Getting urself into the ward to become a neet rotter?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
I am thinking this would be a high iq checkmate move by your truly thoughts? 🤔

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 22918
You can ascend with bpd or shizo Stacies there if you try hard enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 22918
You can ascend with bpd or shizo Stacies there if you try hard enough
I'm afraid if the goat @_MVP_ isn't getting anything it might be over for a mentalcell like me

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
You need to be willing to commit to the act though, most people who aren't completely lobotomized by society will never take the leap. Smearing shit over the walls, running around naked at the local PD etc. You don't get admitted to the psych ward for being a run of the mill sperg son

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You need to be willing to commit to the act though, most people who aren't completely lobotomized by society will never take the leap. Smearing shit over the walls, running around naked at the local PD etc. You don't get admitted to the psych ward for being a run of the mill sperg son
What? Yeah u do there's plenty of people here who have been to the ward that can seem and even fake being normal jfl most of them say people are chill in there very rarely are their weirdos like ur saying the bull said everyone was chill but one girl who was repeating shit to herself most others say that too did wtf u on about 💀

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, the BULL and Nick.Harte
Damn. He will go insane once he goes there

Damn. He will go insane once he goes there
He has no idea what he's saying lmao the bull mvp and plenty of people who don't do that weird shit go there and they all say its chill

• +1
He has no idea what he's saying lmao the bull mvp and plenty of people who don't do that weird shit go there and they all say its chill
That's their experience. May not be yours. Regardless though I thankfully am not an expert on the conditions of mental asylums so I couldn't say for sure

How do you plan to get yourself admitted into one exactly

That's their experience. May not be yours. Regardless though I thankfully am not an expert on the conditions of mental asylums so I couldn't say for sure

How do you plan to get yourself admitted into one exactly
Idk how does one go about it? I think a psychiatrist would be the way one or two sessions and I'll get some disorders lol I've read up on the symptoms for some of them I have LOTS of them apparently being a psychopath means u have trouble connecting with anyone or just feeling in general and I've felt that way my entire life I don't feel anything even towards my own family friends and girls are in another dimension tbh

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I’ve seen a video of how the people there act. Man, it’s terrifying to be around a bunch of lunatics
I will ascend with some crazy pussy 😜 🤪 find me my Harley quinn lmao

• JFL
I have LOTS of them apparently being a psychopath means u have trouble connecting with anyone or just feeling in general and I've felt that way my entire life I don't feel anything even towards my own family friends and girls are in another dimension tbh
No offense but you have a very high likelihood of not being a "psychopath" JFL. What you describe has a much higher chance of simply being the symptoms of a regular old aspie boyo, how old are you?

Last edited:
No offense but you have a very high likelihood of not being a "psychopath" JFL. What you describe could just as likely be the symptoms of a regular old aspie boyo, how old are you?

No offense but you have a very high likelihood of not being a "psychopath" JFL. What you describe could just as likely be the symptoms of a regular old aspie boyo, how old are you?
Yeah ik probably not a psychopath but I might have aspergers or autism sometimes I make little cuts too if u know what I mean boyo

It's very Easy to get admitted in the Ward. Just call the hospital telling them you're upset because you can't find a job and they'll put you in. They are eager to feed you with schizo meds to make you stai quiet

• Woah
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Theyre the biggest whores
Pffffff. Their libido Is under 0 due to schizo meds, they wouldn't get aroused even with gigachads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over and try2beme
Blud watched girl interrupted