether I could get TRT because I’m constantly fatigued and he said no because I’m technically not low testosterone (the cutoff being 299).

Should I still pursue getting some form of TRT, try to fix it naturally as best I can, or commit suicide?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 2621 and 5 others
that figure at 19

over ngl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and LastHopeForNorman
Just got back my test test and it’s legit 301 terashits per nanofart or whatever the fuck unit it’s measured in :feelsree::feelscry::feelsrope:

Absolute suicide fuel I’m only 19. I asked my physician whether I could get TRT because I’m constantly fatigued and he said no because I’m technically not low testosterone (the cutoff being 299).

Should I still pursue getting some form of TRT, try to fix it naturally as best I can, or commit suicide?
Eat like shit , dont sleep fap every day [You will lower testosterone thank to this] then do test once again lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and NorwoodStyle

Try to fix it naturally as best as you can, of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
i mean weird thought I know but if you were going to get it prescribed, why not just buy it and inject yourself? idk

i mean weird thought I know but if you were going to get it prescribed, why not just buy it and inject yourself? idk
Can you just buy it in the US?I’m not well versed at all in this field.

Low t trait to ask if you should do it.
It's actually not advisable for youngcels, but the benefits of taking it outweigh the risks (depression, potential to develop diabetes etc.)
Don't listen to cuck jewed doctors, the threshold for low t keeps getting lower every year. You could have gotten it no problem a few years ago. If you're too high inhib to order it on the net and need a prescription, do what's been suggested above and add weed and soy to the mix.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Strafe and l0st@sea
Low t trait to ask if you should do it.
It's actually not advisable for youngcels, but the benefits of taking it outweigh the risks (depression, potential to develop diabetes etc.)
Don't listen to cuck jewed doctors, the threshold for low t keeps getting lower every year. You could have gotten it no problem a few years ago. If you're too high inhib to order it on the net and need a prescription, do what's been subjected above and add weed and soy to the mix.
Legit did not know ordering it online was an option. I’ll do some research and probably get some in January. Any recommendations on where I should look?

yeah it worked for the uk so i assume it's the same for the us

loads of people do illegal roids, even on here, it shouldn't be so hard to get some TRT imho

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
19CDE3C9 781D 4C9F 8459 760C469CC5ED

• Woah
Drink tons of soy & stop working out, jack off 5 times a day, then watch CNN for a couple weeks & get tested again. Then I guarantee you'll be low enough for TRT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
if your diet and body weight is shit fix it first

but yeah get on test asap

• +1
if your diet and body weight is shit fix it first

but yeah get on test asap
I’m a college athlete so my diet + overall health should be good. The only things that could be nuking my T are sleep and jerking off.

I think I’m gonna spend January with a super strict, natural T maxxing routine, take another blood test, and get on testosterone if that doesn’t help.

Go to a different doctor/TRT clinic/"mens health" clinic. At 300ng/dl it would not be hard at all to find someone to give you a prescription for testosterone even if you're 19.

• +1
Try Pregnenolone + dhea first.

• +1

Trt gonna bring u to like 500 since that shuts like 200mg
65B05EF3 E35D 4F60 85DB 7E10D0DFA362